Biden ..

Mag44

8 hours ago, John Adams said:

Why must you all look up things .....None of you know history nor can you answer questions without assistance from outside sources....Your copy and paste advocates who are being led to the rooms of control...

Just mirroring your efforts with confirmation bias. 

How bout dem apples, Bitch?

Or is it racist cunt, I forget.

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Educate yourself on how the government works. A speech impediment is nowhere near being a loon with the vocabulary of a 5yr old like you maga maggots false savior.

It now appears that Biden had an unknown stutter that none of you knew about and onset Dementia....

13 hours ago, DLS350 said:

First you need to answer in the right screen name Mag44 or is it John Adams?

You’ve answered my posts in both screen names using the same catch word “Comrades”, not a common word. Then you directly responded to my post when I quoted John Adams about him telling me what I’ve heard and haven’t heard. Then you answer again in Mag44 saying “yes” and “I”, again telling me what I’ve heard and haven’t heard. Two screen names with way to many similarities, or is it just coincidence??

Second, with you “knowing everything” there’s nothing else I need to say besides I think you don’t know much at all. You’re getting as bad as Block!!

Conservatives use the same terms..

13 hours ago, DLS350 said:

First you need to answer in the right screen name Mag44 or is it John Adams?

You’ve answered my posts in both screen names using the same catch word “Comrades”, not a common word. Then you directly responded to my post when I quoted John Adams about him telling me what I’ve heard and haven’t heard. Then you answer again in Mag44 saying “yes” and “I”, again telling me what I’ve heard and haven’t heard. Two screen names with way to many similarities, or is it just coincidence??

Second, with you “knowing everything” there’s nothing else I need to say besides I think you don’t know much at all. You’re getting as bad as Block..

17 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

If "the people" refers to conspiracy theorists, then of course the people didn't elect Biden.

Republican Senator Ben Sasse published an op-ed piece arguing that his Party tried to appeal to the Qanon crowd but it backfired on them. He said it's time for the Republican Party to reject internet conspiracies. 

Rep Greene (R-GA) who used to support Q on her social media accounts, responded by calling Sasse a "never Trumper."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ben-sasse-qanon-atlantic-op-ed-destroying-gop

Are these "the people"?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Bullshit! Trumphead sore losers can’t except the fact that their dipshit of a President lost.. Trump has been a pathological liar his entire life according to his family. He’s lying about election fraud but you morons believe him. You’re not Patriots, you’re all traitors!! A real Patriot wouldn’t lay siege to the Capital Building chanting “hang Mike Pence”, traitors would. I just wish the Capital Police would have opened fire and shot all you assholes! Anyone who smashed open a door or climbed through a window, should have gotten a bullet!! Voting for, supporting a candidate and peaceful protesting is one thing, what Trump and his Trumpheads are doing has crossed the line a long time ago... When this is all said and done I hope he and all of you get what you deserve...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Bullshit! Trumphead sore losers can’t except the fact that their dipshit of a President lost.. Trump has been a pathological liar his entire life according to his family. He’s lying about election fraud but you morons believe him. You’re not Patriots, you’re all traitors!! A real Patriot wouldn’t lay siege to the Capital Building chanting “hang Mike Pence”, traitors would. I just wish the Capital Police would have opened fire and shot all you assholes! Anyone who smashed open a door or climbed through a window, should have gotten a bullet!! Voting for, supporting a candidate and peaceful protesting is one thing, what Trump and his Trumpheads are doing has crossed the line a long time ago... When this is all said and done I hope he and all of you get what you deserve...

Here's a crazy look at the new Representative recently elected to Slotback's 3rd Congressional District in western and southern Colorado, including a bit of her and her husband's rap sheets:

Lauren Boebert, age 34

Owner of Shooters Grill (in Rifle, CO of all places) - suggests the waiters and waitresses there carry guns

Was awarded her GED in 2020 -- just prior to being elected

Said she hoped QAnon "is real because it only means America is getting stronger and better..."

