Georgia 2021 Games

ngdawg

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Is this the same Calpreps who had MNW ranked in the 40’s their national title year in 07 behind a team from Iowa? 

It's not 2007 anymore.

Ask yourself how Lake Gibson is 22-3 over the last two seasons yet finished #82 and #79 respectively. They make a Lakeland schedule look like the SEC West.

If you don't like calpreps then use Massey.

It doesn't matter.

They suck regardless.

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Just take a quick look at the teams ranked ahead of MNW in 07 according to CP.  Wisconsin, Kansas and Oklahoma teams ahead of them 😂

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/rankings/list.aspx?ranktype=national&schoolid=67b2f6cd-5c9c-4915-8a43-56dbbd682187&ssid=2d976fd6-2d12-41a3-ad74-8f39dfcdb95e

I'm sure you'll address the actual topic anytime now.

That Colquitt schedule is basically a redo of the schedule we were supposed to play this past season before all the covid cancelations. Its exactly the same with the exception of Northside coming to Moultrie and our homes and aways flipping in the region. 

I'd think that Cedar Grove, Westlake and Marietta should be decent games this season. The region games of course would be as per the norm fairly tough. Valdosta is Rush's second year and they are apparently still rolling with some of our top players now on their roster for the time being. 

I see three games that are supposed to be easy right in the middle of the schedule. Northside, Heritage and Alcovy. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

That Colquitt schedule is basically a redo of the schedule we were supposed to play this past season before all the covid cancelations. Its exactly the same with the exception of Northside coming to Moultrie and our homes and aways flipping in the region. 

I'd think that Cedar Grove, Westlake and Marietta should be decent games this season. The region games of course would be as per the norm fairly tough. Valdosta is Rush's second year and they are apparently still rolling with some of our top players now on their roster for the time being. 

I see three games that are supposed to be easy right in the middle of the schedule. Northside, Heritage and Alcovy. 

Cedar Grove lost their whole staff to Crisp County. 

Westlake will be good. 

Idk about Marietta. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL Only Westlake and Lowndes are legit. That’s it. CG staff left, Marietta is not the Marietta of old. Same old same old. 

Wrong Marietta is the Marietta of old. That 1 year came about due to them recruiting a team. Just like grayson