OH news!

GardenStateBaller

23 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yet, they're playing IMG this Sunday afternoon in front of a global audience on ESPN. #RaiseTheStandard #PowerOfPGL 

That’s not the question — the question is whether, like last week, they’ll have to skip warmups because they don’t have enough guys or equipment, and whether, like last week, they’ll have unidentified players showing up straight from the parking lot in the middle of the game.

3 minutes ago, reggid said:

That’s not the question — the question is whether, like last week, they’ll have to skip warmups because they don’t have enough guys or equipment, and whether, like last week, they’ll have unidentified players showing up straight from the parking lot in the middle of the game.

No idea as I won't be there. I'm already busy with BC at Hoban, MD at DV, SFA at STA, GC at SJR and DBP at SJC.

Why don't you attend the game a report back to us? 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

No idea as I won't be there. I'm already busy with BC at Hoban, MD at DV, SFA at STA, GC at SJR and DBP at SJC.

Why don't you attend the game a report back to us? 

I thought they were your client, and that you made this all possible with ESPN?  You don’t know or care about your own client’s game?

26 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Both IMG and BS are clients. I can't be everywhere at once. #priorities 

You don’t know if your own client, for a game you claim you put together, has enough players or equipment?   That seems pretty . . . well, pretty sketchy and unethical, no?  LOL.

24 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

You mean they are fixing to get thoroughly embarrassed on ESPN. BS and ESPN. I can't wait to watch it. I'll report 

I predicted 63-6 last year, and it would have been exactly that, but the refs mysteriously waved off another IMG touchdown on virtually the last play of the game, so it finished 56-6.

As horrific as they were in all phases of the team, coaching, and program last year, they’re even worse this year.   If the game does happen, it could be an even bigger bloodbath this year.   BS is an utter embarrassment to the sport, and this game is a sham and a farce.  What kind of lowlife scumbag would put together a game like this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, reggid said:

So, as usual, you’re scheduling games without any knowledge of a team’s ability to actually play the game?  That seems less like a “schedule” and more like . . . a scam.

How could it be a scam if the BS schedule is ranked #4 toughest in America by MaxPreps?

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/JmD9-6o_LkiJIUXsegOzMg/high-school-football--ten-toughest-schedules-for-2021-season.htm

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

How could it be a scam if the BS schedule is ranked #4 toughest in America by MaxPreps?

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/JmD9-6o_LkiJIUXsegOzMg/high-school-football--ten-toughest-schedules-for-2021-season.htm

Because if they don’t actually play the games it doesn’t matter what the schedule is ranked…. So far they have played 1 sketchy game….

But this is lost in you because you are the One who Claims USA Academy’s Schedule as the Best ever even-though the School was a Fraud and not 1 game was played…. 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, THEOC89 said:

Because if they don’t actually play the games it doesn’t matter what the schedule is ranked…. So far they have played 1 sketchy game….

But this is lost in you because you are the One who Claims USA Academy’s Schedule as the Best ever even-though the School was a Fraud and not 1 game was played…. 🤣🤣

I only schedules games. I can't prevent pandemics. 

• Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You mean the same way you boasted about “securing a 10-game schedule for USA Academy,” playing “one of the hardest schedules in the country”?   LOL.

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

This is just as rich as your "If it was a scam why would someone of Rush Propst's character be involved with it?"

• Haha 3

30 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I only schedule the games. I can't prevent pandemics. 

USAA was a fraud that you helped perpetrate until it collapsed — at which point you tried to erase your role in the scam.   The only pandemic affecting USAA was your pandemic of lies.   How’s your pal Dusty doing?