Meanwhile: GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene faces a backlash over incendiary social media posts

RedZone

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So basically some disgruntled employees who quit and now are talking bad about the company. That’s a credible source 🙄

They were Republicans who thought that Trump was a disgrace and would hurt the conservative movement and the country.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

You see, things or people have credibly based on the arguments they make. Who better to make those arguments then former Republicans about a current one?

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You see, things or people have credibly based on the arguments they make. Who better to make those arguments then former Republicans about a current one?

Who's better to say than former ones about a current one ????

sounds REALLY REALLY tough and hard to figure out.....

But I'm gonna go with  "another current one"....🤓

PS: the first sentence was correct tho....so where did you copy it from ? 🤣

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Who's better to say than former ones about a current one ????

sounds REALLY REALLY tough and hard to figure out.....

But I'm gonna go with  "another current one"....🤓

Spoiler: They said all the same things about Trump when they were still Republicans.

But for credibility purposes they had to actually leave the cult.

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Spoiler: They said all the same things about Trump when they were still Republicans.

But for credibility purposes they had to actually leave the cult.

trying to change the whole story won't work now 👌

hope this helps 👍

Ps but here's an idea 💡 You could always try your patented defense of screaming Lies lies lie in the corner as usual, but I doubt logic would listen 🤷‍♂️

BTW: sorry to spoil your "spoiler"🤣

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Newbie/Troll making no sense and then blabbering about something or the other and posting emojis.

Or what I like to call Saturday.

Again I would not be bragging about your lack of comprehension....🤣

We know you can only speak FOR yourself,

and we know that you are entirely comfortable speaking back and forth TO yourself, 

But if you are going to just toss turds all over the board in an anal flinching dance,

you could keep THAT to yourself 👍

hope this helps👌

19 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

They were Republicans who thought that Trump was a disgrace and would hurt the conservative movement and the country.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

They were co founded by a pedophile. That’s it. That’s the post 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

🤨

You've had parts of two days now to come up with a single relevant critique of them and you've got absolutely nothing.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would know that the Lincoln Project is a group of former republicans who spend their resources, time and effort smearing current Republicans. Their Twitter feed literally looks like a far left lunatic is trolling conservatives. Nothing honest about the organization. Like I said, they are just disgruntled employees complaining about the job they quit. 

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would know that the Lincoln Project is a group of former republicans who spend their resources, time and effort smearing current Republicans.

Some of them are still Republicans.

You were close to having a fully accurate sentence for the first time ever but you couldn't do it.

24 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Name something dishonest that they've said.

Every thing they said about Taylor, Giuliani, McCarthy, Gaetz etc is a lie. They never lead and insurrection or cheered it on. They questioned the legitimacy of the election like countless of Democrats did in 2000, 2004 and 2016. They objected based on numerous irregularities that were thwarted and stonewalled by Democrat state prosecutors, judges and politicians. The corruption was sickening. They were changing the rules and trashing the state constitutions to steal the election. This was undisputed. And some American Patriots who serve us were right to call it out. 

You are just a hack that would be a great CNN contributor 

29 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They questioned the legitimacy of the election like countless of Democrats did in 2000, 2004 and 2016.

There were zero objections to the electoral count in any of those years. You need to actually read the law that governs the electoral count.

Actually, if you can prove that you've read anything, ever, I'd be shocked.

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So nothing.

Thanks.

They said Hawley “did this” with videos of some rednecks vandalizing the Capitol. How the fuck did he do it? By objecting an election that had countless irregularities? That is some dangerous shit to accuse someone of. He probably needs round the clock security from people like you. 

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Were any of you lefties publicly rebuking these “traitors”? If not take a lap and hit the showers!

There were zero objections in that video.

I'd caution you on posting anything from a fellow GED recipient Lauren Boebert. I'd be surprised if she read anything of any length in her entire life.