Georgia 2021 Games

ngdawg

13 minutes ago, Fred said:

The thing that strikes me about your highlights is how many games were decided in the final seconds or in OT.  I hear a lot that a late score isn't important and I just don't believe it. 

Good job.

Thank you! I can think of many more moments like NG vs. Walton 2017 and such with last-second endings but videos aren't available to create highlights. I love making videos like this and I've done interviews with players as well. Just some fun stuff when I'm bored.

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Wow... 

Coach McFarlin has coached at  every HS in Roswell except one Cenntennial. 

He started in the late 80's I believe. 

I know he coached at Roswell HS then BT and now FC.... 

This isn't a surprise, they announced his hire 6 days ago.

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They used to be pretty good and well coached. Not sure how they are with the new coach. They are usually in the 20-40 range in the state most years 

Coach Dubose says they have some D1 seniors this upcoming season. They went 11-2 last year losing 1 regular season game to Lakeland 23-22 and got put out of the playoffs to Palmetto 28-24

2 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Coach Dubose says they have some D1 seniors this upcoming season. They went 11-2 last year losing 1 regular season game to Lakeland 23-22 and got put out of the playoffs to Palmetto 28-24

Yeah they haven’t missed a beat it seems. They will be a tough hard nosed team. Lowndes should still win unless they have a mass exodus to Valdosta. 

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Wut?

http://calpreps.com/Florida_dynasty_ratings5.htm

They're 57th in the dynasty ratings.

They're 5-11 vs. the top 1000.

Just take a quick look at the teams ranked ahead of MNW in 07 according to CP.  Wisconsin, Kansas and Oklahoma teams ahead of them 😂

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/rankings/list.aspx?ranktype=national&schoolid=67b2f6cd-5c9c-4915-8a43-56dbbd682187&ssid=2d976fd6-2d12-41a3-ad74-8f39dfcdb95e