Just prior to the Jan 6 debacle at the US Capitol, she tweeted "Today is 1776"

When her gun set off the metal detector at the Capitol a week or so ago, she refused to let anyone look through her purse, and claimed not letting her enter was a political stunt by Nancy Pelosi

After only being in Washington for a couple weeks, her Communications Director who had been press secretary for the Dept of Interior, and also secrved on Mitch McConnell's staff, said "no thank you" and resigned last Thursday

Personal items of note:

2016 - arrested for careless driving and operating an unsafe vehicle after rolling her truck off the side of the road; she decided not to show up for court, and was booked again before pleading guilty to the unsafe vehicle charge

2015 - disorderly conduct at a music festival, for interfering with the arrests of minors caught drinking alcohol, and suggesting to them that they just run off; she missed 2 court appearances for this one as well, and was arrested again later that year

2010 - arrested and plead guilty to "dog at large" after her pit bulls attacked a neighbor's dog

2004 - 3rd degree assault, criminal mischief, and underage drinking of her own, based on the police report of her trashing her future husband's residence and scratching his face and chest (see below for reason behind her behavior)

2004 (January) - future husband was arrested for exposing himself to women at a bowling alley (plead guilty to public indecency and lewd behavior)

2004 (February) - future husband was booked for domestic violence against her (her revenge resulted in the 3rd degree assault against her above)

The lovebirds married in 2005.

She was elected in November 2020.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Here's a crazy look at the new Representative recently elected to Slotback's 3rd Congressional District in western and southern Colorado, including a bit of her and her husband's rap sheets:

Lauren Boebert, age 34

Owner of Shooters Grill (in Rifle, CO of all places) - suggests the waiters and waitresses there carry guns

Said she hoped QAnon "is real because it only means America is getting stronger and better..."

When her gun set off the metal detector at the Capitol a week or so ago, she refused to let anyone look through her purse, and claimed not letting her enter was a political stunt by Nancy Pelosi

After only being in Washington for a couple weeks, her Communications Director who had been press secretary for the Dept of Interior, and also secrved on Mitch McConnell's staff, said "no thank you" and resigned last Thursday

Personal items of note:

2016 - arrested for careless driving and operating an unsafe vehicle after rolling her truck off the side of the road; she decided not to show up for court, and was booked again before pleading guilty to the unsafe vehicle charge

2015 - disorderly conduct at a music festival, for interfering with the arrests of minors caught drinking alcohol, and suggesting to them that they just run off; she missed 2 court appearances for this one as well, and was arrested again later that year

2010 - arrested and plead guilty to "dog at large" after her pit bulls attacked a neighbor's dog

2004 - 3rd degree assault, criminal mischief, and underage drinking of her own, based on the police report of her trashing her future husband's residence and scratching his face and chest (see below for reason behind her behavior)

2004 (January) - future husband was arrested for exposing himself to women at a bowling alley (plead guilty to public indecency and lewd behavior)

2004 (February) - future husband was booked for domestic violence against her (her revenge resulted in the 3rd degree assault against her above)

Good God!!

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Lauren Boebert, age 34

Personal items of note:

Yeah but she looks pretty good though so all else is forgiven. 

#DontHateUsBecauseWereBeautiful

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Lauren Boebert, age 34

Personal items of note:

Yep, 1st class shithead... easy on the eyes but pure nut job. 
Supposedly gave up location and access to the capital insurrection. 

bgw

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Lauren Boebert, age 34

Personal items of note:

this nut job ^ and the Greene lady from North Carloina??..wow!...the Republicans picked two winners!!

• Haha 3

On 1/17/2021 at 12:01 AM, John Adams said:

Why must you all look up things .....None of you know history nor can you answer questions without assistance from outside sources....Your copy and paste advocates who are being led to the rooms of control...

Definitely MAGA44.  Case closed.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Lauren Boebert, age 34

Personal items of note:

That's my girl!