Tom Brady

Rufus69

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The game had an Alabama vs McNeese State type feel. Like the Bucs could do anything but were just trying to play vanilla to keep the score down. But then threw a long pass TWICE on 3rd and 1. They could have easily picked up the first down but were just toying with them. Letting them know that the game could be 50-9 but Brady was instructed to keep the score down to keep the people watching 

How dreamy 🥰 and thoughtful 

That Tom Brady. Always looking out for those less fortunate than him.

EC4FC61C-1801-412E-A0CC-CB33FB427746.jpeg.7f6a21475f4ec673835dcbc2c0c9279d.jpeg

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Brady straight up punked the honey badger..if TB chases you down to say something you in TROUBLE!

Gronk said it was a new side of Brady.  He said he's become more feisty and more in your face...when confronted.   I know how he feels.  I mean...I was 43 once.

Rufus>>

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Ratings for the Super Bowl were higher in Boston than Tampa

Makes sense given the fact that everyone in Tampa was at a party or gathering. Usually when your team isn’t in it you have small parties or just chill alone with whoever you live with. 

But it was party time all weekend. Everyone in my community had 4-5 cars parked everywhere. It was a shit show getting in and out. The entire city was partying. So instead of having 100 people watching 50 TVs, you had 100 people watching 1 or 2 TVs 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Commercials and Halftime show were shit. The game was great. What you talking about Willis? 

It was a boring non entertaining game. If you are a Bucs fan then yeah for obvious reasons the outcome is great but the game itself sucked balls. 

I am a huge 49er fan, but when they’re playing the Super Bowl I don’t enjoy the game because I am pacing, drinking, stressed, drinking, drinking and not feeling good until the end and depending on the result. It’s easier for me to watch two teams I could give a shit about play back-and-forth 24-21 type thriller that keeps me entertained and I enjoy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

It was a boring non entertaining game. If you are a Bucs fan then yeah for obvious reasons the outcome is great but the game itself sucked balls. 

I am a huge 49er fan, but when they’re playing the Super Bowl I don’t enjoy the game because I am pacing, drinking, stressed, drinking, drinking and not feeling good until the end and depending on the result. It’s easier for me to watch two teams I could give a shit about play back-and-forth 24-21 type thriller that keeps me entertained and I enjoy.

I’m gonna have to disagree with you. The only part of the SB I didn’t like was when the Chiefs scored. Personally I think they were holding on every play but I forgave the refs after the game 👍

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m gonna have to disagree with you. The only part of the SB I didn’t like was when the Chiefs scored. Personally I think they were holding on every play but I forgave the refs after the game 👍

No shit, like I said you’re a Bucs fan I’d expect you like the results and think it was a good game.

But fans who had no vested interest except of course some money or wanted to see a exciting game all concluded what a boring and shitty game it was to watch. No flow, no back and forth. Lacked any drama. Shit once the Bucs scored that second touchdown, pretty knew the game was over then.

13 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

No shit, like I said you’re a Bucs fan I’d expect you like the results and think it was a good game.

But fans who had no vested interest except of course some money or wanted to see a exciting game all concluded what a boring and shitty game it was to watch. No flow, no back and forth. Lacked any drama. Shit once the Bucs scored that second touchdown, pretty knew the game was over then.

Respectfully disagree. Good day 

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

There is holding on every play in every game.  It just depends on if you get called for it.

On 2/8/2021 at 10:49 AM, SeaShells21 said:

How dreamy 🥰 and thoughtful 

That Tom Brady. Always looking out for those less fortunate than him.

EC4FC61C-1801-412E-A0CC-CB33FB427746.jpeg.7f6a21475f4ec673835dcbc2c0c9279d.jpeg

The chances of one player winning 7 SB...........1 in 51,000,000.... Gronk and Brady, put in the HOF now....If Tampa Bay had Jim Brown.....Look out...