Georgia 2021 Games

ngdawg

59 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I seen they were looking for a game? Who did they pick up? 

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Historically very good, but less so now due to new schools eating into their area.  Was OK last year.  I think last state title was about 8 years ago

Haven't heard much yet I know in 2019 they played 2 GA schools and didn't get a return trip in 2020 due to Covid and varying start times.... 

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Benedictine is looking for a game on 10/1 or 8/27

According to the post they need a home game and are willing to help with travel cost if need be.

They were supposed to play Cocoa last year on that October date. Florida teams are still waiting for reclassification right now so maybe Cocoa can’t commit yet if the coaches wanted to try again 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

They were supposed to play Cocoa last year on that October date. Florida teams are still waiting for reclassification right now so maybe Cocoa can’t commit yet if the coaches wanted to try again 

I noticed that 

Both those dates where FL teams. 

One was Yulee and the other was cocoa

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

We had something like that happen a while back between Sandy Creek and a Texas team... Georgia Reclassification took too long. 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I feel like Cocoa vs Benedictine  wouldve been good. 

A FL 4A power vs a GA 4A power. See now that wouldve been a good balanced game.... 

yeah that one would have actually been good. That is an even matchup. Cocoa now has a coach who knows not to take automatic ass stompings in exchange for sightseeing in a new city. 

Yulee would have been a blowout. They would need Derrick Henry now just to make the game even. Lol 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

yeah that one would have actually been good. That is an even matchup. Cocoa now has a coach who knows not to take automatic ass stompings in exchange for sightseeing in a new city. 

Yulee would have been a blowout. They would need Derrick Henry now just to make the game even. Lol 

Even with Derrick Henry Yulee couldn't compete.... 

Buford traveled down to Yulee and Beat them 44-7... with Derrick Henry

31 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Even with Derrick Henry Yulee couldn't compete.... 

Buford traveled down to Yulee and Beat them 44-7... with Derrick Henry

Yulee was ranked in the 90’s just in Florida and stunk. Buford was top 5 in GA and a state champ. Yulee was the epitome of a one person team. But I was joking about Yulee. They would need Henry NOW. Like NFL Derrick Henry just to compete. That’s how bad they are 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yulee was ranked in the 90’s just in Florida and stunk. Buford was top 5 in GA and a state champ. Yulee was the epitome of a one person team. But I was joking about Yulee. They would need Henry NOW. Like NFL Derrick Henry just to compete. That’s how bad they are 

Not quite true, decent QB on that Yulee team.

bgw

• Haha 1