59 minutes ago, Severino said:

I enrolled at Bishop Sycamore High School and this happened.  Rule number one, don't talk about Bishop Sycamore High School.

Kid looks the part, is a work out animal, has the measurables and was by far the best player on BS last season .. Where did he sign?

4 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Kid looks the part, is a work out animal, has the measurables and was by far the best player on BS last season .. Where did he sign?

Seriously, he's class of '21, should have some fake offers from Steel City Prep and Palmetto Prep the like already but nothing on his profile. Everybody gets "offers" these days, even if they're from D3s that are only offering a roster spot or from "prep schools" that are more like club teams. I saw a kid post his "Top 10" the other day. It was 7 bad D3s, 2 horrible NAIAs and a new prep school I'd never heard of that apparently is starting up in MD this fall. Class of 21 is getting screwed hard with everyone getting extra eligibility and the grifters and con-artists are swarming right now. If 'ole Dusty wasn't an idiot and ran USAA as a post-grad venture, I guarantee he'd have 50+ kids signed up right now and no one would care or even notice.

32 minutes ago, eaglesinsider said:

Seriously, he's class of '21, should have some fake offers from Steel City Prep and Palmetto Prep the like already but nothing on his profile. Everybody gets "offers" these days, even if they're from D3s that are only offering a roster spot or from "prep schools" that are more like club teams. I saw a kid post his "Top 10" the other day. It was 7 bad D3s, 2 horrible NAIAs and a new prep school I'd never heard of that apparently is starting up in MD this fall. Class of 21 is getting screwed hard with everyone getting extra eligibility and the grifters and con-artists are swarming right now. If 'ole Dusty wasn't an idiot and ran USAA as a post-grad venture, I guarantee he'd have 50+ kids signed up right now and no one would care or even notice.

His JR year at Reynoldsburg High he posted 3 offers from Otterbein U, Lake Erie College and West Liberty U so I can see why he took a shot and Xferred to BS. I never heard of any of those school lol. He was a legit SR transfer so maybe he will reclass and stay another year. Or go to one of those pop up online "preps" you mention that give out offers and have signing days lol. Like Georgia Knights Prep or something 🤨

seriously SMH craziness.. signing days for these "schools".. I think BS should have signing days too. no not really

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Severino said:

Hudl shows RHS freshman football 2016 so athletic eligibility expired at the end of the 2019-20 school year.  6th year is the charm though.

If you look he is not on the roster. He shows up as a So on the Varsity 2018 roster..  probably was not eligible or something prior.. just saying

45 minutes ago, Severino said:

Doesn't matter if you participated or not, a student who entered 9th grade in 2016 is no longer eligible after the 2019-20 school year.

Everyone knows that rule, Your missing the point, he shows up as a 10th on 2018/19 roster which means he was a 9th in 2017/18.. which would make him a class of 2021.  He is not on any of the Freshman team rosters.. I guess it could be he was going to be on the 2016 Freshman roster or was at one point but maybe he held back or "pink shirted" before starting 9th grade.. Which would make sense being he can't reclass to 2022 because he would be too old.. Well he could at BS or the others that don't follow the can't turn 19 before Aug 1 or Sept 1 rule depending on the state

Then again he very well could have been a freshman in 2016 and when he was able to play in 2018 they just listed him as a So.. could be why he transferred to BS 2020 because he timed out at Reynoldsburg

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

They are practicing at the same field that they told you to hit the road when you were a parent for a player at COF. 

You keep referencing that this cat is a former COF parent. Has this been submitted on here as a fact?  If so why would that mean anything other than maybe the guy knows more than you about what goes on there? Have you been there? RJ is a hell of a salesman I will give you that.  Even had me going for a minute but I am a better salesman than him and snuffed his shit out. lol    Me thinks he got you closed up, done deal write the order. How much did you send to them? haha  GSB yeah he is easy pickins for someone of RJ's talents but you Sir?

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

You keep referencing that this cat is a former COF parent. Has this been submitted on here as a fact?  If so why would that mean anything other than maybe the guy knows more than you about what goes on there? Have you been there? RJ is a hell of a salesman I will give you that.  Even had me going for a minute but I am a better salesman than him and snuffed his shit out. lol    Me thinks he got you closed up, done deal write the order. How much did you send to them? haha  GSB yeah he is easy pickins for someone of RJ's talents but you Sir?

Haha I just like messing with him. He pretends to be an outsider just “calling out injustice” Sounds like a disgruntled parent looking to bad mouth them because he felt slighted by the past admin. 

Maybe he hides his identity because he knows if he says too much, someone from B-Syc would know who he is. I don’t know what his purpose is just coming on here trashing them. I have asked. No avail. If he was truly that concerned with the shady dealings, then his moral duty would be to expose their corruption to any and all teams scheduled to play them. And all the parents of the players involved. He seems to have direct ties so it’s kinda annoying to hear him bitch ad nauseam, but not do anything about it. 

