Georgia 2021 Games

ngdawg

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I don’t get why the GMA teams are so stoked to schedule quality OOS teams, while So Ga can’t find their way out of a paper bag in this respect. Something’s gotta give soon. 

Most of it has to do with... well... 

The nearest airports being in Jacksonville,Savannah or Tallahassee... 

Not sure how long that will be true though.... at the rate Valdosta is growing they'll have a suitable airport soon... 

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I may go Lowndes vs. Lee first because WR lost Addie at QB and one of their two 1000-yd rushers.

WR still has a lot of talent coming back. The back-up QB ain't no slouch. More of a pocket passer than Addie. Can definitely throw it better than Jalen. Malcom Brown returns at RB (currently holds an offer from Minnesota). Top receiver returns (those offers are coming). Entire offensively line returns. 3 out of 4 return in the secondary, 2 LBs return, and the 5 star Vic Burley returns. Lowndes on the other hand? Heard they lost a lot. 

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

WR still has a lot of talent coming back. The back-up QB ain't no slouch. More of a pocket passer than Addie. Can definitely throw it better than Jalen. Malcom Brown returns at RB (currently holds an offer from Minnesota). Top receiver returns (those offers are coming). Entire offensively line returns. 3 out of 4 return in the secondary, 2 LBs return, and the 5 star Vic Burley returns. Lowndes on the other hand? Heard they lost a lot. 

Do you still have Lowndes winking or do you think Robins has a fighting chance?

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....what's wrong saggybob813?

You seem upset?

Don’t worry you won’t have to see Warren Easton playing Grayson in this thread. I know you shit a brick last time. 

You can relax and just know you will be playing some dud Mississippi nobodies. Louisiana doesn’t play real football 

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Someone please post a Georgia game for saggybob813 from Tampa, FL.

Why the fuck he's so interested is a bit of a mystery, but humor him.

Thanks!

If I go in a thread about GA games I wanna see a list of GA games damn it!!! 

if I want to laugh at a pussy, I’ll go in a thread started by YOU!