Meanwhile: GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene faces a backlash over incendiary social media posts

RedZone

15 minutes ago, Newbie said:

Is that why you post incessantly to your self 🤣

Why would anyone post something to/at you???....all they get from you is the emojis list and eccentric bullshit.

Total waste of time.

I like myself and the way I post back to myself.

You are a very strange dumbass..

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

White Fragility Supremacist constituency. 

bgw

But didn’t they get a bunch of black fragility people in their ranks from blexit ? 🤓

you know....those black fragile types that can’t bring themselves to believe that their own race can be racist too?

wait ...I think I goofed 🤓 ...those are not the ones that switched sides, wrong constituency 🤷‍♂️ 

🍿

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Newbie said:

But didn’t they get a bunch of black fragility people in their ranks from blexit ? 🤓

you know....those black fragile types that can’t bring themselves to believe that their own race can be racist too?

wait ...I think I goofed 🤓 ...those are not the ones that switched sides, wrong constituency 🤷‍♂️ 

🍿

You get on here every single day and add words to posts, take out words of posts and twist everything someone says like a fucking pretzel then add 11-20 childish emojis.

Try posting like a fucking man right or wrong.....fuck!

42 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....all I get from you is the emojis list and eccentric bullshit.

because that is all you can see 👀

Total waste of time.

For you I agree 👌

100%

there’s that broken clock logic striking noon 🕛 for you 🤣

I like myself and the way I post back to myself 

Everyone is well aware, no need to be redundant 🤓

I am a very strange dumbass..

There’s that broken clock again.  😝

🍿

Ps. you may want to note that you have now used up your quota  for the day 🤣

GOP Congresswoman Blamed Wildfires on Secret Jewish Space Laser

f50f9b84d246d7a5c85873a79fae9e3f7d-mtg--

Photo: Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Imag

Axios has a small squib about “The Mischief Makers,” a handful of idiosyncratic congressional backbenchers who make trouble for their respective party leadership. The leading Democratic mischief-maker is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who advocates some left-wing views I consider simplistic and impractical and, in some cases, poll badly. The top example of a conservative mischief-maker, presented in perfect symmetry, is Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Greene’s views are just a bit more controversial. They include, but are by no means limited to, the following:

• The QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that Donald Trump is secretly fighting a worldwide child-sex-slavery ring that was supposed to culminate in the mass arrest of his political opposition, is “worth listening to.”

• Muslims don’t belong in government.

• 9/11 was an inside job.

• Shootings at Parkland, Sandy Hook, and Las Vegas were staged.

• “Zionist supremacists” are secretly masterminding Muslim immigration to Europe in a scheme to outbreed white people.

• Leading Democratic officials should be executed.

The most recent Greene view to be unearthed comes via Eric Hananoki. Just over two years ago, Greene suggested in a Facebook post that wildfires in California were not natural. Forests don’t just catch fire, you know. Rather, the blazes had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project. Here is Greene’s entire post, via Media Matters:

6994bfc520f00e17854db82931c9f03767-mtg-f

Photo: Marjorie Taylor Greene/Facebook

The Rothschild family has featured heavily in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories since at least the 19th century. Anti-Semites have generally updated the theory by replacing the Rothschilds with George Soros, a more contemporary and plausible-seeming mastermind for a global conspiracy to spread left-wing ideology. Greene’s version has instead updated the theory by giving the Rothschilds possession of a secret, powerful space laser.

Now, you might wonder why, if an international cabal of Jewish bankers wanted to finance a rail project, they would go about it by using their space lasers to set a catastrophic blaze. Aren’t there easier ways to get your rail stations approved by the state legislature? If you can pull off a massive conspiracy like that and keep it quiet, and you have a space laser you can use to immolate basically any target on Earth, there have to be more direct profit-making opportunities than burning down trees in order to arbitrage the land value for a public-transit contract.

You’re probably not going to get Greene’s answer, though, because the last news crew that showed up at one of her events was threatened with arrest by the local sheriff.

Anyway, it is true that Marjorie Taylor Greene and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez play equivalent roles within their respective parties. MTG holds down her party’s right flank, and AOC holds down her party’s left flank. You can somewhat deduce the corresponding beliefs of the two parties’ mainstream contingents by moving somewhat to the center of each. Most Democrats are skeptical of defunding the police and question the feasibility of transitioning to a state-run health-care system. Most Republicans are probably quite skeptical that the California wildfires were intentionally set by a Jewish space laser.

The thing is, you can be much more moderate than MTG, and still be extremely crazy.

