On 1/21/2021 at 8:37 PM, Nolebull813 said:

What a garbage piece of shit Biden is.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

On 1/22/2021 at 2:38 PM, Nolebull813 said:

scumĀ 

Ā 

On 1/22/2021 at 6:22 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Anyone who voted for Biden can never say they love this country. He is an all time piece of shitĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

@Nolebull813 had audioĀ evidence of Trump's guilt in his first impeachment trial. He didn't care.

He won't care now.

He's a toady.

What was the evidence? The president of Ukraine saying at least 3 times there was no issues on the call? He didnā€™t feel compelled or pressured. They tried impeaching him for what Biden didĀ 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Post the link and let me know the exact mark in the video that he incites the violenceĀ 

Fucking CNN/MSNBC robotĀ 

"you need to fight"...that is part of what Trump said....do you understandĀ what that means?...the dead cops family does.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So some admitted nutcase says something, it means he is 100 percent credible and we should believe him without question? He would never say anything untrue to get out of trouble šŸ™„

When did he admit to being a nutcase? He was following his President's wishes.

And what trouble is he in? It's anonymous audio.

I know you didn't even access the link and read the article but at least pretend to be competent in some form.

• Like 1

What was the evidence? The president of Ukraine saying at least 3 times there was no issues on the call? He didnā€™t feel compelled or pressured. They tried impeaching him for what Biden didĀ 

"I need you to do me a favor"...D.J.T....šŸ¤”

• Haha 1

What was the evidence?Ā 

The call itself. He attempted to blackmail the President of Ukraine for dirt on his political rival.Ā 

And two people on the call themselves testified to it as well.

You're the kind of loser who screams for evidence but then when confronted with said evidence just ignores it and keeps being a toady anyway.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The call itself. He attempted to blackmail the President of Ukraine for dirt on his political rival.Ā 

You're the kind of loser who screams for evidence but then when confronted with said evidence just ignores it and keeps being a toady anyway.

and don't forget the print out of the phone call the public saw was edited...šŸ˜‰

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Believe some partisans ā€œon the callā€ or believe the President of Ukraine? HmmĀ 

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

AKA don't believe your own eyes and ears...

Politifact memes tell Anus how to think šŸ¤£

go figure

Ā 

I just heard him ramble, close his eyes and be redundant....He won't last four years...I won't judge his presidency yet, but have no hope....He's will destroy jobs so fast, heads will spin and then deny...

35 minutes ago, Troll said:

what time did the capitol breach begin ?

Where was T and his crowd at the time?

šŸ˜˜

it doesn't matter where he was or the time....he actually lied to the crowd and said "I'll be with you" and pointed to the Capital building showing them where to go....in fact that is the defense some of the Trump morons are going to use in court....they wereĀ just following their leader...literally....Trump?...he was watching from the W.H.Ā with a smile on his face....proud of his army!....ignoring calls for help.

does what he saidĀ matter for anything??....šŸ¤”

• Like 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

it doesn't matter where he was or the time....he actually lied to the crowd and said "I'll be with you" and pointed to the Capital building....in fact that is the defense some of the Trump morons are going to use in court....they wereĀ just following their leader...literally....Trump?...he was watching from the W.H.Ā with a smile on his face....proud of his army!....ignoring calls for help.

stop making excuses and answer the question šŸ˜˜

everyone else can decide for themselves,

regardless how clueless a clown isĀ 

šŸ¤” Ā 

Just now, Troll said:

stop making excuses and answer the question šŸ˜˜

everyone else can decide for themselves,

regardless how clueless a clown isĀ 

šŸ¤” Ā 

LOL...so what time it was and where Trump was at the time of the riotĀ will make or break your case Perry Mason??.....his words were meaningless??....got ya!...šŸ¤”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

He will be prevented from ever being able to run for office again.

Wait for it.

It'sĀ a little more complicated than you and paul realize. and way above your payĀ and education levels.

More importantly...didn't someone kickĀ paul's ass recently?

It won't happen...

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

For the past three weeks, a group of Trump supporters and QAnon believers met online, swapped theories and eagerly awaited the conspiracyā€™s violent climax. I was listening in. This is what they sounded like.

And when Mr. Biden went on television to demand an end to the siege, one chatter asked,Ā ā€œDoes he not realize President Trump called us to siege the place?ā€

Ā 

Not seeing Trump video or quotes.

No one is shocked.

Ā