Antifa.com

Nolebull813

2 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

You can't really be that naive, can you? People can name themselves anything, but that doesn't mean that's what they are. 

So it is that in 2020 — in America — we have arrived at the point where supposed “anti-fascists” are now advocating against free speech and willing to bash heads (literally) to get their way.

Speaking about Antifa, former white supremacist Arno Michaelis remarked, “You have the Far Left in there going, ‘I’m going to smash the Nazis.’ Side note: Stalin and Mao were anti-fascists when they started. They were the street agitators. And they went on to commit atrocities. So this idea that just because you are an ‘anti-fascist’ that you are some kind of good guy has been completely, historically proved wrong.”

https://clarionproject.org/free-speech-under-assault-from-street-thugs-ny-times/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAjKqABhDLARIsABbJrGl4J73A2L_vnvMyvSXFwRMKCNJh7zcxf_wYlUnga_bGb1eAWiUc3sEaAj4DEALw_wcB

No they're not. They are nothing but Marxists, whose leaders couldn't give a damn about black lives, despite putting it in their name. 

Many on the left have been totally "Hoodwinked" as in the book by jack Cashil or Liberalism is a mental Disorder, by Michael Savage.....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, concha said:

I love the first sentence. It's as if it was written by concha himself (or he just steals the words of others):

Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative.

Translation:  I refuse to condemn the Capitol riot so I'm going to fish for examples of other people *not* condemning riots so I can feel better about not condemning the Capitol riot.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, concha said:

And, boy, did they run out of steam *real* quick. I almost thought they were Nolebull813 for a second.

Less than halfway through they were parsing quotes and assigning intent that wasn't there.

Basically, many of the "instances" cited are exactly what I said here:

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

One of them being that they always care more about private property damage than they do about threats to the Republic. Businesses can be rebuilt. Business owners can be compensated and made whole again. But once your Republic is gone you don't get it back.

8 antifa anarchists in Portland being arrested for smashing windows is not a threat to the country. No matter how much whiny pussies like concha pretend that it is.

They're crimes that have been addressed through arrests, charges and convictions. They have not been "permitted" in any way, shape or form. Another in a long line of concha lies.

I don't think you could be any dumber if you tried.

Somebody can be anti-fascist and anti-free speech. Anti-fascist means just that. It doesn't preclude, or include, any other belief system.

It's neither inherently good nor bad.

What in his post was dumb? Or untruthful for that matter?

Apparently you are unable to read and comprehend two whole paragraphs. Which explains alot.

Antifa is a lie.

Fascism is "... a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy...".

There is no movement in this country of any real size or influence that fits that description to begin with.

And his post simply points out the irony and hypocrisy of calling themselves "anti-fascist" while employing fascistic tactics (against a fabricated enemy, I might add). And that calling yourself "anti-fascist" does not make you good.

Is opposition to free speech good, Andy?

• Thanks 2

I think the thing that really chaps the asses of conservatives like concha is that everything we say about them is true.

One of them being that they always care more about private property damage than they do about threats to the Republic. Businesses can be rebuilt. Business owners can be compensated and made whole again. But once your Republic is gone you don't get it back.

8 antifa anarchists in Portland being arrested for smashing windows is not a threat to the country. No matter how much whiny pussies like concha pretend that it is.

They're crimes that have been addressed through arrests, charges and convictions. They have not been "permitted" in any way, shape or form. Another in a long line of concha lies.

Just in Minneapolis nearly 1,500 businesses were either damaged or destroyed. Many people's lives ruined. Many people have died in the rioting and looting around the country. I never claimed they were a threat to the country. They are a threat to people's lives and livelihoods, and are against the law.  Yet in so many instances over months and months, they were permitted to occur. Leftist pols actually ceded control of parts of American cities to raving lunatic shitbags.

Meanwhile, where was there ever a real threat to the Republic?  Some jackasses breaking into a building isn't a threat to the Republic. Is it?  Was that really going to result in the downfall of the government? Was there some widespread, armed insurrection I didn't hear about?  Did the armed forces rebel or fracture?  I do seem to recall some stuff going through the courts. Is that a threat to the Republic? Using our legal system?

🤡

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Antifa is a lie.

Fascism is "... a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy...".

There is no movement in this country of any real size or influence that fits that description to begin with.

And his post simply points out the irony and hypocrisy of calling themselves "anti-fascist" while employing fascistic tactics (against a fabricated enemy, I might add). And that calling yourself "anti-fascist" does not make you good.

OK.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

The insinuation that anti-fascists must, therefore, also be pro-free speech. Or that it's anathema to be one and not the other.

But it's par for the course for Slotback Right.

His posts are always stupid.

He pointed out the irony of so-called anti-fascists adopting a tactic and value of those they oppose.

You are stupid and try too hard.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, concha said:

And his post simply points out the irony and hypocrisy of calling themselves "anti-fascist" while employing fascistic tactics (against a fabricated enemy, I might add).

Calling the breaking windows or the burning an Arby's a fascist tactic is like calling the eating of kale a liberal tactic.

Yes, some do it but so do many others.

It's really silly.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Calling the breaking windows or the burning an Arby's a fascist tactic is like calling the eating of kale a liberal tactic.

Yes, some do it but so do many others.

It's really silly.

Well, Andy, you're really not doing well since his post did not refer to breaking windows at Arby's.

It referred to trying to shut up your opposition and beating them up.

But keep making shit up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Meanwhile, where was there ever a real threat to the Republic? Some jackasses breaking into a building isn't a threat to the Republic.

Some jackasses breaking into the Capitol, at the behest of a losing candidate, and stopping the Constitutional process to count the electoral votes.

The slow eroding of Constitutional processes and Democratic norms is something that I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand.

But an Arby's burned down! We gotta whine about that and call liberals shitbags for months!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, concha said:

Was that really going to result in the downfall of the government? Was there some widespread, armed insurrection I didn't hear about?  Did the armed forces rebel or fracture?  I do seem to recall some stuff going through the courts. Is that a threat to the Republic? Using our legal system?

concha downplaying the sacking of the US Capitol during a Constitutional process.

Who could've seen this coming?

Except everybody.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And they should be made whole to the furthest extent possible.

People's lives are ruined when they're killed by police. A business can be rebuilt. Stop the exaggerating and the conflating.

"Should"?

Are they?

And how about the people who are dead as a result of these riots?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/31/americans-killed-protests-political-unrest-acled

At least 25 Americans were killed during protests and political unrest in 2020

That's roughly double the number of unarmed black men killed in a typical year by the police (many of whom were killed assaulting the officer, going for the officer's gun...).

I'm posting facts.

You're using your ass.

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And the offenders are arrested, charged and prosecuted as such.

But apparently no amount of whining, and ignoring of the Capitol riot, will suffice.

Talk about lies.

Damn few people are arrested and many of those are released.  And prosecutions? You've seen the extent and duration of the rioting.  How many have been prosecuted and sent to jail, Andy?

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

What he pointed out was stupid because he clearly doesn't even understand what he's talking about.

It's amazing how you never miss an opportunity to defend some right-wing dumbass.

No, Andy.

You don't like him and attempted a glaringly stupid drive-by.

Oooops.

🤡