No more kissing Putin's ass for the United States...

DBP66

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Need that second year Center from Wisconsin to step up..he is replacing a fellow alumni which won't be easy but appreciate Wisconsin OL road graders...like DBP of yesteryear

that kid is good and will be the starting center...we need Smith and Collins back BAD!...we also need a some stud D.T's yesterday...our W.R's are the best trio in the league...we're almost there and can surprise a lot of people next year...I like the Def. Coord. hire..Dan Quinn.

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

that kid is good and will be the starting center...we need Smith and Collins back BAD!...we also need a some stud D.T's yesterday...our W.R's are the best trio in the league...we're almost there and can surprise a lot of people next year...I like the Def. Coord. hire..Dan Quinn.

Anyone is an upgrade over Nolan...he confused his players with his schemes and if you hesitate for a second you get that historically bad D.

Fear T Smith is falling apart..hope I am wrong

• Like 1

Slow Joe Biden now:

Slow Joe Biden in 2019:

"China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man,” the former vice president said in Iowa, drawing the ire of lawmakers like Bernie Sanders and Mitt Romney.

“I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what? They’re not competition for us,” he added.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

Slow Joe Biden now:

Slow Joe Biden in 2019:

"China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man,” the former vice president said in Iowa, drawing the ire of lawmakers like Bernie Sanders and Mitt Romney.

“I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what? They’re not competition for us,” he added.

Wow, the very thing you criticized Finch for, but turn around and do the same thing. 

I reckon I shouldn’t be surprised, just add another shitty detail of the Republican Party to the list. 

bgw

On 2/13/2021 at 5:39 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

ByeDon is hard at work undoing your Orange Fuhrer EO legacy bullshit. 

You ignorant toady. 

bgw

So which did you like better.....

Allowing Chinese CCP owned firms back into our power and telecommunications grid?

or

Allowing Chinese spies back into our educational institutions?

Or do you endorse both....

PS...150K aliens allowed entry will do wonders for Texas too, especially since those Rolling Blackouts have followed all them Cali people that brought those with them 👍

18 minutes ago, Troll said:

So which did you like better.....

Allowing Chinese CCP owned firms back into our power and telecommunications grid?

or

Allowing Chinese spies back into our educational institutions?

Or do you endorse both....

PS...150K aliens allowed entry will do wonders for Texas too, especially since those Rolling Blackouts have followed all them Cali people that brought those with them 👍

so you think the 150,000 are all walking across our southern border??..LOL...no people from Europe, Asia exc.??...just Mexicans looking to take over the state of Texas??...🤡

48 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

so you think the 150,000 are all walking across our southern border??..LOL...no people from Europe, Asia exc.??...just Mexicans looking to take over the state of Texas??...🤡

Who said anything about "all" ...

....and how do you suppose this does not exacerbate  things.

🤡

PS: you never said whether you liked the CCP in our power infrastructure or our educational systems better.....so which one do you like.

26 minutes ago, Troll said:

Who said anything about "all" ...

....and how do you suppose this does not exacerbate  things.

🤡

PS: you never said whether you liked the CCP in our power infrastructure or our educational systems better.....so which one do you like.

So how many will be walking in from Mexico to take over Texas??...🤡

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

So how many will be walking in from Mexico to take over Texas??...🤡

No need to walk while Joey just released over 25,000 into Texas and Cali 👍

No worries tho....

Joey is making sure that these illegal aliens have access to the corona vaccine before you do 👌

You need a link ? 🤡

PS: your news does not seem to be doing a very good job....apparently you have no 🤡 clue...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

No need to walk while Joey just released over 25,000 into Texas and Cali 👍

No worries tho....

Joey is making sure that these illegal aliens have access to the corona vaccine before you do 👌

You need a link ? 🤡

PS: your news does not seem to be doing a very good job....apparently you have no 🤡 clue...

and Cali. too huh?..looks like the Mexicans are going to need some reinforcements before they start their "take over"...🤡

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and Cali. too huh?..looks like the Mexicans are going to need some reinforcements before they start their "take over"...🤡

Yup Cali too...

and they didn't need any reinforcements to get your access to the vaccine before you...

🤡

PS: they won't need any reinforcements to consume your tax dollars or strain your local government either 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yup Cali too...

and they didn't need any reinforcements to get your access to the vaccine before you...

🤡

PS: they won't need any reinforcements to consume your tax dollars or strain your local government either 👍

they got a long way to go before they are taking over any states...I bet the restaurant owners...landscaping business owners...roofers exc...aren't crying like you about the "Mexican invasion"...they can't wait!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

they got a long way to go before they are taking over any states...I bet the restaurant owners...landscaping business owners...roofers exc...aren't crying like you about the "Mexican invasion"...they can't wait!

except all the restaurants are closed,

and the rest of the tax payers that foot the the bill for illegals can WAIT.

And it looks like a longer WAIT for that vaccine now,

But you can WAIT

🤡  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Troll said:

except all the restaurants are closed,

and the rest of the tax payers that foot the the bill for illegals can WAIT.

And it looks like a longer WAIT for that vaccine now,

But you can WAIT

🤡  

foot the bill??...they don't contribute to our economy??...🤡