Kell Classic lineup announced - Hoover vs North Gwinnett at the Benz

Fred

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

@Columbiafan didn't you call Valdosta a hicktown? That's crazy you're throwing rocks from cardboard boxes and abandoned buildings over there in columbialand.

And judging by how inaccurate you are when referencing what you claim to know about me or my town I doubt you have actually been to Lake City in a while 

Where are these abandoned buildings and cardboard boxes? We need specifics so we can see if there is anything honest coming out of your mouth but at least it's obvious your smart enough to move away from topics you have no chance of winning so maybe that's how you find a way to survive on this board with some dignity

10 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

columbia uses the JV team as a freshman team, there are very few sophomores and juniors on the team and the ones who are still there by junior years are the players who will be career backups since our coach doesn't cut players but maybe if you actually had a clue about the program you wouldn't make such stupid comments about it but you don't know anything about being a coach much less how any other team runs a program because you think being some middle school "get back coach" that you are somehow qualified to post here 

A gentle observation here.  A few periods here and there would make this both much more readable and understandable and more importantly would make you seem much less triggered by his comments.  Just saying.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Fred said:

A gentle observation here.  A few periods here and there would make this both much more readable and understandable and more importantly would make you seem much less triggered by his comments.  Just saying.

I couldn't possibly care less what lowndesloser96 thinks by my statements. He is a smelly troll that was left in a hot dog oven too long. I truthfully don't care what anyone thinks, some people like me, some people hate me

I will still wake up tomorrow regardless of how I'm viewed because I don't live my life caring what dudes like that think.