Thread about the Wall St. meltdown, GME, AMC etc

badrouter

Started positions in Draftkings (59.11 on 3/29) and QuantumScape (47.25 on 3/29) this past week on the dip.  QS roared shortly after.    

XL has been a total bust thus far, but I will hold another quarter minimum.  

My penny stock Dave Kingman swing HCMC has been nothing but K's thus far.  Holding steady and adding on dips.  

image.png.9fb99d30a706424a750411a6b030e2e1.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

Started poitions in Draftkings (59.11 on 3/29) and QuantumScape (47.25 on 3/29) this past week on the dip.  QS roared shortly after.    

My penny stock Dave Kingman swing HCMC has been nothing but K's thus far.  Holding steady and adding on dips.  

Man QS is so viotaile,  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.barrons.com/amp/articles/quantumscape-stock-soaring-theres-progress-51617285784

bad news is they won’t have batteries till 2026

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man QS is so viotaile,  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.barrons.com/amp/articles/quantumscape-stock-soaring-theres-progress-51617285784

bad news is they won’t have batteries till 2026

CEO was interviewed by Jim Cramer yesterday.   I've been eyeing that stock for awhile, just got lucky initially.  

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It's getting busy in the EV sector.   

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Started positions in Draftkings (59.11 on 3/29) and QuantumScape (47.25 on 3/29) this past week on the dip.  QS roared shortly after.    

What’s with you and HCMC ? Why are u so in love with that stock??

6 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

What’s with you and HCMC ? Why are u so in love with that stock??

They have a patent infringement lawsuit vs Phillip Morris.  A win would greatly assist their balance sheet and provide positive visibility/exposure.  

No guarantee HCMC wins their case and my Kingman swings connect.  But if you have seen an old Kong homer by Kingman, that’s what could happen.  The stock went ballistic prior to my entry.  I’m late for the soup and salad... 

20 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

They have a patent infringement lawsuit vs Phillip Morris.  A win would greatly assist their balance sheet and provide positive visibility/exposure.  

No guarantee HCMC wins their case and my Kingman swings connect.  But if you have seen an old Kong homer by Kingman, that’s what could happen.  The stock went ballistic prior to my entry.  I’m late for the soup and salad... 

I’m new to stocks , I just don’t get it, if HCMC is Trading so many stocks with every one and their mothers buying HCMC on Reddit, why doesn’t the stock price go up if it’s a cheap popular stock, is there a unlimited amount of stocks or something 

23 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

And @golfaddict1 I’ve seen it’s repeating  going up down up down up down up down

cant I just always buy at 0.0011 and sell at .0012  and just keep day trading it as it goes up and down

Yes it is common with this stock. I don’t know enough of the inner workings of penny stock trading (or overall trading for that matter), but it sure looks manipulated at times.  

You will never get a buy for .0011 unless Robinhood allows trading to a 5th numerical number.  I’ve tried. 

.00114 is still .0011 but .00115 could trigger a .0012   

My fidelity account only goes 4 digits. 

I’ve tried your idea, but no takers.  

Its an odd stock. In a few seconds can go from 0 to plus 8 back to 0 and repeat it all day.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Yes it is common with this stock. I don’t know enough of the inner workings of penny stock trading (or overall trading for that matter), but it sure looks manipulated at times.  

You will never get a buy for .0011 unless Robinhood allows trading to a 5th numerical number.  I’ve tried. 

.00114 is still .0011 but .00115 could trigger a .0012   

My fidelity account only goes 4 digits. 

I’ve tried your idea, but no takers.  

Its an odd stock. In a few seconds can go from 0 to plus 8 back to 0 and repeat it all day.  

I got accounts with Webull Robinhood and fidelity now, I put some fuck around money on HCMC at 0.0011 and noticed it goes to 0.0012 back to 0011 all day for last week 

19 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@golfaddict1 thoughts on palantir technologies? For long term

Cathie Wood from the ARKK investment ETF’s just added another million shares+ of PLTR yesterday to one of her funds.  

I’d respect her input.  I don’t follow the stock.  She also bought Draftkings stock yesterday.  I bought some last week and think it’s a long term hold for sure.  

D530C822-20EA-48DC-A7EB-14FBC28F4E38.png

4 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Cathie Wood from the ARKK investment ETF’s just added another million shares of PLTR yesterday to one of her funds.  

I’d respect her input.  I don’t follow the stock.  She also bought Draftkings stock yesterday.  I bought some last week and think it’s a long term hold for sure.  

Who the hell is cathie woods and why is  everyone talking about her??

but bought some JetBlue stock, hearing good things 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who the hell is cathie woods and why is  everyone talking about her??

but bought some JetBlue stock, hearing good things 

Her funds were on fire last year.  Has an EF Hutton (before your time, classic commercials) status now... when she talks, people listen.  

Google her.  She’s on the ball when growth is in favor.  When it’s not, ouch.  

I currently own her ETF’s ARKG and ARKQ.  I also made good coin in her managing ADNPX (similar to ARKK).  fund last year.  I sold all my shares a month or so ago as growth was fading.  Already added another tech fund in the meantime.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 2:24 PM, golfaddict1 said:

@imaGoodBoyNow check SPRWF up 52 pct as I type this.  Supreme Cannabis just bought by Canopy Growth (CGC) for approx 435 mil. 

Jaleel White is launching his own cannabis brand, and yes it includes 'Purple Urkle'

Jaleel White played Steve Urkel on "Family Matters."

Jaleel White played Steve Urkel on "Family Matters."

(CNN)Actor Jaleel White is joining the growing list of celebrities who have launched a cannabis brand.

🤓

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/17/business/jaleel-white-urkel-cannabis-trnd/index.html

🤣

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...