The 2021 Colquitt Offense

Rufus69

With all the changes that have occurred in South Norman Park this year...and thinking about those still left to transpire...the Hawg offense should be pretty durn interesting this fall.  Especially if a few of our younger underclassmen step up the way we expect.  Our defense and special teams should be fairly strong again.  Our offensive outlook made a few of us a tad nervous with the loss of Crawford and a couple others.

BUT...

I do believe a couple of moves have lessened that anxiety.  The proof is in the pudding and of course...time will tell...but one does get that warm & fuzzy feeling watching our staff progress.  I'll put this in writing...HawgGoneIt is doing a damn good job....so far.  Now if he slips up or starts to wobble...I'll be the first to tell ya...(Smile).

Everybody knows that Lowndes will be the team to beat this year.  Rumor is...the Hawgs could very well stay with them for the 1st half...but after that...hold on to your pesos.  Word coming out of North Morven is that Urban is talking to Jaccurri about bypassing college and signing with the Jags next January.  While Colquitt is just hoping to make it thru the season in one piece.

It is what it is....and as always...

OH WOE IS US !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

😂

There seems to always be a lot going on around the program, yet, not a lot going on around the program. Haha. Depends on which end of the kaleidoscope we are looking through. 

Been watching quietly as our kids continue to prosper and grow. Kids like Landen Thomas' offer list continue to grow. Then we have that Valdemort going on in extreme south Morven and of course Lowndes is like Darth Vader these days. 

download.jpeg.fbbd9c7da12f53f5d4dfe3fcc0fac62b.jpeg

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

😂

There seems to always be a lot going on around the program, yet, not a lot going on around the program. Haha. Depends on which end of the kaleidoscope we are looking through. 

Been watching quietly as our kids continue to prosper and grow. Kids like Landen Thomas' offer list continue to grow. Then we have that Valdemort going on in extreme south Morven and of course Lowndes is like Darth Vader these days. 

I think Mick Jagger said it best...

"You don't always get what you want; but if you try sometimes...you just might find...you get what you NEED"

Rufus>>

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

😂

Now.... this I understand. 

Hahaha. 

bgw

• Haha 1