• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only touchdown for the Kansas City Chiefs...

To bad they couldn’t help Gronk , He for sure blacked out by 3pm IMG_2367.MP4

Posted Images

The top trend on Twitter right now is “He’s a Trump” (supporter) 😂😂😂

A bunch of scum dumpsters who are perpetually mad and hate their life can’t even enjoy the game because their hysterical hatred for someone who the quarterback supported. Lol. 

Tompa Bay is the city of Champs!!! Stanley Cup champs, World Series runner up, Super Bowl Champs!!!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

A bunch of scum dumpsters who are perpetually mad and hate their life can’t even enjoy the game because their hysterical hatred for someone who the quarterback supported. Lol. 

Tompa Bay is the city of Champs!!! Stanley Cup champs, World Series runner up, Super Bowl Champs!!!

Way to make the Superbowl political.

7CFEEB9D-E054-44D3-A984-08BE1AB45706.gif.59e68c78d0f6b8b2a9ba824ec0c5becb.gif

• Haha 1
Just now, SeaShells21 said:

Way to make the Superbowl political.

7CFEEB9D-E054-44D3-A984-08BE1AB45706.gif.59e68c78d0f6b8b2a9ba824ec0c5becb.gif

Not me. I was relaying a message about the thread topic. I love Brady. Lol. Didn’t like him in his early years for no reason then I grew up. I used to always say Peyton was better for a time. There was no denying it no matter how much you disliked him at one point. Brady is the best to ever do it and it’s gonna take a long time for anyone to come close 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

928FD991-547F-4915-8249-9424619B36E1.png

• Haha 3
8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not me. I was relaying a message about the thread topic. I love Brady. Lol. Didn’t like him in his early years for no reason then I grew up. I used to always say Peyton was better for a time. There was no denying it no matter how much you disliked him at one point. Brady is the best to ever do it and it’s gonna take a long time for anyone to come close 

Won’t be in my or your lifetime ... and it won’t be Mahomes

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Let’s hear about Honey Badger

He went to St Aug and LSU....played in the Super Bowl yesterday. Made some tackles, just not enough of them like the Chiefs entire defense.

9 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fucking trash. 

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They were 6th in total defense.

They (along with the referees) won that game.

The refs were calling flags on the undisciplined punks on the Chiefs defense and rightfully so. The Chiefs were outmanned and were hanging on for real life. It wasn’t their night 

29 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They were 6th in total defense.

They (along with the referees) won that game.

That and KC having 3 starting linemen out to include both tackles. Of course TB DE's had a field day.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The refs were calling flags on the undisciplined punks on the Chiefs defense and rightfully so. The Chiefs were outmanned and were hanging on for real life. It wasn’t their night 

The Bucs were straight gifted 18 points.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1