Paging DR. Larry

imaGoodBoyNow

58 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

My whole house skated free this whole pandemic, had bathroom remodelers over last few weeks, and bam everyone in the house tested positive, it is what it is , THE LORD GIVETH AND THE LORD TAKETH AWAY

Dude, hope everyone gets through this ok!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Fred said:

Thanks , my moms vaccinated, I’ve been thru worse , I ain’t worry about a few weeks of being sick as a dog, now my dad is a different story, just in 2020 alone he got diabetes, heart attack and got cancer and now kicking off the new year catching Covid

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

My whole house skated free this whole pandemic, had bathroom remodelers over last few weeks, and bam everyone in the house tested positive, it is what it is , THE LORD GIVETH AND THE LORD TAKETH AWAY

It's very unpredictable. Like I've been to over 20 football games this year. Not one thing happened. But then we made one trip to the hospital and we ended up getting it there. It's just weird.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Thanks , my moms vaccinated, I’ve been thru worse , I ain’t worry about a few weeks of being sick as a dog, now my dad is a different story, just in 2020 alone he got diabetes, heart attack and got cancer and now kicking off the new year catching Covid

Fuck bro I hate to hear that. Prayers from California to your fam and Larry’s. When I had it I got my groceries delivered, paid online and they left them at the door step. Hopefully there’s something like that out there too. I took 5000 iu vitamin D, 1000 mg of vitamin C, Zinc, 1 multivitamin & a drank whole bunch of liquid IV/pedialyte and I kicked it in about 5 days. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Fuck bro I hate to hear that. Prayers from California to your fam and Larry’s. When I had it I got my groceries delivered, paid online and they left them at the door step. Hopefully there’s something like that out there too. I took 5000 iu vitamin D, 1000 mg of vitamin C, Zinc, 1 multivitamin & a drank whole bunch of liquid IV/pedialyte and I kicked it in about 5 days. 

Does that load of vitamins help.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Prayers to you and your family Brother, especially your Dad!!!....

My Mom had it pretty bad back in October/Nov.... @HurricaneNickis right about the Vitamins and Pedalyte.... My mom was ready to go back to the hospital, but my brother sent her Vitamins and Pedalyte and 3 days later she was having a glass of wine and working in her garden.... 

My stepdad also had it but no symptoms at all, so it is just totally unpredictable.... 🍻

• Like 4

On 1/26/2021 at 6:51 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Sweetlarryhow do you get food? Like do I just order food and hand them money with Covid all over it??

We’ve worn uber eats out. Our neighbors have made stuff and left it at at the door and our congresswoman had her staff bringing us one meal a day (lunch or dinner). I am free and able to go to the store now and am headed to Baton Rouge tomorrow night with the fam. 

Be smart and safe Bro. Rest when your body tells you to. Take care of your Dad. My Father in law had it (diabetic) and had a rough month but is better now. Mild case of pneumonia. I have a mild case too but not contagious. Today was my best day in 3-4 weeks! 

Praise God be safe Brother 

• Like 2

On 1/26/2021 at 3:47 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Just got the test was feeling down

Damn it was a booster 

went to the strip bar women every where and just me 

this COViD plan of mine is working very well 😀

• Haha 3

On 1/26/2021 at 6:51 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Sweetlarryhow do you get food? Like do I just order food and hand them money with Covid all 

On 1/27/2021 at 9:17 PM, Sweetlarry said:

We’ve worn uber eats out. Our neighbors have made stuff and left it at at the door and our congresswoman had her staff bringing us one meal a day (lunch or dinner). I am free and able to go to the store now and am headed to Baton Rouge tomorrow night with the fam. 

Be smart and safe Bro. Rest when your body tells you to. Take care of your Dad. My Father in law had it (diabetic) and had a rough month but is better now. Mild case of pneumonia. I have a mild case too but not contagious. Today was my best day in 3-4 weeks! 

Praise God be safe Brother 

Just dropping in to see how everybody is feeling? I’m praying everybody beats this and does so quickly. This is a whole different animal we’re dealing with here. 
Continue to be safe and smart. 

We got back from Baton Rouge yesterday afternoon. Always a great time for us to make the trip. Beaux loves the campus, but money is gonna be the determining factor here. Her final four are LSU, Georgia, Vanderbilt and Georgetown. If I had to guess, amd money wasn’t a factor, I’d put LSU/Georgia at #1 followed by Vanderbilt then Georgetown. Georgetown is the dark horse we didn’t expect interest in. The lone saving grace for Georgetown is our neighbor is close by often, living in a condo in DC Part time. Godson plays for the Titans in Nashville, LSU is LSU and Georgia is close to home and gives her the ability to have her undergrad in 2.5 years if she gets after it in class. Georgia will take her IB credits so she’d walk in the door ahead of the game. 

