OH news!

GardenStateBaller

2 hours ago, Severino said:

29 players with D1 offers and nobdy to play with.  Sad!

BS currently has nine (9] games confirmed and scheduled between 8/13 and 10/22. So far the opposing teams are from OH, Canada, KY, TX, MD, CT and FL. And at least two of those games will be aired globally for the world to see their 29 D1 recruits ball out. #factsoverfiction 

40 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

BS currently has nine (9] games confirmed and scheduled between 8/13 and 10/22. So far the opposing teams are from OH, Canada, KY, TX, MD, CT and FL. And at least two of those games will be aired globally for the world to see their 29 D1 recruits ball out. #factsoverfiction 

Really 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sure...if you know the 9 games and 29 D1 recruits post them. I think WE ALL know why you don't/can't.

#winkwink

There are 34 players listed on their roster on Hudl.

https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/536126/Bishop-Sycamore-Centurions/team

So which of these players have D1 offers?  If you rule out the two guys from Edmonton, Canada and the guy that's dead, that leaves 31 players.  Of those the two with the least views/followers probably don't have offers, so the remaining 29 must have offers.

All of these guys are class of 2020 or 2021, so if they have offers what are they waiting for?

1 hour ago, Severino said:

90 days until Bishop Sycamore High School led by Head Coach _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ hosts IMG Academy led by Head Coach _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium 8/29/2021 on ESPN.

Who ya got in this scrimmage?

I got Bishop Sycamore

Coming in 2nd place!!! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Severino said:

May I suggest considering a plan B.

Sorry pal. B-Syc is preparing for their third summer of getting better. Already visited 8 to 10 states. Played about 20 games. And will have a loaded national schedule this coming year. 

Not bad for a fake team with no coach who doesn’t exist 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sorry pal. B-Syc is preparing for their third summer of getting better. Already visited 8 to 10 states. Played about 20 games. And will have a loaded national schedule this coming year. 

Not bad for a fake team with no coach who doesn’t exist 

2021 schedule includes Iggy, DV, Ed, DeMatha, IMG, SFA, LCA plus a few others. A Who’s Who of the best in the world of HSFB. #PGL 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The school most certainly does *not* exist.

This is not even up for debate.

Of course a dumbass clown like you would shill for these frauds.

I didn’t say anything except they play high school varsity American-rules 11 man tackle football. Nothing more, nothing less. No different than everyone E-Learning and doing things virtually. I don’t care if they get taught math in the produce section of Publix. I am only discussing their football history, and their football future. 

- Fin

14 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

2021 schedule includes Iggy, DV, Ed, DeMatha, IMG, SFA, LCA plus a few others. A Who’s Who of the best in the world of HSFB. #PGL 

So they are playing about a decade worth of quality OOS teams. It took STA about 10 years to stockpile that many marquee OOS opponents. It’s still taking the entire state of Louisiana to top that. 

• Like 1