This is terrorism

Nolebull813

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

I notice you didn't say anything about the government coming to take our weapons.

Perhaps nothing was done to take our weapons (like Bozo O'Rourke has said he wants to do), BECAUSE we stocked up on guns and ammo.

Haven’t you heard, the government was damn near overthrown.  There’s no way our democracy could possibly survive another major insurrection like the recent one.  The ONLY way to prevent a recurrence is to pull the guns from the lawless masses.

So, it’s coming and it’s likely to be pretty ugly. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

I agree with this somewhat. I support the second amendment to a point. I agree and support that we have the right to bare arms.

“ The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution protects the right to keep and bear arms. “

I have some weapons, hand guns and shotguns. I don’t believe a civilian should be able to own military grade/style weapons, I don’t own an AR. A lot of my friends do, I’ve shot them and had fun with them. I just don’t feel the need to own one but I don’t boo hoo people that do. I just don’t see the need to own one or why people feel the need to own an M4, M16, AK47 or a 50 cal sniper rifle clone. This is just my opinion but I wouldn’t vote to ban them either.

Very solid and reasoned post.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I notice you didn't say anything about the government coming to take our weapons.

Perhaps nothing was done to take our weapons (like Bozo O'Rourke has said he wants to do), BECAUSE we stocked up on guns and ammo.

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/joe-biden-promises-put-beto-040947784.html 

Better to have that ammo and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Don't worry Broebert will save you, from a jail cell.

Hahahahaha.

bgw

On 1/18/2021 at 12:22 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah, that's right... the Chinese software works wonders. Infects the Republicans into raging, law breaking assholes.

bgw

MSNBC! CNN, CBS,NBC, ABC....These do the best job ......JeffZucker, all of them are the riot makers....

• Like 1

On 1/18/2021 at 6:11 AM, Nolebull813 said:

They have been trying their hardest to import new voters for years now. That’s why they have been fighting so hard for open borders. Democrat leaders do not live in communities where these people runoff to. They destroy public schools, hospitals and stress law enforcement. 

And who knows what diseases they are bringing with them. It is straight up terrorism

Florida is run by majority republicans and have made no attempt to support public schools yet they will give millions to a sports academy 

Facts don't line up but I'm always right anyway

On 1/17/2021 at 10:13 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I know you lefties love this, but people storming into a foreign country to get to another foreign country is an invasion. It is terrorism. Washington DC isn’t the only place you can storm. If you have a ounce of love for our country, you would condemn this behavior. 

Just now, John Adams said:

Mark Levin made a great point...The real terrorists are the creatures like Rachel Marrow and ZUCKER at MSNBC, CNN and other main stream politically evil networks.....They are the cause of all the RIOTS.....Their bashing of Trump and Christians has fired people up and they better tune it down or they may get runner-up..