Georgia 2021 Games

ngdawg

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

YOU were the one that said North Miami Beach would destroy the "myth" that is John Curtis. Remember?...maybe I'll pull it up. Good times. 😀

That was in the preseason before it turned out that North Miami Beach sucked.

After the game you were claiming that North Miami Beach was "supposed to beat" John Curtis.

Ridiculous.

But we all know why you're riding that wave.

What's funny about this is that cajun rode North Miami Beach so much that two years later he was so confident in them that he made a bet with me.

I said that Cypress Bay would beat them easily in the playoffs. He was outraged and took the bet. I even gave him 17 points.

Cypress Bay won 50-14.

He never paid off the bet.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Bainbridge played North Miami Beach and beat them 37-0.... 

Man Lowndes is about to dismantle NMIB I don't often agree with @Nolebull813 but cmon man... there are better teams within a 50 mile radius of Lowndes.... Florida is a literal hop and skip from Valdosta and more in particular Lowndes HS is right across the border off the 2nd exit on I-75. 

You couldn't get Columbia or a Jacksonville school again? Or A Tampa school? 

The thing is from what I saw this past year North Miami Beach has some athletes

The issue is that they are unpolished and undisciplined and that's the type of team that South GA feeds off of because they are more polished and disciplined 

Miami Northwestern is the same way but they have a lot more talent than North Miami Beach and we saw what happened there 

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

That was in the preseason before it turned out that North Miami Beach sucked.

After the game you were claiming that North Miami Beach was "supposed to beat" John Curtis.

Ridiculous.

But we all know why you're riding that wave.

Funny because when I judged STA in the preseason based off of their QB before they started the sophomore that made me a moron but when you judged a team in the preseason it's a misstep 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, Lowndes couldn't find 10 games between Valdosta and Miami.

👌

It's not they couldn't find teams 

They couldn't find teams who would agree to travel and not get a home game in return, north miami beach is willing to travel to teams without getting a home game in return so that fits the type of way lowndes fills their OOS schedule

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Tbh though I wouldve rather have seen Edgewater than NMB

Personally I think a better matchup for lowndes would be someone like Apopka

You need a discplined and efficient team to match up with South GA, just throwing a team with athletes is usually gonna end up a mismatch

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, Lowndes couldn't find 10 games between Valdosta and Miami.

👌

Obviously not. Sta coach stepped down and Im guess the other Miami teams don't want another experience like MNW had. All our contracts are up after this year so it will be wide open. 

1 minute ago, Ga96 said:

Obviously not. Sta coach stepped down and Im guess the other Miami teams don't want another experience like MNW had. All our contracts are up after this year so it will be wide open. 

The coach didn't step down dumbass, it was the RETIRED COACH turned Athletic director who hasn't coached football at STA since 2010

17 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

@ngdawg you posted too many of them at once for it to be funny. You should have slid them in periodically when the topic rose. 

if you ever go on a date please don’t do that. Don’t tell her your whole life story the first day you meet. She will probably think you have heads in a deep freezer 😂

That Newnan one will forever be a classic in my book.... 

Newnan was the #1 seed 10-0 

They had all of what 13 seconds left on the clock... 

Instead of kneeling they tried to be fancy.... they had a wide open play get fumbled and Harrison returned it all the way back for a TD to win.... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Tift County schedule: 

Vs. Crisp County 

@ Godby (Tallahassee,FL) (Contract pending)

Vs. Irwin 

Vs. Appling County 

Vs. Worth County

Vs. (A PANHANDLE FL TEAM) (HOMECOMING) (don't know who yet) 

@ Valdosta 

@ Lowndes 

Vs. Colquitt County

@ Camden County

If it’s homecoming, it’s a garbage team. Lol. One of those North Miami Beach types of the panhandle.