Inauguration Day Is Finally Here

Ga96

3 minutes ago, THS2011 said:

Literal quote from your master joe "If you send Jon and the reverend to Washington, those $2,000 checks will go out the door, restoring hope and decency for so many people who are struggling right now," 

IDK about your fried frontal cortex but that says 2000 checks not 1400 checks. 

But now Biden is supporting a $1,400 plan. On top of December’s $600 checks, the total adds up to $2,000 – but critics say the campaign messaging was clear. It called for $2,000 checks.

Andy is giddy with joy.

Two grand plus a $15/hr minimum wage will have him more than doubling his income.

4 minutes ago, THS2011 said:

Heres the difference between Democrats and Republicans. Republicans hate Democrats' political policies and ideas. Democrats hate every part of Republicans' existence. That's why there's so much hate from that party. It's not a disagreement, it's pure hate. 

This is comical and proof that you're a lazy clown who has never read anything that the right has posted on this forum or anywhere else for that matter.

Trinity must be embarrassed to have given diplomas to such clueless people.

7 minutes ago, THS2011 said:

Heres the difference between Democrats and Republicans. Republicans hate Democrats' political policies and ideas. Democrats hate every part of Republicans' existence. That's why there's so much hate from that party. It's not a disagreement, it's pure hate. 

👇

On 9/20/2019 at 5:04 PM, Blueliner said:

He doesn't reach out because he doesn't (like most rational AMERICANS) buy into the left's radical BS. Why would he want to reach out to the party that has been nothing but a bunch of vile, lying, unethical, treasonous, fascists since about an hour before the end of the election. BS investigation after investigation that end up as a lie. MSM 99.9% negative coverage to keep all of you lunatics on the left pissed off a him. LOL!  He's doing exactly what he needs to do. I'm actually enjoying it now that the true colors of the shit show left are shown.

8 minutes ago, THS2011 said:

or to quote George Carlin...

"The difference between left and right of center...originated in the French parliament. The people left of center were liberals; the people right of center were conservatives. Broadly speaking. And generally speaking, people on...the right of center, are interested in property values, property, property rights. The rights and the rights of property. And generally speaking again – it's all generalized – the left-of-center people are more concerned with humans and human beings and human concerns; to the care of humans, not the care and worry about property rights." 

9 minutes ago, THS2011 said:

👇

On 2/20/2018 at 2:31 PM, Mjd33 said:

Democrats Jerry  Brown, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine waters are all vile human pieces of feces themselves. Without the illegals, none of them would be in power. 

11 minutes ago, THS2011 said:

👇

On 8/10/2017 at 10:53 PM, 181pl said:

You should see this vile homos Facebook page. What a piece of shit.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is comical and proof that you're a lazy clown who has never read anything that the right has posted on this forum or anywhere else for that matter.

Trinity must be embarrassed to have given diplomas to such clueless people.

See, more personal attacks. 

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

or to quote George Carlin...

"The difference between left and right of center...originated in the French parliament. The people left of center were liberals; the people right of center were conservatives. Broadly speaking. And generally speaking, people on...the right of center, are interested in property values, property, property rights. The rights and the rights of property. And generally speaking again – it's all generalized – the left-of-center people are more concerned with humans and human beings and human concerns; to the care of humans, not the care and worry about property rights." 

And there's a place for both of those in a healthy Republic.

The problem is that the right has become a personality cult more interested in white nationalism, conspiracy theories, etc.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, THS2011 said:

👇

On 1/23/2017 at 7:06 PM, 181pl said:

Alt facts are the correction of 1/2 truths perpetuated by the vile left. You children will grow up one day.

And there's a place for both of those in a healthy Republic.

The problem is that the right has become a personality cult more interested in white nationalism, conspiracy theories, etc.

agreed....the right is too busy wrapping themselves in flags and pretending to be "patriots" because those on the left can't be "patriots" in their simple minds...they are the "real" Americans!....who try and take over the Capital to show how Parotitic they really are!....SAD.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Serious question for the board:

Is there anyone other than Weird Andy who is so desperately all-consumed by this board that they they regularly sift through years of posts to attempt to further arguments? 

I can't think of even one person.

concha ran away from the OT board for 28 days.

image.jpeg.3c23e5298ef35c228e669f9c8d384be1.jpeg

And when he came back, all he could do is say that it's weird that somebody would use facts and quotes to directly refute something stupid that was said by a fellow poster.

Only a liar would be so upset about facts being so clearly presented.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Serious question for the board:

Is there anyone other than Weird Andy who is so desperately all-consumed by this board that they they regularly sift through years of posts to attempt to further arguments? 

I can't think of even one person.

He keeps proving my point while degrading himself. I'd say go get some help but he's not allowed to leave the house until joe tells him to.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

And when he came back, all he could do is say that it's weird that somebody would use facts and quotes to directly refute something stupid that was said by a fellow poster.

And... shocker.

Andy lies twice in a row.

image.jpeg.3c23e5298ef35c228e669f9c8d384be1.jpeg

Facts can be refuted if you get the media to say so!

1 minute ago, THS2011 said:

He keeps proving my point while degrading himself. I'd say go get some help but he's not allowed to leave the house until joe tells him to.

This board is literally his life.

Could you imagine being THAT pathetic?

He must post at least 20-30 times a day here.

And who is so desperately invested in a secondary board on a high school football chat site that they literally comb through YEARS of posts to try to forge arguments? YEARS. 

Answer:  Andy is.

It is just off-the-charts bizarre.

8 hours ago, Gospeeder said:

After researching Trump in-depth, it is clear to me what an absolute conman he really is. Like you, my head was in the sand for many years until I finally woke up and started to notice how things, particularly where we live, have been steadily deteriorating.

Several decades back, our state was imo hands down, the most spectacular place to live in the entire country as shown by the immense immigration to it... not by foreign nationals but... from New Jersey, New York, Chicago, Cleveland and numerous other metro areas throughout the country. We had it all: great weather year around, natural unrivaled beauty, freeways that actually worked, businesses both large and small that had unlimited potential for growth... of which most did... reasonable taxes of which our general public had a say and exercised that right... proposition 13 being one example. We had a population where someone would wish you a good morning and really mean it... then one day, like many others who had their head in the sand, I woke up and recognized that a great deal of California's appeal was gone. Most of the positives listed above dissolved into garbage that many are now fleeing, mostly by the gradual acceleration of corruption at both the local and state levels while most of our heads were buried... permitting our current problems to grow and fester like a bad cancer.

I am given to believe that Biden would like to emulate California as somewhat of a model for the direction he wants to take the whole country. Looking at several of his key administration choices show... at least to me, that should be an accurate belief... so I would caution anyone, regardless who they voted for, not to get too comfortable and keep their heads out of the sand.

Well thought out post, I’ll keep my head out of the sand and pay attention.

• Thanks 1