SEC 2021 Major OOC Games....

RedZone

43 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Alabama will lose 100 TDs to the 1st Round of the NFL Draft.....Gump lost their OC as well.

There is no one on Gump that scares me offensively in 2021.....no one!

Alabama will reload. I trust Saban on recruiting a qb Young was his main target in 2020. Maybe Saban can hire you to choose Alabama's qbs in the future. 

6 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Alabama will reload. I trust Saban on recruiting a qb Young was his main target in 2020. Maybe Saban can hire you to choose Alabama's qbs in the future. 

If saban ever became dumb enough to hire redzone he would at that point be in the position that him staying instead of retiring is more a liability to bama than a benefit

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Young is a rookie.......rookies make mistakes no matter how much hype they get especially in the SEC. Get ready for it.

A pick here or there...fumble on a scramble, sacks, etc......this ain't high school anymore.

You gump fanboys act like he's God.  Embarrassing!

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Young is a rookie.......rookies make mistakes no matter how much hype they get especially in the SEC. Get ready for it.

A pick here or there...fumble on a scramble, sacks, etc......this ain't high school anymore.

Why should we take you seriously? All that crap about LSU being fine and they needed a moron to throw a shoe so LSU wouldn't be the first defending national champion since 1967 to finish with a losing record 

And you think your creditable in the slightest to judge Bryce Young or anyone on the Alabama roster 

On 1/9/2020 at 9:45 AM, RedZone said:

If UGA doesn't pull a transfer who will be their QB in 2020......Stetson Bennett?

LSU will be in pretty decent shape next year with Myles Brennan getting the keys.......he can sling it. Brennan is a redshirted sophomore. .

Brennan was the #6 rated Pro-Style QB in 2017. 

https://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeRecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=PRO

Don't expect  LSU to stop throwing it anytime soon...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

Why should we take you seriously? All that crap about LSU being fine and they needed a moron to throw a shoe so LSU wouldn't be the first defending national champion since 1967 to finish with a losing record 

And you think your creditable in the slightest to judge Bryce Young or anyone on the Alabama roster 

What a clown 😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

He is just another 5 star player we sign more than anybody. Can Saban handle him?  I bet yes. Every starting qb for Alabama since 2008 has won at least 12 games at least once most have won 13 or 14. 

5 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He is just another 5 star player we sign more than anybody.

Who cares how many you sign?

I don't know what that has to do with Young being a rookie, but if you keep saying it enough maybe you will convince yourself he's a 3 year starter...

The kid has thrown 20 passes at Alabama..

11 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

What a clown 😂

...says the kid/fanboy that thinks Bryce Young is the best QB in college football. 👍

Sam Howell may currently be the best QB in college football....probably the #1 Pick in the 2022 NFL draft.

He doesn't fit your Mater Dei agenda, I'm sure...

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...says the kid/fanboy that thinks Bryce Young is the best QB in college football. 👍

Sam Howell may currently be the best QB in college football....probably the #1 Pick in the 2022 NFL draft.

He doesn't fit your Mater Dei agenda, I'm sure...

Go to sleep dude, 4;32 am lmao , good grief, drop the pipe

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Go to sleep dude, 4;32 am lmao , good grief, drop the pipe

She can’t help it. Racist redzone is upset I said a black quarterback will be the best in the land. Same dumbass that said taysom hill is the best player in the NFL 🤣🤣 The biggest fan girl of them all & a true mental midget.  

5E4B1130-1C83-471C-A88F-E504E46B92E5.jpeg

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Nick Saban has lost 2 or more games at Alabama 5 times.....not that big a freakin deal. It happens.

Sorry "kids".

Of course Alabama has the best QB in college football, maybe the history of college football. He's thrown 22 passes mopping up.

That's the point even in a bad year Saban goes 11-2 a bad year for LSU is 5-5.

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

She can’t help it. Racist redzone is upset I said a black quarterback will be the best in the land. Same dumbass that said taysom hill is the best player in the NFL 🤣🤣 The biggest fan girl of them all & a true mental midget.  

5E4B1130-1C83-471C-A88F-E504E46B92E5.jpeg

He’s come along way on here since last year calling a Vet on here The NBomb, how anyone can have a conversation with that fool is beyond me

• 2 years later...
On 1/30/2021 at 11:32 AM, RedZone said:

He has Tate Martell tools....he's unproven at this point. Fanboy gonna fanboy though.

Bryce Young=Tate Martell

On 1/30/2021 at 12:30 PM, RedZone said:

Alabama will lose 100 TDs to the 1st Round of the NFL Draft.....Gump lost their OC as well.

There is no one on Gump that scares me offensively in 2021.....no one!

All of a sudden 2 years later,  Young had an all star line up his next 2 years @HurricaneNick@Atticus Finch @Nolebull813

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Bryce Young=Tate Martell

All of a sudden 2 years later,  Young had an all star line up his next 2 years @HurricaneNick@Atticus Finch @Nolebull813

image.png.e357edf2a8afc16e9fa4e7a688ebc078.png

A 1,500-yard WR (1st Round pick)

An 1,100-yard WR (2nd Round pick)

A 1,300-yard RB (3rd Round pick)

Nobody scares Redzone though! He's busy worried about the 3rd string QB who's now playing WR at Louisiana-Lafayette.

• Haha 1

RedZone was on one in 2021.

(Insert quip about him always being like this)

He also claimed that STA had no talent that season.

👇

On 5/4/2021 at 6:56 PM, RedZone said:

All those STA teams had more talent than this year's version.....guess I could research it later, but, I'm normally right.

On 5/4/2021 at 7:39 PM, Atticus Finch said:

This team will be better than all three.

On 5/4/2021 at 7:50 PM, RedZone said:

Sure...

On 5/4/2021 at 8:07 PM, RedZone said:

You are sold on this years STA's squad for no logical reason other than them playing a weak schedule.

On 5/4/2021 at 8:29 PM, Atticus Finch said:

I'm sold because I actually know the roster and you don't.

On 5/4/2021 at 8:30 PM, RedZone said:

Sure..👍

• Haha 1