Biden Wins Again and Great News for America

DownSouth

Just now, concha said:

Obama even mocked the idea that Trump could boost the manufacturing sector ("magic wand" ring a bell? How about “some of those jobs of the past are just not going to come back.”).

They were added at a higher rate under Obama than Trump.

Keep flailing.

And also keep pretending that the sector didn't flat-line under Trump and then fall off the COVID-19 cliff.

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'm honest so I counted up until COVID-19 and you were still wrong.

But you want Obama to be responsible for a recession that predated him and then want to only count 2016.

You are amazingly dishonest.

I ask again:

Has concha ever had an honest conversation in his entire life?

Jesus your lying is unbelievable. 🤣

I said he shouldn't beheld responsible for it.

And for the year prior to what he handed of to Trump there WAS flight.

Trump didn't inherit the economy of 2012. What an asshat. 🤡 🤣

LMAO

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha fights furiously on issues and then when defeated he just claims that it's not that serious.

😄

Your mind is a really fucked up place.  🤣

Who else on this site is so utterly and desperately dependent on this board that they search (often!) through YEARS of other people's posts like you do?

You must realize how weird it is.

I've visited these boards for many years and never seen anyone else so compelled to do it.

And even then you have to pull the old "ignore the two entire years before Trump took over, just look at the timeframe HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY INHERIT".  

LMAO

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

If he's not held responsible for the 2009-10 recession then there was no flight at all under Obama.

The growth rate was higher than it was under Trump.

Sure there was.

He had multiple quarters before handing things over to Trump where manufacturing employment declined and output also.

Stop lying.

There hadn't been a meaningful growth rate for two entire years before Trump took over.

31 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha cherry-picks data so he can lie about economics.

FACT.

I picked the two years before Trump came to office. AKA "the economy Trump actually inherited".

Lyin' Andy think we should ignore those two years and act like things were growing in manufacturing when Trump took over instead of what was actually occurring:  stagnation/decline. TWO YEARS of stagnation and decline.

Andy wants us to believe that it's unfair to Obama to judge him when something goes bad for TWO WHOLE FUCKING YEARS IN A ROW.  🤣

And we haven't really touched how there was tons of excess manufacturing capacity just sitting there in Obama's first few years (manufacturing capacity utilization hit a low of 63.7% in 2009 versus over 74% when Trump left office).

Nor does Andy want to address how Trump actually reduced unemployment so much that for a time companies couldn't find enough people to fill open jobs. There were literally more jobs in the wanted ads than people willing to fill them.

5 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Is he holding you accountable for what you've said in the past again?

How dare someone use such tactics...

image.png.068e88deb581721ac203027ea98c2181.png

You probably think this is a gotcha and lord knows you feel obligated to help out your political butt buddy.

The above is in the press lately, is hardly unknown to begin with and is relevant to Dem hypocrisy about racism.

Tell us, because Andy won't...  how many people on this site regularly pore through literally years of other people's posts to look for arguments, and do it all the time?

Do you? I don't.

Can you name anyone other than Andy? I can't.

You don't find it weird that a guy will interject himself in a thread simply to pursue someone he's obsessed with and change the subject (twice) in order to argue about posts that are three years old?

That kind of bizarro stuff is typical for Andy.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's crazy that you still think that this is a good defense for your lying and incompetence.

Andy,  You just got done arguing that it's not fair to judge Obama by the shitty two years of manufacturing metrics he handed to Trump. TWO WHOLE EFFING YEARS.

🤣  🤡

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You were caught in a lie so you changed the subject.

And somehow, unironically, won't accept the COVID-19 era as being on Trump's resume.

That a fucking HOWLER.

You literally are so obsessed with me that you interjected yourself into the thread, changed the subject TWICE and brought up THREE YEAR OLD posts.

You're a fucking looney tune.

🤣

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Then the bulk of the great recession is Obama's fault.

Right?

No, but I never attributed COVID-19 to Trump in this calculation. But I also don't need to lie and pretend that the sector didn't flat-line 15 months before that while also cherry-picking data points.

You have to lie and manipulate at every turn just to make your fantasies come right.

• Thumbs Down 1

• DownSouth changed the title to Biden Wins Again and Great News for America