LSU's six players appearing in Super Bowl LV is the most of any college program

RedZone

..3 of them from NOLA.

Big Leonard and the Badger both went to  St Aug of the NOLA Catholic League....Williams went to 5A John Ehret, right down the road.

All the RBs (3) from Louisiana in the games scored TDs yesterday.....Fournette, CEH and Williams.

Alabama did not make the list...

https://lsutigerswire.usatoday.com/lists/lsus-six-players-appearing-in-super-bowl-lv-is-the-most-of-any-college-program/

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

..3 of them from NOLA.

Big Leonard and the Badger both went to  St Aug of the NOLA Catholic League....Williams went to 5A John Ehret, right down the road.

All the RBs (3) from Louisiana in the games scored TDs yesterday.....Fournette, CEH and Williams.

https://lsutigerswire.usatoday.com/lists/lsus-six-players-appearing-in-super-bowl-lv-is-the-most-of-any-college-program/

Impressive.

And how about Michigan? Damn.

4 from Michigan, 3 from Central Michigan, 2 from Michigan State, 2 from Eastern Michigan

• Like 3

16 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Good thing for you is I actually don't care!

and I don't care that you don't care, skippy.

Never have really...you are much too young to say anything important or worth reading.

Hope that helps you. Now go play in peanut baseball thread or something.

This thread ain't for you. Clear?.....goes for the other insecure clown from GA.

#LSU

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

..3 of them from NOLA.

Louisiana always has plenty of talented players - no surprise to me.  Solid bball and baseball talent down there as well.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Louisiana always has plenty of talented players - no surprise to me.  Solid bball and baseball talent down there as well.  

St Aug having players in the Super Bowl is pretty awesome for the school....both starters and will most likely be huge factors in the game.

The Badger is the Badger........big plays follow this guy around. 

Big Leonard has been one of the best RBs in the NFL playoffs this year, if not the best. Money well spent getting him in Tampa.

I can only imagine the chatter on here if it were a bnu school or georgia country/county school that had 2 players in the Super Bowl...

St Aug has always been a NFL Factory...they have produced 33 NFL players good enough for 5th nationally all-time. STA, FL is 3rd with 37 for an example.