32 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Axios has a small squib about “The Mischief Makers,” a handful of idiosyncratic congressional backbenchers who make trouble for their respective party leadership. The leading Democratic mischief-maker is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who advocates some left-wing views I consider simplistic and impractical and, in some cases, poll badly. The top example of a conservative mischief-maker, presented in perfect symmetry, is Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Greene’s views are just a bit more controversial. They include, but are by no means limited to, the following:

• The QAnon conspiracy theory, which holds that Donald Trump is secretly fighting a worldwide child-sex-slavery ring that was supposed to culminate in the mass arrest of his political opposition, is “worth listening to.”

• “Zionist supremacists” are secretly masterminding Muslim immigration to Europe in a scheme to outbreed white people.

The most recent Greene view to be unearthed comes via Eric Hananoki. Just over two years ago, Greene suggested in a Facebook post that wildfires in California were not natural. Forests don’t just catch fire, you know. Rather, the blazes had been started by PG&E, in conjunction with the Rothschilds, using a space laser, in order to clear room for a high-speed rail project. Here is Greene’s entire post, via Media Matters:

The Rothschild family has featured heavily in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories since at least the 19th century. Anti-Semites have generally updated the theory by replacing the Rothschilds with George Soros, a more contemporary and plausible-seeming mastermind for a global conspiracy to spread left-wing ideology. Greene’s version has instead updated the theory by giving the Rothschilds possession of a secret, powerful space laser.

Now, you might wonder why, if an international cabal of Jewish bankers wanted to finance a rail project, they would go about it by using their space lasers to set a catastrophic blaze. Aren’t there easier ways to get your rail stations approved by the state legislature? If you can pull off a massive conspiracy like that and keep it quiet, and you have a space laser you can use to immolate basically any target on Earth, there have to be more direct profit-making opportunities than burning down trees in order to arbitrage the land value for a public-transit contract.

You’re probably not going to get Greene’s answer, though, because the last news crew that showed up at one of her events was threatened with arrest by the local sheriff.

Anyway, it is true that Marjorie Taylor Greene and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez play equivalent roles within their respective parties. MTG holds down her party’s right flank, and AOC holds down her party’s left flank. You can somewhat deduce the corresponding beliefs of the two parties’ mainstream contingents by moving somewhat to the center of each. Most Democrats are skeptical of defunding the police and question the feasibility of transitioning to a state-run health-care system. Most Republicans are probably quite skeptical that the California wildfires were intentionally set by a Jewish space laser.

The thing is, you can be much more moderate than MTG, and still be extremely crazy.

I really don't know what people are suppose to do with Marjorie Taylor Greene and her type.

There's no medication or therapy for it/them....just the way it's going to be with that crew. Get used to it, I guess.

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I really don't know what people are suppose to do with Marjorie Taylor Greene and her type.

There's no medication or therapy for it/them....just the way it's going to be with that crew. Get used to it, I guess.

tenor.gif

I hear you...the crazier the story the more they seem to believe it??

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

You mean they have updated Jewish lightning ? Why would you be spread such an anti Semitic  rumor and where do you even see her mentioning the faith? 🤡 but maybe I missed it...who authored your added slanderous spin?🤡

Now if you were trying to highlight how PG+E is working on green energy from space, and how the idea of a blue beam  starting fires is 100% doable, well that's not any conspiracy theory 🤡.  Have you seen the handhelds that will light fires and hit you faster than a bullet ?  

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

Why would anyone post something to/at you???....all they get from you is the emojis list and eccentric bullshit.

Total waste of time.

I like myself and the way I post back to myself.

You are a very strange dumbass..

Too damn funny.  He mostly runs around throwing shit and waiting for somebody to respond.  The dude is one strange and confusing mess.  I think I can count on one hand the number posts of his that I actually understood.  Most of the time I don't even try though.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

This couldn't be further from the truth.  One believes in a lot of crazy conspiracy shit and despite what ones opinions are, AOC is about policy.  Oh, and one wants to kill the other.  So there is that.

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

This couldn't be further from the truth.  One believes in a lot of crazy conspiracy shit and despite what ones opinions are, AOC is about policy.  Oh, and one wants to kill the other.  So there is that.

yeah headlines are like that ...

But you'll note, if you actually take the time to read it,

that you are correct that the headline and article couldn't be further from the truth,

of what was actually in her post

👍

20 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I think I can count on one hand the number posts of his that I actually understood.  Most of the time I don't even try though.  

Don't lie...

everyone knows you count on your toes 👣

keep trying tho 👍

PS I wouldn't actually brag to everyone about your lack of understanding 👌

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's an organization of former Republicans.

So decidedly *not* left-wing.

But even if they were, so what? You can't counter what they said because it's true.

What's true is since she is introducing impeachment against your boy joey....

she gets accused of your lizard conspiracy for pointing to green energy development risks.

That the reps appear to have no problem impeaching joey is correct

But your lizard 💩 doesn't quite fly