OH news!

GardenStateBaller

Of course I don't like it, but I will say this, looking at Bishop Sycamore's 2021 roster on Hudl, I honestly think they have a legit chance to beat St. Ignatius and St. Edward this year if only based on raw talent.  St. Ignatius might be a challenge because it's so early, but St. Edward will definitely have their hands full come Sept. 24.

Be careful what you wish for though.  If Bishop Sycamore beats St. Ignatius or St. Edward, it will be the last time an OHSAA school schedules them.  And it will bring lots and lots of media attention on the mystery school located somewhere in Columbus, Ohio.

On the other hand, August 8 might arrive to find that their leader is in the wind, and there are no helmets, uniforms, or transportation, no nothing.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Severino said:

Of course I don't like it, but I will say this, looking at Bishop Sycamore's 2021 roster on Hudl, I honestly think they have a legit chance to beat St. Ignatius and St. Edward this year if only based on raw talent.  St. Ignatius might be a challenge because it's so early, but St. Edward will definitely have their hands full come Sept. 24.

Be careful what you wish for though.  If Bishop Sycamore beats St. Ignatius and St. Edward, it will be the last time an OHSAA school schedules them.  And it will bring lots and lots of media attention on the mystery school located somewhere in Columbus, Ohio.

You are local. Go watch a practice. Maybe it’s here 

http://fortressobetz.com

15 hours ago, Severino said:

Be careful what you wish for though.  If Bishop Sycamore beats St. Ignatius and St. Edward, it will be the last time an OHSAA school schedules them.  And it will bring lots and lots of media attention on the mystery school located somewhere in Columbus, Ohio.

No shot, they have no discipline. They will continue to bring in kids that think it’s the right move, only to fail them.

22 hours ago, Severino said:

I’ll take those bets in Ohio from you and the Yahoo who gave you a like

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

As of this morning, BS has 29 players on its roster with FCS offers! Games against IMG, ED, Iggy, DeMatha and LCA highlight their 2021 schedule. #raisethestandard 

..lca had 17 D1s on the roster last year and couldn't even beat Pulaski Academy.AR. lol

You are a piece of work.....and shit!

• Thumbs Down 1

19 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

As of this morning, BS has 29 players on its roster with FCS offers! Games against IMG, ED, Iggy, DeMatha and LCA highlight their 2021 schedule. #raisethestandard 

50 post-grads, 29 with D1 offers.  Guaranteed 10-0 season against the high school kids!  Maybe 9-1 with IMG.

If anyone wants to check them out Kenyatta Watson will be putting the Bishop Sycamore dawgs on display at the Under Armour All American camp this Sunday at Fortress Obetz.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Severino said:

50 post-grads, 29 with D1 offers.  Guaranteed 10-0 season against the high school kids!  Maybe 9-1 with IMG.

If anyone wants to check them out Kenyatta Watson will be putting the Bishop Sycamore dawgs on display at the Under Armour All American camp this Sunday at Fortress Obetz.

Thx for the promotion! Plus, PGL is working on a lucrative, global streaming deal for them whereby all their high profile games will be available to be watched by hsfb fans anywhere on Earth!! #raisethestandard 

On 4/8/2021 at 6:58 PM, Severino said:

They’ll lose at least 4 games. 🤣

• Haha 1