NYT fires editor for saying she had chills watching Biden’s plane land in DC

Bormio

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

Where?

I can assure you that ranting about post count 15 times is not proof of anything. Or relevant in the least.

It's really simple Andy.

I'd think it would be simple for even you.

You accused me of posting "frenetically" for months.

I lie.

Not only a lie, but hypocritical dumbassery and attempted projection of the first order given that you post at multiples the rate that I do.

You just had a day where you posted about 90 times in a single day, but have the lying balls to accuse others of "posting frenetically".  🤣  🤡

And then you make general comments and act like its' my job to refute your evidence-free buffoonery.

You are a joke.

You must climb the walls when you get frozen and banned.

🤣

39 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

It's ironic that one bone of contention is post count.

I mean, how many times does a guy have to tell us that he doesn't post too much before we'll believe him?

The irony is a guy attacking others about their posting, lying about it, and actually posting prolifically himself.

👍

On 1/23/2021 at 8:20 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Thousands of people have been fired, beaten, murdered etc just for being Trump supporters. I’m sure this lady will be ok. It might have been an open interview to work at Huff Post, WaPo, The Guardian, CNN, MSNBC, Buzzfeed, Vox, NPR, Politico, Newsweek, Time, Yahoo, Bloomberg and the Atlantic just to name a few 

The fact that the NY Times has not been attacked and OJ is  still alive, are  sad laments......

• Like 1