I’d guess she’ll have a decision made by her birthday (4/3) or close to that. Daddy is putting on a brave face to send his first born Princess away but deep down I’m dying! Wife is just a wreck. I’d argue that’s nothing unusual, but I swear she’s a poster on the boards I frequent because she “knows” what I’m thinking constantly. I bat about .500 with her thoughts, but like I told her and the I'd make 60 million a year if I could hit a baseball like that! 

Again be safe, be smart and be blessed! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Took one of my all time favorite Tigers to dinner while we were there. If you’re ever in Baton Rouge and want a good steak, Sullivan’s can sear a pretty tasty piece of beef. 

We teased BJ because he was trying to order his steak “well done”. Almost took off my shoe and offered it instead. He relented and went to Medium Well, but still.......Mama gets hers medium, me and Beaux are Medium Rare and Baby Sweets likes to chase the animal around the kitchen and go tartare. But Rare is all he can do.

AA86CFC2-D4F9-4621-A2EB-3967BC82138E.jpeg

• Like 2

On 1/26/2021 at 4:45 PM, Fred said:

On 1/26/2021 at 7:48 PM, HurricaneNick said:

On 1/27/2021 at 5:25 PM, THEOC89 said:

Prayers to you and your family Brother, especially your Dad!!!....

My Mom had it pretty bad back in October/Nov.... @HurricaneNickis right about the Vitamins and Pedalyte.... My mom was ready to go back to the hospital, but my brother sent her Vitamins and Pedalyte and 3 days later she was having a glass of wine and working in her garden.... 

My stepdad also had it but no symptoms at all, so it is just totally unpredictable.... 🍻

On 1/29/2021 at 5:39 PM, World Citizen said:

Damn.  Hope you and everyone in your house gets better brother.  

On 1/31/2021 at 11:12 AM, Sweetlarry said:

Just dropping in to see how everybody is feeling? I’m praying everybody beats this and does so quickly. This is a whole different animal we’re dealing with here. 
Continue to be safe and smart. 

We got back from Baton Rouge yesterday afternoon. Always a great time for us to make the trip. Beaux loves the campus, but money is gonna be the determining factor here. Her final four are LSU, Georgia, Vanderbilt and Georgetown. If I had to guess, amd money wasn’t a factor, I’d put LSU/Georgia at #1 followed by Vanderbilt then Georgetown. Georgetown is the dark horse we didn’t expect interest in. The lone saving grace for Georgetown is our neighbor is close by often, living in a condo in DC Part time. Godson plays for the Titans in Nashville, LSU is LSU and Georgia is close to home and gives her the ability to have her undergrad in 2.5 years if she gets after it in class. Georgia will take her IB credits so she’d walk in the door ahead of the game. 

I’d guess she’ll have a decision made by her birthday (4/3) or close to that. Daddy is putting on a brave face to send his first born Princess away but deep down I’m dying! Wife is just a wreck. I’d argue that’s nothing unusual, but I swear she’s a poster on the boards I frequent because she “knows” what I’m thinking constantly. I bat about .500 with her thoughts, but like I told her and the I'd make 60 million a year if I could hit a baseball like that! 

Again be safe, be smart and be blessed! 

Thanks, what an absolute shit  show last week was, for me not bad was just like a weeklong overdose

but my dad went to hospital to get treatment, same treatment Christie and trump got, but when he got home he started shaking uncontrollably, face was pale white, looked like death, it was sickening to watch, had to scramble him back to hospital, I don’t know what treatment it is, but that shit works it just works so good that it cleans out ur body so much but it’s so powerful that shit almost kills you  with the treatment 

• Sad 3

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Thanks, what an absolute shit  show last week was, for me not bad was just like a weeklong overdose

but my dad went to hospital to get treatment, same treatment Christie and trump got, but when he got home he started shaking uncontrollably, face was pale white, looked like death, it was sickening to watch, had to scramble him back to hospital, I don’t know what treatment it is, but that shit works it just works so good that it cleans out ur body so much but it’s so powerful that shit almost kills you  with the treatment 

Damn bro, prayers outbound....

bgw

• Like 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

And add everything off it didn’t snow ❄️ ️ 3 or 4!inches, NJ got hit with a record 30 inches of snowfall, so I had to dig out the house sick as a dog

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How we doing now my dude? Pops in line for vaccine soon I hope? 

• Thanks 1