Jump to content

Biden Wins Again and Great News for America


Recommended Posts

S&P 500, Nasdaq Close at Records

https://www.wsj.com/articles/global-stock-markets-dow-update-02-11-2021-11613033088

BEST POTUS EVER!

Clearly the market loves our POTUS. By electing our brilliant POTUS, Joe Biden, the market is rallying like we've never seen before. Nobody has ever seen these numbers before.

Biden is a hero...LOVE our POTUS.

 

DearWillingBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

 

JOE BIDEN has returned us to the heights of capitalism that the previous person in office never was able to achieve!

 

j_3GheG8Pzm-_lfWrbyp400pGCeiFFQvvxeuPdzl 

 

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

S&P 500, Nasdaq Close at Records https://www.wsj.com/articles/global-stock-markets-dow-update-02-11-2021-11613033088 BEST POTUS EVER! Clearly the market loves our POTUS. By electing

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Dustin Statham said:

Awesome! Hopefully the gas prices will quit going up too.

WELL those depend generally on which STATE you LIVE IN and whether they tax gas or not or where they fit on the supply line.

STATES RIGHTS...ever HEARD of it?!

FURTHER it is an issue of SUPPLY and DEMAND!

With COVID cases going down and more people going BACK to work = MORE demand, so higher prices for the next few MONTHS!

It is a VICIOUS cycle but luckily we're being LEAD through these DARK TIMES by the ULTIMATE LEADER, the BEST POTUS we've EVER had...Bara...JOSEPH R. BIDEN!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DownSouth said:

WELL those depend generally on which STATE you LIVE IN and whether they tax gas or not or where they fit on the supply line.

STATES RIGHTS...ever HEARD of it?!

FURTHER it is an issue of SUPPLY and DEMAND!

With COVID cases going down and more people going BACK to work = MORE demand, so higher prices for the next few MONTHS!

It is a VICIOUS cycle but luckily we're being LEAD through these DARK TIMES by the ULTIMATE LEADER, the BEST POTUS we've EVER had...Bara...JOSEPH R. BIDEN!!!

Fully aware of state’s rights or lack there of, remind me of the gas prices during Oblahblah’s years. I’m in manufacturing and prices are going up, across the board. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

Fully aware of state’s rights or lack there of, remind me of the gas prices during Oblahblah’s years. I’m in manufacturing and prices are going up, across the board. 

 

Just get a second job.

I understand that there are gajillions of jobs out there in green energy.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2021 at 7:11 PM, DownSouth said:

S&P 500, Nasdaq Close at Records

https://www.wsj.com/articles/global-stock-markets-dow-update-02-11-2021-11613033088

BEST POTUS EVER!

Clearly the market loves our POTUS. By electing our brilliant POTUS, Joe Biden, the market is rallying like we've never seen before. Nobody has ever seen these numbers before.

Biden is a hero...LOVE our POTUS.

 

DearWillingBaldeagle-size_restricted.gif

 

JOE BIDEN has returned us to the heights of capitalism that the previous person in office never was able to achieve!

 

j_3GheG8Pzm-_lfWrbyp400pGCeiFFQvvxeuPdzl 

 

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Yup, the great performance of the stock market is pulling all kinds of poverty stricken folk into prosperity.  Let’s celebrate and crack open some MD2020.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, concha said:

Just get a second job.

I understand that there are gajillions of jobs out there in green energy.

There are almost 10 times as many green energy jobs in California alone than there are coal jobs in the entire country.

Clean energy employs "more than half a million Californians. That’s nearly ten times more the number of coal mining jobs that exist in the entire nation."

mostly-true

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • DownSouth changed the title to Biden Wins Again and Great News for America

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...