OH news!

GardenStateBaller

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

So they are playing about a decade worth of quality OOS team. It took STA about 10 years to stockpile that many marquee OOS opponents. It’s still taking the entire state of Louisiana to top that. 

There's just a minor problem in that STA and the entire state of Louisiana are actually *real* schools.

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

There's just a minor problem in that STA and the entire state of Louisiana are actually *real* schools.

I’m gonna trust the confidence of all the Athletic directors who signed contracts with them. They feel that they are “real” enough to put their reputation and financial accessibility on the line. Not just one, but multiple programs who are household names in the sport of HSFB. I’ll go with their confidence over yours. 

28 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's not about confidence.

It's been established that they're not a real school.

Again, there's no debate no this. You and your fellow clown @GardenStateBaller just don't care.

If “they” didn’t exist, then the pronoun would be the wrong grammar. The fact that you are acknowledging them in their true pronoun form proves “they” exist.

they
/T͟Hā/

pronoun
  1. 1. 
    used to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified. 

20 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I didn’t say anything except they play high school varsity American-rules 11 man tackle football.  I don’t care if they get taught math in the produce section of Publix.

That sums it up perfectly, and that is the shame of it all.

Anyway, the bank fraud trial starts August 4th.  We'll see if this club team continues beyond that.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2021 at 4:35 PM, Nolebull813 said:

I’m gonna trust the confidence of all the Athletic directors who signed contracts with them. They feel that they are “real” enough to put their reputation and financial accessibility on the line. Not just one, but multiple programs who are household names in the sport of HSFB. I’ll go with their confidence over yours. 

Don’t forget ESPN too, who’ll be showcasing the Centurions on national TV in 2021. 

On 6/1/2021 at 11:08 AM, Nolebull813 said:

Every post is another night @Severino will lose sleep. He is stuck in the COF days when they didn’t give his kid the playing time they promised. That ship has sailed. Only once he forgives and forgets will the sleeping patterns go back to normal. 

#PrayForCOFDad

And the 8/4 trial he keeps referring to doesn't even involve BS! He just can't stomach that BS currently has 29 D1 recruits on its roster and is sporting one of the top schedules in HSFB. #playthebest #anyoneanywhere