Freedom of speech ...

John Adams

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just for the slow traitors in the room... again...

Screenshot_20210122-122422_Chrome.thumb.jpg.15e26a211b8afcf7806b13cab52de835.jpgScreenshot_20210122-122403_Chrome.thumb.jpg.27e6cc5a8c562486419a074deed88b84.jpg

I dont fuck with disrespectful traitors that push baseless conspiracy theories anonymously then run and hide on second and third profiles. I just don't do it. Not going to. 

Who is hiding? I am right here.  🤣 you deaf?😝

Btw: did you ever happen to notice in Troll’s very first “about Q “ post to HSFBfan’s query ....he specifically calls  it a huge rabbit 🐇 hole 🍿

16 minutes ago, concha said:

Naw, you call it like that because you're a dumbass leftist simpleton who's unable to recognize gross and abhorrently false descriptions. 👍

Kinda like this...

C5ZI9CzWUAADVek.jpg

So far I'm a leftist simpleton tool. 

What else ya got in vast book of insults? 

You see, I didn't reference you directly in any of this conversation, but, for some reason you hopped in like a hit dog. 

Fwiw, I don't see you in the same light as John Adams and Newbie troll whatever, or even GSB. I think you have economic motives to your politics and you're just ok and accepting of their garbage because you all operate under the same tent so to speak. 

So here you are, have rushed to the defense of either them or yourself. I'm left to try to figure out which now. Like is it the hit dog syndrome or is it, the I've been pulling on these guys peckers so long he ain't gonna talk upon my fiancee like that? xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Imagine being able to enjoy all this free speech in a thread titled "Freedom of Speech" where the subject was free speech is under attack. 🙄

Yes and you should be appreciating that now, 👍lest the traditionally relentless attacks eventually succeed 🤓

you make a great point there 🤔

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So far I'm a leftist simpleton tool. 

What else ya got in vast book of insults? 

You see, I didn't reference you directly in any of this conversation, but, for some reason you hopped in like a hit dog. 

Fwiw, I don't see you in the same light as John Adams and Newbie troll whatever, or even GSB. I think you have economic motives to your politics and you're just ok and accepting of their garbage because you all operate under the same tent so to speak. 

So here you are, have rushed to the defense of either them or yourself. I'm left to try to figure out which now. Like is it the hit dog syndrome or is it, the I've been pulling on these guys peckers so long he ain't gonna talk upon my fiancee like that? xD

Insult?

Description.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ahh. So thats what it was. I got ya. 

If any of it was true I might be offended like ol buddy troll/newbie is. I'm pretty sensitive like that. 

Gotta hit the nerves first though. Good try lil fella. Good try. 

Feel free to point out all the "Klan-like" behavior you see here. You mean like Cajun?

It's hilarious how leftists spend four years losing their shit and screaming Nazi and Klan at anyone who disagrees with them politically - and continue to do so - yet now want us all to "unite" and sing Kum-Bay-Ah together.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, concha said:

Feel free to point out all the "Klan-like" behavior you see here. You mean like Cajun?

It's hilarious how leftists spend four years losing their shit and screaming Nazi and Klan at anyone who disagrees with them politically - and continue to do so - yet now want us all to "unite" and sing Kum-Bay-Ah together.

Hiding under the sheets of anonymous screen names thinking you're insulated from any retribution from this capitalistic society by doing so. 

Id say thats pretty clan like. No? Why did the Klan hide under sheets? The same reason half of these idiots back here do. 

You guys really are slow on the uptake back here. You want to pay half asked attention to something that was said and then jump in like a dummy. 

Got old men back here operating multiple profiles attempting to undermine the government and be sly with racist and/or dehumanizing language as it pertains to other human beings. All the while the others sit idly by and yuck it up with them while hiding behind the white sheets of anonymous screen names. Seems pretty Klan like to me. No? 

I wouldn't admit it if I was you either. I'd try deflecting and whatever I could as well once someone had my bullshit nailed down that tightly. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Hiding under the sheets of anonymous screen names thinking you're insulated from any retribution from this capitalistic society by doing so. 

