Has a player ever won a High School State Championship, College National Championship and Super Bowl, back-to-back-to back?

RedZone

or, anytime?

RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire (CEH) has a chance to pull it off......3 Championship rings back-to-back-to-back

1: Catholic-BR won the Louisiana D1 State Championship beating Rummel 31-28 on a last second FG...

2: LSU beat Clemson for the College National Championship.

3: Kansas City Chiefs could beat Tampa Bay in the Super Bowl

Photos: Catholic-BR, LSU and Chiefs

2277615_75cd5a23f2a24aaea9dde09f32429837.jpg

1200359116.jpg.0.jpg

1a8cace82b7340168ef69fd2428feb11.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• RedZone changed the title to Has a player ever won a High School State Championship, College National Championship and Super Bowl, back-to-back-to back?
19 minutes ago, RedZone said:

1: Catholic-BR won the Louisiana D1 State Championship beating Rummel 31-28 on a last second FG...

This play and couple others broke our (Rummel) backs in the State Championship game.......tackling like the Green Bay Packers in that game.

CEH was hard to bring down.... on this play he didn't go down and I think Rummel thought every he was going down. Anyways, should have won that game.

3 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Not sure, but Percy Harvin (Seahawks) and Stevan Ridley (Patriots) came close. They won all three...but not back-to-back-to back.  

That's good information.

Should have known Stevan Ridley, he went to LSU too. Percy Harvin, as you mentioned, did it too

That's hard to pull off and requires a lot of being in the right place at the right time. I don't imagine many have done it.

• Like 1

I don't think I worded it right though or was thinking about it right.

CEH won a State Championship, then a College National Championship his junior season at LSU and possibly the Super Bowl his rookie season this year.

So I don't get guess he did it either....but, that's close.

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I don't think I worded it right though or was thinking about it right.

CEH won a State Championship, then a College National Championship his junior season at LSU and possibly the Super Bowl his rookie season this year.

So I don't get guess he did it either....but, that's close.

Well technically what you worded would be impossible in football because it's 3 years minimum in college

However if your trying to ask how many players have won a state title, national championship and super bowl that is very much a rare feat and very impressive

Now it's possible for a basketball player to do it but that would be a discussion of its own because college basketball has the one and done rule 

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Well technically what you worded would be impossible in football because it's 3 years minimum in college

Well technically CEH will have went back-to-back-to-back then......he did the minimum in college if the Chiefs pull it off..

BUT, you are right on that.

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

OL Alex Boone has lost a high school state championship, 2 NCAA national championships, and the Superbowl. 

St Edwards,OH

Ohio State 

49ers

I was just thinking about him but unfortunately first Eagle title came 2010 after he was gone

and it’s St Edward not edwards 😩

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Not sure about his HS games, but Harvin scored TDs in both Nattys and in his Superbowl.   Guy was a freak when healthy.

A year later, Harvin led the Eagles' football team to a perfect 14-0 record and a Virginia High School League (VHSL) Group AAA Division 6 state championship. In the title game against James Robinson High School, Harvin accounted for 476 all-purpose yards in rushing, receiving, kick returns, and interception returns, as well as scoring five touchdowns in the 47-20 victory.

• Thanks 1

Big Andrew Whitworth from West Monroe, La won 2 State Championships and a Myth High School National Championship, won a BCS National Championship at LSU, BUT the Ram lost to the Patriot in the Super Bowl.....he says he is going to play another year. He's been a great one forever, the Brady/Brees of OLmen.

Quinn Johnson who prepped at 2A West John St, La......won a 2A State Championship, a BCS National Title at LSU and Super Bowl with the Green Bay Packer. Used mostly as a lead blocking fullback and special teams player. Hung around the NFL for 6 or 7 years. He was a big dude.

Quinn Johnson attended West Saint John High School in Edgard, Louisiana, where he was a member of the Rams 2003 2A State Championship team.

eagles-articleLarge.jpg