Pelosi gambles 1 million dollars while we’re still waiting on a $2000 check to survive

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

By all means, let's post the Federalist or OAAN .... those are centrist. Not.

Idiots.

bgw

I have asked for links to a down the middle media company. I can’t find any and no one can provide one. It appears that all media is biased and focuses on their viewers and that’s it. Everyone is in their bubble. 

32 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So when Canes say the NYTimes is fair and balanced,

I've never claimed that the opinion page is fair and balanced or that they haven't had legitimate controversies regarding their news coverage.

I claimed that they are a great newspaper and a far more credible source (by orders of magnitude) than you.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I have asked for links to a down the middle media company. I can’t find any and no one can provide one. It appears that all media is biased and focuses on their viewers and that’s it. Everyone is in their bubble. 

This is convenient for people like you who aren't interested in, and frankly, don't actually read real news.

If you actually read the New York Times, Washington Post and Wall Street Journal you'd be a fairly informed person.

But you don't.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

If you actually read the New York Times, Washington Post and Wall Street Journal you'd be a fairly informed person.

But you don't.

They can't, don't have the ability.......you have to be somewhat educated to fully grasp what you are reading and why you are reading it in the first place. 

That's why fox news is so simple.

Just now, RedZone said:

They can't, don't have the ability.......you have to be somewhat educated to fully grasp what you are reading and why you are reading it in the first place. 

That's why fox news is so simple.

Lets be real.

These people aren't too bright and a lot of important stuff just passes them by.

...trump counted on that in 2016.

39 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

BREAKING: Newspaper starts beat to cover Vice President. More on this incredible development at 11!

you still missing the point?

well at least you are not claiming that the coverage is all lies lies lies 🤣

You have thoughtfully shown how you believe they are simply pandering to the home crowd,

but have shown nothing to debunk any party bias claim....or what the coverage contains.🙄

PS for that you would have to show similar coverage for when similar occurs for the other party 👍 perhaps you should do your sherlock routine and show similar for nixon 🤣

BTW: nice excuse at the attempted diversion though 💩

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

How could anybody feel confident that the LA Times would give them unbiased and balanced truth when they are creaming all over themselves for Willie Browns ex cum dumpster? 

But you're just making this part up.

It's funny how easily one of the most biased and unbalanced people on this forum is whining about bias and balance.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

But you're just making this part up.

PSSSssssst........ACTUALLY he posted the actual direct propaganda from the LAtimes....

(that is how you tried to make cali your excuse remember? )

Hope this helps 👍

29 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's funny how I'm easily one of the most biased and unbalanced people on this forum

FIFY 👌

• 1 year later...