Id say thats pretty clan like. No? Why did the Klan hide under sheets? The same reason half of these idiots back here do. 

You guys really are slow on the uptake back here. You want to pay half asked attention to something that was said and then jump in like a dummy. 

Got old men back here operating multiple profiles attempting to undermine the government and be sly with racist and/or dehumanizing language as it pertains to other human beings. All the while the others sit idly by and yuck it up with them while hiding behind the white sheets of anonymous screen names. Seems pretty Klan like to me. No? 

I wouldn't admit it if I was you either. I'd try deflecting and whatever I could as well once someone had my bullshit nailed down that tightly. :D

Hiding what? And why?

And "Klan".  "Clan" is the Scottish guys who wear cilts, I mean kilts.

It seems everyone here uses other identities.

And some of the guys throwing around the klan accusation seem to be some of the most bigoted and intolerant on the board.

Seems like the best you've got as an excuse for your dumbass usage of "klan" is that you don't agree with their politics and you've dreamed up a ridiculous "screen name = pointy cap and sheet" metaphor.

Great stuff.

👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Hiding what? And why?

And "Klan".  "Clan" is the Scottish guys who wear cilts, I mean kilts.

It seems everyone here uses other identities.

And some of the guys throwing around the klan accusation seem to be some of the most bigoted and intolerant on the board.

Seems like the best you've got as an excuse for your dumbass usage of "klan" is that you don't agree with their politics and you've dreamed up a ridiculous "screen name = pointy cap and sheet" metaphor.

Great stuff.

👍

Of course. You can ignore the obvious all you want. Everyone does use other identities, but, only some for the reasons I've previously mentioned. 

Find me a GSB post back here you idiot. Tell me why you can't. Start applying logic next. Its not hard for a leftist simpleton tool like me, it should be super easy for you. 

I know as smart as you think you are, you just have extreme difficulties in seeing the most obvious stuff. 

I've got about zero respect left for 95% of you nitwits back here. So, think I fucking care what your dumb ass thinks. 

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, concha said:

Conch...me and Bernie do not think we all should "unite" and get along.  We think all you "Trumpy Groupies" should be collected and shipped off to Slovenia.  

Alas, we are in the minority in a majority controlled nation.  At least majority controlled by the electoral map.

Rufus>>

16 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Conch...me and Bernie do not think we all should "unite" and get along.  We think all you "Trumpy Groupies" should be collected and shipped off to Slovenia.  

Alas, we are in the minority in a majority controlled nation.  At least majority controlled by the electoral map.

Rufus>>

Slovenia ain't bad.

Thanks, Rufus.

Slovenia-2560x1395.jpg

slovenia_news.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Of course. You can ignore the obvious all you want. Everyone does use other identities, but, only some for the reasons I've previously mentioned. 

Find me a GSB post back here you idiot. Tell me why you can't. Start applying logic next. Its not hard for a leftist simpleton tool like me, it should be super easy for you. 

I know as smart as you think you are, you just have extreme difficulties in seeing the most obvious stuff. 

I've got about zero respect left for 95% of you nitwits back here. So, think I fucking care what your dumb ass thinks. 

Obviously not.

🤣

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

I was thinking...you could probably run around with Melania.  I mean...you just KNOW she's gonna end up there before you know it....(Smile).

Rufus>>

Maybe she's got a sister or a cousin.

Hell, maybe Joe's wife will get sick of wiping the drool off his chin and dump him and runaway with some other dude and end up there. Maybe a WH gardener.  She's got a history like that. But she's not smokin' hot like Melania. I wouldn't touch her with your dick, Ruf.

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

Maybe she's got a sister or a cousin.

Hell, maybe Joe's wife will get sick of wiping the drool off his chin and dump him and runaway with some other dude and end up there. Maybe a WH gardener.  She's got a history like that. But she's not smokin' hot like Melania. I wouldn't touch her with your dick, Ruf.

NO...you wouldn't.

Rufus>>