• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only one game confirmed, still looking for players, maybe even a head coach.  No facilities, no uniforms, no helmets, no transportation.  Only 100 days to go.  I don't know.

I'm old school.  Perhaps I could mail a letter.  What's the address of Bishop Sycamore High School?

Posted Images

The problem I have with people like you is that you are holding certain coaches to the fire for something that happened way before we even got to Bishop Sycamore and your trying to paint us as these criminals when that is absolutely far from the truth this is a all new staff whatever happened at the last program ( COF ) was bad and I get it but your sitting here talking about certain people who are trying to change the culture and change the program. At least give us a chance to correct and fix the mistakes, but as far as COF goes I can care less about what happened honestly the people who were involved I’m sure are dealing with it and answered a 1,000 questions from what happened. But from what I know not one coach from COF is on the staff. So old timer i sent you my email address so we can talk or are you going to continue to hide behind these blogs and continue to bash a program with NEW coaches that is trying to get everything on track and flip the negative narrative about Bishop Sycamore. You want answers and you want to know what’s going on with Bishop Sycamore how about you actually ask and see what’s different about the program and what are we doing to try and rectify all the negatives about the program. I’ll be waiting to get an email from you God bless 🙏🏾

• Like 1

Who started the Christians of Faith Academy?  Certainly his name doesn't need to be kept a secret.

Who started Bishop Sycamore High School?  Certainly there is no reason his name should be kept a secret.

The revolving door of coaches who thought they were employed but never saw a paycheck are irrelevant.

9 hours ago, Severino said:

Who started the Christians of Faith Academy?  Certainly his name doesn't need to be kept a secret.

Who started Bishop Sycamore High School?  Certainly there is no reason his name should be kept a secret.

The revolving door of coaches who thought they were employed but never saw a paycheck are irrelevant.

Once again I don’t know who started COF and I don’t care who started COF, as far as Bishop Sycamore goes I don’t know who started all I know is that I sat down with the director of the program Mr. Peterson once again all of our information is out there it’s not hard to find us on social media. Oh I forgot your old school. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, 11rover said:

@GardenStateBaller Hey did they ever catch that SFA coach or did Biff send him out of country until he leaves the school.  What kind of deal did they work out on that?

The JV Coach you speak of was immediately terminated. SFA always does the right thing. #IGTBAP 

• Haha 1

USA Academy was all over twitter also.. just saying.. Who is is Dave Brown?  Never mind,  we know.. Bored of BS anyway, it's just a bunch of twitter hype.. Make it to halftime without the opponent putting subs in vs a team with a pulse and maybe I might care..  all that shit on twitter and not one damn thing about a school.. no school website?  private message me, IM me, email me, meet me in private, always behind scenes why so much shade?  Just be transparent SMH 

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

USA Academy was all over twitter also.. just saying.. Who is is Dave Brown?  Never mind,  we know.. Bored of BS anyway, it's just a bunch of twitter hype.. Make it to halftime without the opponent putting subs in vs a team with a pulse and maybe I might care..  all that shit on twitter and not one damn thing about a school.. no school website?  private message me, IM me, email me, meet me in private, always behind scenes why so much shade?  Just be transparent SMH 

Smh so it’s clear that your not really trying to get answers because I put my email address out there for you to ask me any questions so I can get you a answer because if you would just talk one on one you would know that we have been in the works of getting a website done before the season starts but if it’s not done the right way we are not going to continue to put out bad product for y’all to continue to bash us and talk down on us on these blogs. So if you want your questions answered my email once again is brandonfort1@gmail.com  I’ll be waiting to here from you God Bless 🙏🏾

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, CoachFort said:

Smh so it’s clear that your not really trying to get answers because I put my email address out there for you to ask me any questions so I can get you a answer because if you would just talk one on one you would know that we have been in the works of getting a website done before the season starts but if it’s not done the right way we are not going to continue to put out bad product for y’all to continue to bash us and talk down on us on these blogs. So if you want your questions answered my email once again is brandonfort1@gmail.com  I’ll be waiting to here from you God Bless 🙏🏾

You are the one coming here on a public forum wanting to tell your truth. None of us are on twitter bashing you guys. We do that here in our house. You are right I am not interested in behind the scenes communication nor do I care that much about BS.  It's what we do here openly discuss high school football among other things as well as yes we bash or call out the shady shit. If I want to email someone and see how they are doing I will email my father .. If you don't want to put it out in the open and debate on here then you are wasting your time here.. JMHO

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I thought they already had a graduate reclasser QB who was Ohio All-State.. so what position is this graduate reclasser QB going to play?  From Cen10 to a pop up club team to another club team.. school anyone?

On 2/14/2021 at 7:08 PM, Severino said:

I enrolled at Bishop Sycamore High School and this happened.  The first rule of Bishop Sycamore High School is you don't talk about Bishop Sycamore High School.

This guy is back for more,. Lets Go!!!!!  #raisethestandard