Biden ..

Mag44

6 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Will he last for four years....??  His speech and other vocal attempts at coherence are in question....He did little in 47 years and term limits would have put this baffoon out of office....

Educate yourself on how the government works. A speech impediment is nowhere near being a loon with the vocabulary of a 5yr old like you maga maggots false savior.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Educate yourself on how the government works. A speech impediment is nowhere near being a loon with the vocabulary of a 5yr old like you maga maggots false savior.

Creature, will he last four years ?????!!?????and Biden does NOT have a speech impediment at all...Rather onset or paraxsysmal dementia...Now creature, educate yourself...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Will he last for four years....??  His speech and other vocal attempts at coherence are in question....He did little in 47 years and term limits would have put this baffoon out of office....

The short answer is, yes!

The longer answer is yes unless some Trumphead tries to take out and succeeds.

Having a speech impediment and taking time to gather his thoughts while speaking doesn’t mean he doesn’t know what he’s doing..

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Biden can spell "enemy". You failed twice miserably in the same sentence.

Thanks for posting.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Having a speech impediment and taking time to gather his thoughts while speaking doesn’t mean he doesn’t know what he’s doing..

Biden,as I SAID.....does not have a speech impediment, rather clear symptomatology of onset dementia...I have seen many examples of it and to many,it obvious and increasing..

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Are you the only one of your deflecting comrades that can man up with some semblance of resolve to answer a question without being cowards.. No wonder "Dementia Joe"won..

3 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Biden does have a speech impediment, he stutters.

32EE1716-D614-400A-86AA-FD41AFC11EB8.png

I am talking about misquoted, forgetting, wrong comments, not knowing and forgetting....I never heard him stutter, nor did you....No, Biden is losing it and honest, in the know people realize it...I have no more to say on this other than Biden,imo,will not last four years as a viable president...But, that aside, you put your comrades to.shame....

12 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I am talking about misquoted, forgetting, wrong comments, not knowing and forgetting....I never heard him stutter, nor did you....No, Biden is losing it and honest, in the know people realize it...I have no more to say on this other than Biden,imo,will not last four years as a viable president...But, that aside, you put your comrades to.shame....

WRONG! nice try though, thanks for playing 🤪

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, John Adams said:

nor did you....

So now you’re telling someone you know what they have and haven’t heard? That’s means you must know everything and then you should also know that Trump is a Narcissistic lying POS but you choose not to “know” that...

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

So now you’re telling someone you know what they have and haven’t heard? That’s means you must know everything and then you should also know that Trump is a Narcissistic lying POS but you choose not to “know” that...

Yes........That's why he hardly, if ever stutters....You never heard that he stutters and if he does, it's part of his manifest Dementia.....

First you need to answer in the right screen name Mag44 or is it John Adams?

You’ve answered my posts in both screen names using the same catch word “Comrades”, not a common word. Then you directly responded to my post when I quoted John Adams about him telling me what I’ve heard and haven’t heard. Then you answer again in Mag44 saying “yes” and “I”, again telling me what I’ve heard and haven’t heard. Two screen names with way to many similarities, or is it just coincidence??

Second, with you “knowing everything” there’s nothing else I need to say besides I think you don’t know much at all. You’re getting as bad as Block!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Trump doesn’t really want the job of being President, he wants the Power that comes from being President. You know “The most power man in the world “ as the President if often called. He would take us to WW3 to try and rule the world if he could.

Trump = Hitler!!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why must you all look up things .....None of you know history nor can you answer questions without assistance from outside sources....Your copy and paste advocates who are being led to the rooms of control...

6 hours ago, John Adams said:

Why must you all look up things .....None of you know history nor can you answer questions without assistance from outside sources....Your copy and paste advocates who are being led to the rooms of control...

Knowledge is power.... not that OANN, Conservapedia or NewsMax gives you any of that. 

Outside  sources like Conservapedia?

Pass. 

bgw

• Like 1