All Colquitt County Packers front and center

Ga96

• Ga96 changed the title to All Colquitt County Packers front and center

I don't know what you're hearing or seeing...exactly.  But a NUMBER of things could be true.

I would like to point out that I could never get by the background check to become the HC.

Lots of changes going on over in South Norman Park.  And I do mean...LOTS.

I don't blame HawgGoneIt.  He can only do so much.....

Rufus>>

12 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man I seen some shit in my Days but this, oh Man this, as Padre says No Bueno, This got General William Moultrie rolling over in his grave

No doubt.

Sometimes you win.

Sometimes you lose.

And sometimes...you wonder what the fuck you're even doing in the middle of this mess.

Rufus>>

7 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Some scheduling news that I never thought I would hear in region 1.

Well Region 1 has scheduled International School of Broward multiple times so it wouldn’t be shocking if they were playing a team ranked in the 10,000’s nationally because that ship has sailed. 

So maybe he’s talking about IMG or SFA. The all star factories that are not real high schools 

33 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Well Region 1 has scheduled International School of Broward multiple times so it wouldn’t be shocking if they were playing a team ranked in the 10,000’s nationally because that ship has sailed. 

So maybe he’s talking about IMG or SFA. The all star factories that are not real high schools 

42 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Some scheduling news that I never thought I would hear in region 1.

Colquitt not playing Valdosta?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@Rufus69 @HawgGoneItOff topic but how the hell y’all got a mayor in office from when TVs were still black and white, is he that well liked or does no one even bother to run for mayor or is this the type of town where the people elect an animal as mayor 

Thats the way it is here. Most folks that get into an office have to die, retire or fuck up severely to get voted out. Some never even face a challenger. Small town shit bro. 

After all the stuff with the school board last time only one got voted out and one retired. The others retained their seat. 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Thats the way it is here. Most folks that get into an office have to die, retire or fuck up severely to get voted out. Some never even face a challenger. Small town shit bro. 

After all the stuff with the school board last time only one got voted out and one retired. The others retained their seat. 

I know its the same here at Lowndes trust me. things just haven't gotten heated enough for things to leak out.

Thinking about that Camden move for Coach Sphire, makes me think a lot about our old friend Coach Troy Hobbs, who just moved over to Camden to coach under Sphire. Coach Hobbs can't seem to catch a break on these things. He got passed over at North Gwinnett, so he moved to Moultrie. He got passed over in Moultrie so he moved to Camden, and now he's caught in a coaching search again. 

• Sad 1