Biden Wins Again and Great News for America

DownSouth

S&P 500, Nasdaq Close at Records

https://www.wsj.com/articles/global-stock-markets-dow-update-02-11-2021-11613033088

BEST POTUS EVER!

Clearly the market loves our POTUS. By electing our brilliant POTUS, Joe Biden, the market is rallying like we've never seen before. Nobody has ever seen these numbers before.

Biden is a hero...LOVE our POTUS.

DearWillingBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

JOE BIDEN has returned us to the heights of capitalism that the previous person in office never was able to achieve!

j_3GheG8Pzm-_lfWrbyp400pGCeiFFQvvxeuPdzl 

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

Awesome! Hopefully the gas prices will quit going up too.

WELL those depend generally on which STATE you LIVE IN and whether they tax gas or not or where they fit on the supply line.

STATES RIGHTS...ever HEARD of it?!

FURTHER it is an issue of SUPPLY and DEMAND!

With COVID cases going down and more people going BACK to work = MORE demand, so higher prices for the next few MONTHS!

It is a VICIOUS cycle but luckily we're being LEAD through these DARK TIMES by the ULTIMATE LEADER, the BEST POTUS we've EVER had...Bara...JOSEPH R. BIDEN!!!

1 minute ago, DownSouth said:

WELL those depend generally on which STATE you LIVE IN and whether they tax gas or not or where they fit on the supply line.

STATES RIGHTS...ever HEARD of it?!

FURTHER it is an issue of SUPPLY and DEMAND!

With COVID cases going down and more people going BACK to work = MORE demand, so higher prices for the next few MONTHS!

It is a VICIOUS cycle but luckily we're being LEAD through these DARK TIMES by the ULTIMATE LEADER, the BEST POTUS we've EVER had...Bara...JOSEPH R. BIDEN!!!

Fully aware of state’s rights or lack there of, remind me of the gas prices during Oblahblah’s years. I’m in manufacturing and prices are going up, across the board. 

5 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

Fully aware of state’s rights or lack there of, remind me of the gas prices during Oblahblah’s years. I’m in manufacturing and prices are going up, across the board. 

Just get a second job.

I understand that there are gajillions of jobs out there in green energy.

On 2/11/2021 at 7:11 PM, DownSouth said:

S&P 500, Nasdaq Close at Records

https://www.wsj.com/articles/global-stock-markets-dow-update-02-11-2021-11613033088

BEST POTUS EVER!

Clearly the market loves our POTUS. By electing our brilliant POTUS, Joe Biden, the market is rallying like we've never seen before. Nobody has ever seen these numbers before.

Biden is a hero...LOVE our POTUS.

DearWillingBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

JOE BIDEN has returned us to the heights of capitalism that the previous person in office never was able to achieve!

j_3GheG8Pzm-_lfWrbyp400pGCeiFFQvvxeuPdzl 

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Yup, the great performance of the stock market is pulling all kinds of poverty stricken folk into prosperity.  Let’s celebrate and crack open some MD2020.

12 hours ago, concha said:

Just get a second job.

I understand that there are gajillions of jobs out there in green energy.

There are almost 10 times as many green energy jobs in California alone than there are coal jobs in the entire country.

Clean energy employs "more than half a million Californians. That’s nearly ten times more the number of coal mining jobs that exist in the entire nation."

mostly-true

• Thumbs Down 1

• DownSouth changed the title to Biden Wins Again and Great News for America