Freedom of speech ...

John Adams

36 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

, while you'd like to be able to say those things, you expect to do so and not suffer the consequences as provided from a capitalistic society where suddenly your money dries up because a majority of society won't accept that from you 

Btw that is why there are laws against such ‘mob rules’ you seem to be trying to promote.  Here’s a clue, if it doesn’t work for all or if you are trying to have it ‘both ways’ then you have a failed concept. 🤓 According to your ridiculous statement here, you would be hard pressed to then claim some society needs to take the money 💰 of queer folk at the cake 🎂 store.  

Now  that is some argument there 🤣 perhaps you should expand on it to show off your intellect 👍

🍿

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I see Mr. Q Anon conspiracy promoter popped into the conversation. I'm sure he's full of knowledge on the murky waters that he helps to keep all murky. 

xD

You have brought up Q more than anyone here 🤣

So how come  nobody believes your story... that all your neighbors worship lizard 🦎 people....🤔

🍿

For instance, on this very site, our favorite right wing loon GSB had all of his past four years of garbage removed from sight, because there is a capitalistic reckoning. In my opinion that shouldn't have happened. He lives in this society, he should have to deal with the retribution. 

Most of you here hide under the white sheets of anonymous screen names and think that due to that, you can say whatever you want. You can promote garbage ass conspiracy theories and commit what amounts to treason, you can say the most provocative things and get away with it because there can't be any retribution from society if society doesn't know who you are.

Am I right?

Damn tootin' I'm right. You all know it. 

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........

bgw

Man, have you ever encountered so much stupidity gathered in one place? I mean really? 

Freedom of speech is under attack! 

Like capitalistic society hasn't always played a role. Why did the Klan wear sheets? Because society had moved on and shunned what they were about. 

Today is no different. 

Waaaa waaaa waaaa... cancel culture waaa waaa waaa. Freedom of speech is under attack. Waaa waaa waaa. 

Like it's some new phenomenon. 

Snatch their sheets off and the get really small and really quiet really quick. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

you can say whatever you want. You can promote garbage ass conspiracy theories and commit what amounts to treason,

Please point to the most treasonous post, I think I must have missed it🤓

Should be interesting at least, are we talking a “USA sucks “ post , or something more serious like a “remove this potus at any cost “ type offering...🤔

ps also curious as to who posted this most traitorous prose..???..if I had to guess🤔 ima go w/that anti 🐜 nazi sympathizer WC 😝

🍿

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Man, have you ever encountered so much stupidity gathered in one place? I mean really? 

Freedom of speech is under attack! 

Like capitalistic society hasn't always played a role. Why did the Klan wear sheets? Because society had moved on and shunned what they were about. 

Today is no different. 

Waaaa waaaa waaaa... cancel culture waaa waaa waaa. Freedom of speech is under attack. Waaa waaa waaa. 

Like it's some new phenomenon. 

Snatch their sheets off and the get really small and really quiet really quick. 

I reckon calling this side the Klan Rally Forum wasn't a near miss... at all.

Hahaha.... dammit man.

bgw

Just now, Newbie said:

Please point to the most treasonous post, I think I must have missed it🤓

Should be interesting at least, are we talking a “USA sucks “ post , or something more serious like a “remove this potus at any cost “ type offering...🤔

ps also curious as to who posted this most traitorous prose..???..if I had to guess🤔 ima go w/that anti 🐜 nazi sympathizer WC 😝

🍿

Why can't you stick with one profile?

What is the point in all of that... being annoying as fuck its one thing. But to go to the trouble of additional profiles is pointless.

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I reckon calling this side the Klan Rally Forum wasn't a near miss... at all.

Hahaha.... dammit man.

bgw

Nah it wasn't. While they aren't all exactly the same, they're cur from the same cloth none-the-less. Operating in the dark where there is no societal retribution daily, until there is suddenly societal retribution on the horizon. 

They're no different in that aspect. Not even one little iota. 

Once society starts discovering them and moving on from their ideals, its what we have here now. Waaa waaa waaa. Boo how boo boo. Society has to be reverted. We have to stop the influx of new cultural additions. Etc. Etc. Etc. 

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why can't you stick with one profile?

What is the point in all of that... being annoying as fuck its one thing. But to go to the trouble of additional profiles is pointless.

bgw

In case the sheet falls off the first one man. Same with John Adams haha. Probably quite a few more. Trying to hide in the shadows is all it is. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah it wasn't. While they aren't all exactly the same, they're cur from the same cloth none-the-less. Operating in the dark where there is no societal retribution daily, until there is suddenly societal retribution on the horizon. 

They're no different in that aspect. Not even one little iota. 

Once society starts discovering them and moving on from their ideals, its what we have here now. Waaa waaa waaa. Boo how boo boo. Society has to be reverted. We have to stop the influx of new cultural additions. Etc. Etc. Etc. 

So you are a moderator here?

And you accept that rampant accusations of klan-like behavior are accurate?

What a fucking tool.

LMAO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

In case the sheet falls off the first one man. Same with John Adams haha. Probably quite a few more. Trying to hide in the shadows is all it is. 

The tell is the profile's posting style... starts off fairly pristine and generic as not to tip anyone off then it's a matter of time the profile gets comfortable then devolves with the usual familiar old posting style. Emojis, grammar, sentence structure, right wing loon position, bigotry.... you know to SportsNuts credit, I don't think he ever came back....

I love it, when the poster asks Who's such and such... hahahaha.

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The tell is the profile's posting style... starts off fairly pristine and generic as not to tip anyone off then it's a matter of time the profile gets comfortable then devolves with the usual familiar old posting style. Emojis, grammar, sentence structure, right wing loon position, bigotry.... you know to SportsNuts credit, I don't think he ever came back....

I love it, when the poster asks Who's such and such... hahahaha.

bgw

The best part is when they talk to their own self and like their alter egos posts and shit. xD

• Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm right here.  and if you can’t address the issue, false claims against others are not going to help you 👍

or where you just considering your “white sheets” as a metaphor of your other argument in the same post and proof that individuals must live up to your own moral standards or face the social music 🎶  

Ps  one might even have to start wondering what the heck you are really trying to say, and endorsing here🤔

12 minutes ago, concha said:

So you are a moderator here?

And you accept that rampant accusations of klan-like behavior are accurate?

What a fucking tool.

LMAO

Well, you're not exactly Klan material per se... but your loon right stance on incarceration rates and partisan football politics puts you pretty close to it. I don't see you using any racist terminology directly, I see your racist bullshit more veiled in covering up it through the above.

You fucking try to bully people, but in reality you're a fucking weakling.

bgw

2 minutes ago, Newbie said:

I'm right here.  and if you can’t address the issue, false claims against others are not going to help you 👍

or where you just considering your “white sheets” as a metaphor of your other argument in the same post and proof that individuals must live up to your own moral standards or face the social music 🎶  

Ps  one might even have to start wondering what the heck you are really trying to say, and endorsing here🤔

Ok Troll....

Hahahaha.

bgw

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ok Troll....

Hahahaha.

bgw

Did you know I left the original rivals over 🥁 and another nameless dude’s constant offensive shit. 

Go figure 🤓

dinosaur talk all day long, but then they luckily invented the ignore button 🤣.   

PS: And I kind of thought that Hawg’s bigly problem here was mostly solved with that button.🤓...but apparently not for all 🤷‍♂️