Jump to content

OH news!


Recommended Posts

On 4/18/2021 at 4:13 PM, CODBEARD said:

 

yeah.. wtf?

You Cant See Me GIFs | Tenor

 

 

what an asshole..probably like 25 or something. wow! you caught a football.🤡

 

 

 

 

haha.. kinda funny though.. he is a ghost.. no team, no hudl lol nothing..

 

 

 

 

It's gotta be a joke of some kind..lol

Who was the girl guarding him?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ohio today voted each region to include 16 teams in playoffs up from last years decided 12 although all made it last year. 
why spend all year deciding this and  why not just continue with all? 
These people are paid to do little at most 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2021 at 9:31 PM, hardhit1 said:

Ohio today voted each region to include 16 teams in playoffs up from last years decided 12 although all made it last year. 
why spend all year deciding this and  why not just continue with all? 
These people are paid to do little at most 

So every team qualifies in D1 now. I don't like it, but you'd hope this will alleviate the scheduling issues the D1 privates and certain publics currently have.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/11/2021 at 3:09 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

IMG, SFA, Ed, Iggy, LCA and DeMatha highlight their 2021 schedule.  

Bishop Sycamore High School, IMG Academy (National), St. Frances, St. Edward, St. Ignatius, Life Christian Academy, DeMatha Catholic 2021 schedules coming soon!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2021 at 3:01 PM, OdbCle said:

So every team qualifies in D1 now. I don't like it, but you'd hope this will alleviate the scheduling issues the D1 privates and certain publics currently have.  

Yep every team but BS 

home alone again😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

OH brothers, 

PGL will be working very closely with LaSalle in 2021. In your humble opinion, which of the five home games below are the most high-profile to you (we all know that IMG is #1). Please rank #2-5. Thx. 

Colerain

IMG

Dupont Manual KY

Cathedral IN

Elder

 

Colerain

Cathedral 

Elder 

Dupont Manny

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

OH brothers, 

PGL will be working very closely with LaSalle in 2021. In your humble opinion, which of the five home games below are the most high-profile to you (we all know that IMG is #1). Please rank #2-5. Thx. 

Colerain

IMG

Dupont Manual KY

Cathedral IN

Elder

 

@zulu1128

@hardhit1

@Coletrain06

@OdbCle 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/29/2021 at 6:15 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

For National Relevance, I would say Cathedral, Colerain, Elder, DuPont Manual. 

For combination of game relevance, atmosphere, etc. It would probably be Colerain, Elder, Cathedral, DuPont Manual.

Colerain - Don't know how good they'll actually be. At least as good as last season I would think.... Should be a Good Defense per usual. Should have some good RB's and WR's back on Offense. Question mark will be at QB and 3rd new Offensive Coordinator in 4 years(Bolden left to Head Coach Lakota West, Tyler Williams left to Head Coach at Taft. Longtime coach/former player Brad Rabe is new Offensive Coordinator.) The offense struggled under Williams, though he had the smallest OLines I can ever remember, so we'll see what happens.

.....aside from how good or not they'll both be, this is a neighborhood archrivalry. Schools are about 5 mins apart. La Salle and Colerain players and fans have an intense rivalry. Private vs Public. Game will be standing room only, and a great atmosphere.

Almost same true for Elder, only difference is the public vs private angle and the super close proximity/same neighborhoods is missing....though to be fair Elder and La Salle are still pretty close (10 mins) and there's probably a small bit of neighborhood overlap

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2021 at 2:33 PM, Coletrain06 said:

For National Relevance, I would say Cathedral, Colerain, Elder, DuPont Manual. 

For combination of game relevance, atmosphere, etc. It would probably be Colerain, Elder, Cathedral, DuPont Manual.

Colerain - Don't know how good they'll actually be. At least as good as last season I would think.... Should be a Good Defense per usual. Should have some good RB's and WR's back on Offense. Question mark will be at QB and 3rd new Offensive Coordinator in 4 years(Bolden left to Head Coach Lakota West, Tyler Williams left to Head Coach at Taft. Longtime coach/former player Brad Rabe is new Offensive Coordinator.) The offense struggled under Williams, though he had the smallest OLines I can ever remember, so we'll see what happens.

.....aside from how good or not they'll both be, this is a neighborhood archrivalry. Schools are about 5 mins apart. La Salle and Colerain players and fans have an intense rivalry. Private vs Public. Game will be standing room only, and a great atmosphere.

Almost same true for Elder, only difference is the public vs private angle and the super close proximity/same neighborhoods is missing....though to be fair Elder and La Salle are still pretty close (10 mins) and there's probably a small bit of neighborhood overlap

Thx! We settled on the IMG and Cathedral games. They'll be aired globally. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...