This is terrorism

Nolebull813

On 1/18/2021 at 11:33 PM, DLS350 said:

I agree with this somewhat. I support the second amendment to a point. I agree and support that we have the right to bare arms.

“ The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution protects the right to keep and bear arms. “

I have some weapons, hand guns and shotguns. I don’t believe a civilian should be able to own military grade/style weapons, I don’t own an AR. A lot of my friends do, I’ve shot them and had fun with them. I just don’t feel the need to own one but I don’t boo hoo people that do. I just don’t see the need to own one or why people feel the need to own an M4, M16, AK47 or a 50 cal sniper rifle clone. This is just my opinion but I wouldn’t vote to ban them either.

Why do people feel the need for fireworks ?💥 

seems 🙃 silly like why do people feel the need to own them 

And who are they going to blow up with those insane mortar shells 🤓

just food 🥘 for thought 

extra credit for why some people put fart can exhausts on their Honda Civic 

On 1/18/2021 at 11:33 PM, DLS350 said:

I agree with this somewhat. I support the second amendment to a point. I agree and support that we have the right to bare arms.

“ The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution protects the right to keep and bear arms. “

I have some weapons, hand guns and shotguns. I don’t believe a civilian should be able to own military grade/style weapons, I don’t own an AR. A lot of my friends do, I’ve shot them and had fun with them. I just don’t feel the need to own one but I don’t boo hoo people that do. I just don’t see the need to own one or why people feel the need to own an M4, M16, AK47 or a 50 cal sniper rifle clone. This is just my opinion but I wouldn’t vote to ban them either.

I'm curious as to what the term "military grade" means.

Typically the key difference is automatic versus semi-automatic.  Americans have had access to semi-automatic weapons for over a century.

This gun usually doesn't get much attention from the left:

23906-5801.jpg

But his one drives the left nuts:

ap_19262633825178-6652bf243ce3e2e5e7b7f2

Functionally, there is little to no difference.  They are both .223 caliber (basically a powerful .22) magazine fed semi-automatic rifles.

But one is much scarier looking.

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Typically the key difference is automatic versus semi-automatic.  Americans have had access to semi-automatic weapons for over a century.

23906-5801.jpg

Functionally, there is little to no difference.  They are both .223 caliber magazine fed semi-automatic rifles.

Great point 

But you Got to put some bad boy cool stickers on the side of those....that would make them look 👀 so much scarier 🤓

🍿

43 minutes ago, concha said:

23906-5801.jpg

Functionally, there is little to no difference.  They are both .223 caliber (basically a powerful .22) magazine fed semi-automatic rifles.

Clip capacity, insert larger clips. 5816 has a clip the above is single load.

Pendejo.

bgw

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well post the one with the clip dumbass. Save yourself the ass beating and embarrassment. 

Fucking clown. 

bgw

Your pitiful stupidity and ignorance were exposed.

Be a man about it, Skidmark.

BTW, a clip is something girls put in their hair. I'm sure you have quite the collection.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well post the one with the clip dumbass. Save yourself the ass beating and embarrassment. 

Fucking clown. 

bgw

Thats a Mini 14. Semi automatic, gas operated, magazine fed, air cooled rifle that can be chambered in either .223 or NATO 7.62 x 39 calibers.

Its a magazine, not a "clip". The term "clip" is only used in movies and the hood.

Minor point for us former military types.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Thats a Mini 14. Semi automatic, gas operated, magazine fed, air cooled rifle that can be chambered in either .223 or NATO 7.62 x 39 calibers.

Its a magazine, not a "clip". The term "clip" is only used in movies and the hood.

Here is the actual description that I spoon fed to Skidmark:

They are both .223 caliber (basically a powerful .22) magazine fed semi-automatic rifles.

It's comical when people who don't know what end the bullet comes out of try to act like they have a fucking clue.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Here is the actual description that I spoon fed to Skidmark:

They are both .223 caliber (basically a powerful .22) magazine fed semi-automatic rifles.

It's comical when people who don't know what end the bullet comes out of try to act like they have a fucking clue.

His shipment of bad boy cool stickers has been revoked  😎 

unless he forgot to order them 🤔

39 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Couldn’t tell from the pic, looked like a bolt action single load I used on my uncle’s ranch. 
Thanks and yeah, magazine is correct. 

bgw

53 minutes ago, concha said:

Your pitiful stupidity and ignorance were exposed.

Be a man about it, Skidmark.

BTW, a clip is something girls put in their hair. I'm sure you have quite the collection.

What are you yapping about now you obnoxious loudmouth waste of fucking bandwidth?

im going off your shitty pic and memory, some of us actually used firearms asshole. 

You on the other hand are a overcompensating dipshit who’s self identity and self worth is on a Klan Rally blog. 

bgw

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

23906-5801.jpg

I think a significant topic of the gun debate is magazine fed semi-automatic rifles. I'm pretty sure it is not based on pictures. If it was just based on pictures...

This one would be more of a concern

s-l400.jpg

Than this one

23906-5801.jpg

More anti-tobacco folks are concerned with this one

image.png.339c1d652aa9a71edee28e7b6703d710.png

Than this one

image.png.63e822ded19a026c4188d92d7c07e566.png

But luckily, there's more to debates than simple pictures.

• Thanks 1

On 1/17/2021 at 10:13 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I know you lefties love this, but people storming into a foreign country to get to another foreign country is an invasion. It is terrorism. Washington DC isn’t the only place you can storm. If you have a ounce of love for our country, you would condemn this behavior. 

They just got Derrick Henry-ed.

Need to lift a little more.

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

I think a significant topic of the gun debate is magazine fed semi-automatic rifles. I'm pretty sure it is not based on pictures. If it was just based on pictures...

This one would be more of a concern

Than this one

More anti-tobacco folks are concerned with this one

Than this one

But luckily, there's more to debates than simple pictures.

They've been available to Americans for generations.

And the fact is that the left is obsessed with the AR-15 and AK.  Many just think they're scary-looking.  Many think they are super powerful even though they fire rounds much less powerful than the hunting standard .308.  And many have no clue that the AR-15 is not a fully automatic weapon. Nor are they aware that the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting Bambi.

It'd be nice if people at least had the slightest clue before opening their pie holes.

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2021 at 6:11 AM, Nolebull813 said:

They have been trying their hardest to import new voters for years now. That’s why they have been fighting so hard for open borders. Democrat leaders do not live in communities where these people runoff to. They destroy public schools, hospitals and stress law enforcement. 

And who knows what diseases they are bringing with them. It is straight up terrorism

You scare too easy.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

That's not a refutation of what I said.

But this is coming from a guy who had to pay the woman who left him.

😄

That's how divorce and a high income work, Andy.

You won't ever have to worry about a divorce since no woman will touch you.

And your $40k/year income isn't worth splitting anyway.

🤡

5 hours ago, concha said:

They've been available to Americans for generations.

And the fact is that the left is obsessed with the AR-15 and AK.  Many just think they're scary-looking.  Many think they are super powerful even though they fire rounds much less powerful than the hunting standard .308.  And many have no clue that the AR-15 is not a fully automatic weapon. Nor are they aware that the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting Bambi.

It'd be nice if people at least had the slightest clue before opening their pie holes.

You’re an idiot, a blind person could see that. 

bgw