You seem to enjoy bashing them and calling out any B.S. it seems personal for this Severino fella. He should use his knowledge towards some good and save some players, parents and opponents some financial heartache. 

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Haha I just like messing with him. He pretends to be an outsider just “calling out injustice” Sounds like a disgruntled parent looking to bad mouth them because he felt slighted by the past admin. 

Maybe he hides his identity because he knows if he says too much, someone from B-Syc would know who he is. I don’t know what his purpose is just coming on here trashing them. I have asked. No avail. If he was truly that concerned with the shady dealings, then his moral duty would be to expose their corruption to any and all teams scheduled to play them. And all the parents of the players involved. He seems to have direct ties so it’s kinda annoying to hear him bitch ad nauseam, but not do anything about it. 

You seem to enjoy bashing them and calling out any B.S. it seems personal for this Severino fella. He should use his knowledge towards some good and save some players, parents and opponents some financial heartache. 

lol.. yeah it's all just fucking around for me.. I really don't care what they do. If teams want to play them then whatever play them but to me it's just a waste for time playing that scrap heap of a team. Besides I love a good scandal either real or imagined but I also love researching shit and exposing the BS as well.. aka "Codbeard, cyber sleuth at your service"  

Websleuther Emoji GIF - Websleuther Emoji - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2

What's with Bishop BS new QB?  Post grad or reclass not sure which lol..  How can you be a 6'6 225  2020-2021 1A Ohio first team all-state selection, play in Blue-Gray All American game, 3.2 GPA and NCAA qualified and not have any offers?  Something is a miss here.. Him, his peeps and his pops do have some interesting tweets though. Going hard with the retweet thang.. hmmm must be the thick ankles scaring them off..or something lol

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don't think he is. He went pretty hard on USA Academy early on as well as some of the other shade tree academies we put on blast. Just saying he doesn't seem like the type who would ever have anything to with an outfit like COF actually quite the opposite.. I think he is a private parochial school purist very much like @eaglesinsider

On 2/28/2021 at 9:14 AM, Nolebull813 said:

If he was truly that concerned with the shady dealings, then his moral duty would be to expose their corruption to any and all teams scheduled to play them. And all the parents of the players involved. He should use his knowledge towards some good and save some players, parents and opponents some financial heartache. 

You're right, thank you for helping me to straighten my moral compass.  Of course, to contact the hundreds of parents whose sons have been contacted by a stranger on Twitter telling them to come to a "Bishop Sycamore High School" would be impossible since I can't begin to know who those parents might be.  Perhaps I could inform them en masse through this forum.

I'll start with the founder of Bishop Sycamore High School, Roy Johnson.  He is currently the defendant in a civil lawsuit alleging bank fraud where he is accused of fraudulently posing as a representative of the Third Episcopal District of the African Methodist Episcopal Church in which he took out a $100,000 loan in the church's name for the seed money for Christians of Faith Academy, now known as Bishop Sycamore.

There's a lot of information to cover so I'll just provide the links to public records and anyone wishing to do their own due diligence can avail themselves.

First Merchants Bank v. Roy Johnson, et al

Motion for summary judgment

Memo in support of summary judgment

For those not inclined to read the read the entire documents, here are a few highlights from the depositions under oath:

Question:  Now, was there anything in writing between the Richard Allen Group and the church whereby the church says, you are our financial arm?

Johnson:  No, I don't believe there is, or if there is, I can't really recall.

Question:  What connection was there between the church and the Richard Allen Group?

Rev. Thompson:  No Legal Connection.  The Richard Allen Group was like any other community group that operates in the community.

Question:  Are you aware of any written contracts, agreements, partnerships, or any other written documents evidencing a relationship between the 3rd District and either the Richard Allen Group or the Christians of Faith Academy?

Thompson:  No, sir.

There is also the small question of a check from the AME Church for $100,000 payable to UBS Financial Services in 2015.  According to an article published in This Week News, that check was deposited into an account owned by Roy Johnson.

Notice of service

A copy of the check published in This Week News.

Amt100000Page1REDACTED-1.jpg

Not sure about that check but the reporter who wrote those articles for This Week News is Andrew King.  Interested parents can contact him on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AndrewKingCbus , his Twitter account at This Week News is https://twitter.com/ThisWeekAndrew , although the account seems to be dormant since shortly after those articles were published.  Beyond these public records I have no further information regarding COF Academy or Bishop Sycamore.

Supporters of Bishop Sycamore High School have alleged that they were misled by the church, led by the late Bishop McKinley Young .  I'll leave it to others to judge for themselves.

• Haha 1