Most College Football Wins over Top 25 Ranked Opponents in Past 10 Years per

HooverOutlaw

Are those wins against teams who were top 25 at the time they beat them or top 25 at the end of the year? 

beating the 20th rank team who ends up losing five or six games that year isn’t impressive. 

either way I’m sure Alabama would dominate the list because they have been by far the most dominant team in the last 10 years

On 1/31/2021 at 9:05 AM, Rufus69 said:

Grayson and Buford HAFTA be on the list....I mean...they're small college...but they're college....

Rufus>>

22 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

True. They do acquire players the same way colleges do, so you are correct. They should secede from the high school league they play in. It is a mockery of the sport 

Dumb and Dumber... one talking out his ignorant ass and the other being clueless. 

bgw

38 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You damn well know, we ain’t on the level of Grayson in regards to your post. 

We’re open enrollment. 

bgw

I noticed you didn't dispel my "fake news" that Buford operated as a small college.  Whether or not they "recruit" or whether they're simply open enrollment...is immaterial.

I have spoken....

Rufus>>

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Shit ain’t gonna last forever Hoover, I’ll be there to serve you a steaming plate of “eat shit”.

Might wanna read up on southern hospitality and humility. 

bgw

Saban will never retire coach for 20 more years. No matter what happens Georgia will never have any dynasty's like Alabama has had.

Big difference is if Georgia was in the position to win it I would pull for Georgia because they are SEC. You probably pulled for Ohio State.

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

Saban will never retire coach for 20 more years. No matter what happens Georgia will never have any dynasty's like Alabama has had.

Big difference is if Georgia was in the position to win it I would pull for Georgia because they are SEC. You probably pulled for Ohio State.

Because no self respecting fan conference humps.... 

Im an Ohio State fan but I know that the conference as a whole aint that good... 

And Im not about to sit up here and look like a fool... 

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

How many inflated by SEC Biased Top 25 rankings?

Beating 7-6 Kentucky and 7-6 Mississippi State type teams that shouldn't be in the Top-25 to begin with helps.

Well, LSU beat 7 Top 25s in 2019 and none of them were 7-6 or named Kentucky or Miss St....

Anyways, you must have the SEC mixed up with the Big 12....

The SEC normally has more ranked quality Top 25s than any other league. Don't make me prove it. 

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Because no self respecting fan conference humps.... 

Im an Ohio State fan but I know that the conference as a whole aint that good... 

And Im not about to sit up here and look like a fool... 

Don't be mad the big ten does not have conference pride. I pull for all the SEC outside Tennessee.   We stick together. SEC fan base is the best.  It is a fact the big ten is not that good.  

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Well, LSU beat 7 Top 25s in 2019 and none of them were 7-6 or named Kentucky or Miss St....

Anyways, you must have the SEC mixed up with the Big 12....

The SEC normally has more ranked quality Top 25s than any other league. Don't make me prove it. 

Well yeah...When there are years the SEC has 7-8 teams in the Top 25 of course you're going to have "quality wins."

Prime Example: 2018.  (Week 9 in particular).

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

It will be a good while before we see anything like what Bama has done... as far as Saban having another 20 years....

Dunno bout that, the water over there must be “special”.

bgw