Georgia 2021 Games

ngdawg

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Grayson is the invincible juggernaut. They would be heavy favorites. Deer Jerkey will compete though 

Grayson won't be as good as this year so keep that in mind. I have a feeling they may turn out like the 2017 version of Grayson.

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

There is a lot of time from now and kickoff to have 4 and 5 star studs magically arrive at their doorstep 

Yeah I know but I just have that feeling that the studs aren't gonna huddle around Grayson this year. I feel they may spread out.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not true. DFB and LP are on hold as their counties may not permit them to travel to play OOS games in 2021. As of today the only two OOS teams confirmed for the FB are LCA and Greenville Christian MS. 

What you got for 8/27 Dacula needs something. 

Theyre a Solid Gwinnett team

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not true. DFB and LP are on hold as their counties may not permit them to travel to play OOS games in 2021. As of today the only two OOS teams confirmed for the FB are LCA and Greenville Christian MS. 

Grayson posted on Instagram about them confirming the matchup with DFB at the Freedom Bowl.