Georgia 2021 Games

ngdawg

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Because this is a discussion board.

You said something legitimately silly and I merely told you.

Dude everything is silly in your eyes... 

Nothings good.... 

Nobody ever says anything that isn't silly in your eyes.... 

I could say Purple is better Than Blue and I'm quite sure you'd say thats "Objectively" dumb too... 

I never said 6A was factually better than 7A. 

I said they MIGHT be this season. They have the potential to be. 

I dont give a damn how dumb you think it is I said what I said and I stand by it. 

And thats all I have to say to you. 

You turn everything and I mean everything you are involved in into a pissing match the only person worse than you is The Amazing Racist Ragin Cajun RedZone or whatever name he wants to call himself today.... 

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It was... 7A  some years isn't nearly as balanced. 

6A in my opinion had the better championship game too... 

Buford vs Lee was a really enjoyable game. 

The Grayson Game went like we all figured it would...

Reason I say 6A MIGHT end up being the best class is because 6A will be more balanced most of the top teams from last year return to the forefront and then a few new ones. 

Idk what 7A has going on right now outside of whatever going in Cobb and Fulton right now. 

But I know quite a few of the top 7A teams take a step back.... 

Buford-Lee was top 3 games since 2016. Don't know if that's a hot take but yeah. To me, Roswell-Grayson was #1.

On 4/24/2021 at 9:21 PM, ngdawg said:

With new head coach Bryan Lamar and a WR transfer from Parkview, I think they have enough to beat out Newton for the 4th spot.

Don't take Newton for granted.  They have been better than I expected when they entered our region and have won some good games over what I thought to be better teams.  I have no idea how they will do this year but just saying.

• Thanks 1

On 4/8/2021 at 5:26 PM, Ga96 said:

Their fans wouldn't survive down here on an every week basis.

Oh, I don't know about that.  There was a gun battle after one Gwinnett game a couple of years ago.  I still don't know how it stayed out of the papers.

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Classic game right here. Warner Robins vs Bainbridge has to be in the top 3 tho. Oh yeah, Lovejoy vs Norcross was an entertaining game as well. 

I was only talking 2016 onwards but yeah Lovejoy vs. Norcross was fun. Where would you put NG vs. Colquitt 2017? I'd say top 6.

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It's strange... usually when a coach leaves a team doesn't fall off immediately... but Lovejoy dropped off Overnight when he left... 

Lamar County fell off after Franklin Stephens left. Same thing with Tucker. I mean, yeah they did alright, but they stopped winning titles once Stephens left.

11 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Lamar County fell off after Franklin Stephens left. Same thing with Tucker. I mean, yeah they did alright, but they stopped winning titles once Stephens left.

I dont think Coach Lamar will do to well at South Gwinnett... 

SG is a hard school to win at... 

The former SG HC John Small did bad at SG left went East Coweta and he did better there than SG....  

Now I could be wrong... but I feel like part of it has to due with the other Schools in their area that have better football programs the kids wanna play for: 

I'm talking Brookwood and Parkview... 

• Like 1