OH news!

GardenStateBaller

On 4/22/2021 at 9:31 PM, hardhit1 said:

Ohio today voted each region to include 16 teams in playoffs up from last years decided 12 although all made it last year. 
why spend all year deciding this and  why not just continue with all? 
These people are paid to do little at most 

So every team qualifies in D1 now. I don't like it, but you'd hope this will alleviate the scheduling issues the D1 privates and certain publics currently have.  

On 4/11/2021 at 3:09 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG, SFA, Ed, Iggy, LCA and DeMatha highlight their 2021 schedule.  

Bishop Sycamore High School, IMG Academy (National), St. Frances, St. Edward, St. Ignatius, Life Christian Academy, DeMatha Catholic 2021 schedules coming soon!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

OH brothers, 

PGL will be working very closely with LaSalle in 2021. In your humble opinion, which of the five home games below are the most high-profile to you (we all know that IMG is #1). Please rank #2-5. Thx. 

Colerain

IMG

Dupont Manual KY

Cathedral IN

Elder

Colerain

Cathedral 

Elder 

Dupont Manny

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

OH brothers, 

PGL will be working very closely with LaSalle in 2021. In your humble opinion, which of the five home games below are the most high-profile to you (we all know that IMG is #1). Please rank #2-5. Thx. 

Colerain

IMG

Dupont Manual KY

Cathedral IN

Elder

@zulu1128

@hardhit1

@Coletrain06

@OdbCle 

On 4/29/2021 at 6:15 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

For National Relevance, I would say Cathedral, Colerain, Elder, DuPont Manual. 

For combination of game relevance, atmosphere, etc. It would probably be Colerain, Elder, Cathedral, DuPont Manual.

Colerain - Don't know how good they'll actually be. At least as good as last season I would think.... Should be a Good Defense per usual. Should have some good RB's and WR's back on Offense. Question mark will be at QB and 3rd new Offensive Coordinator in 4 years(Bolden left to Head Coach Lakota West, Tyler Williams left to Head Coach at Taft. Longtime coach/former player Brad Rabe is new Offensive Coordinator.) The offense struggled under Williams, though he had the smallest OLines I can ever remember, so we'll see what happens.

.....aside from how good or not they'll both be, this is a neighborhood archrivalry. Schools are about 5 mins apart. La Salle and Colerain players and fans have an intense rivalry. Private vs Public. Game will be standing room only, and a great atmosphere.

Almost same true for Elder, only difference is the public vs private angle and the super close proximity/same neighborhoods is missing....though to be fair Elder and La Salle are still pretty close (10 mins) and there's probably a small bit of neighborhood overlap

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2021 at 2:33 PM, Coletrain06 said:

For National Relevance, I would say Cathedral, Colerain, Elder, DuPont Manual. 

For combination of game relevance, atmosphere, etc. It would probably be Colerain, Elder, Cathedral, DuPont Manual.

Colerain - Don't know how good they'll actually be. At least as good as last season I would think.... Should be a Good Defense per usual. Should have some good RB's and WR's back on Offense. Question mark will be at QB and 3rd new Offensive Coordinator in 4 years(Bolden left to Head Coach Lakota West, Tyler Williams left to Head Coach at Taft. Longtime coach/former player Brad Rabe is new Offensive Coordinator.) The offense struggled under Williams, though he had the smallest OLines I can ever remember, so we'll see what happens.

.....aside from how good or not they'll both be, this is a neighborhood archrivalry. Schools are about 5 mins apart. La Salle and Colerain players and fans have an intense rivalry. Private vs Public. Game will be standing room only, and a great atmosphere.

Almost same true for Elder, only difference is the public vs private angle and the super close proximity/same neighborhoods is missing....though to be fair Elder and La Salle are still pretty close (10 mins) and there's probably a small bit of neighborhood overlap

Thx! We settled on the IMG and Cathedral games. They'll be aired globally.