15yds4gibberish

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're probably a really fat, out-of-shape person who gets winded going from the couch to the fridge.

So because you that you have to lash out at other people who are just trying to get through this.

What a hero

No I don’t like the smell of my own hot ass breath. And the masks that supposedly are the true ones that work (N95 or better) completely stifle your breathing. 

I was told cloth masks don’t work. That’s what the leaders say. So the true masks you need to use to make sure the China virus doesn’t go down your throat are the ones you can barely breathe in. 

I choose neither. I don’t work in one, or go into any store in one. Remember Pasco County doesn’t care. Sometimes Hillsborough will have some nut jobs but I expect it. 

14 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

That’s not such a great point.

Isn’t the virus mask keeping coughs and sneezes in whereas the others are keeping smoke and hazardous fumes out?

Actually yours is the “not so great “ point,  like , when that piece of toilet paper 🧻 does Neither 🤓

🍿

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I was told cloth masks don’t work. That’s what the leaders say. So the true masks you need to use to make sure the China virus doesn’t go down your throat are the ones you can barely breathe in. 

Cloth masks are made from woven fabric which has a repeatable geometry of threads with large (relative to viral particles) spacing.  They are pretty much worthless if you cross into any sort of viral load. 

N95 masks (like almost all effective filtration media) are made of non-woven fibers arranged such that spacing can be controlled to the sub micron level.  Breathing is tougher, but protection is better. 

So the folks running around in their statement cloth masks have been duped if they think they’re protected.  If you’re gonna bother with a mask, wear one that works.

• Thanks 2