Georgia 2021 Games

ngdawg

@HawgGoneIt @FootballGuy @ngdawg ok now we are getting some serious names coming up.... 

None of this is official... 

But from my understanding theyre pursuing coaches from the Herron Tree or a Good young coach. 

So far Adam Carter from Grayson has been mentioned it wouldn't surprise me if he did take the Camden position.... he is exactly what Camden wants and needs... he was the assistant coach of legendary Ex Camden Coach Jeff Herron. No doubt in my mind he'd probably re-implement Herrons system. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@HawgGoneIt @FootballGuy @ngdawg ok now we are getting some serious names coming up.... 

But from my understanding theyre pursuing coaches from the Herron Tree or a Good young coach. 

So far Adam Carter from Grayson has been mentioned it wouldn't surprise me if he did take the Camden position.... he is exactly what Camden wants and needs... he was the assistant coach of legendary Ex Camden Coach Jeff Herron. No doubt in my mind he'd probably re-implement Herrons system. 

Called it with Carter. He seems to have a knack with hopping from team to team and doing great.

On 2/5/2021 at 1:54 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Boring!!!! Same damn matchups every year it seems. Pretty damn stale. They need to switch it up. Metro ATL teams playing each other in an event is useless 

Depends on what your goal is.  This is not set up to be a premium classic.  It is set up to raise money.  Metro teams put people in the seats more so than most non-metro teams.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Never say never but Coach Carter has put down some pretty deep roots in Grayson.  Money can talk but it isn't everything.

As far as putting Herron's system back in.  Are you talking wing T or the overall program?  I think it would depend on what the talent is.  While I think you can win with a run first program, you have to have all of the pieces.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ngl I'm not banking on Walton beating Lowndes or Hoover. 

Theyre gonna have to show me that they're capable of doing it after last season

I still think Lowndes is favored and so is Hoover. But I feel like Walton has all the pieces needed to return to 2017 or 2018 form (minus a Blaylock-type player). 

Can you Georgia people do me a favor if possible? I made these highlight videos of the Best Recent Moments in GA HSFB. I want to make a part 3, but I can't think of many other great moments off the top of my head. Can you list some great moments that I can include in a video? As many as you can is preferable but whatever works for you!

@georgiagator1@Ga96@Georgia Baller@Fred and anyone who would like to help!

Recent means anything like 2014 onwards I'd say.