Serious Question for trumptards celebrating the acquittal

Ga96

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

That’s rich. Trump is the Grand Master of the KKK, Proud Boys and any other white supremacy group. I’m willing to bet all of you were at the Capital 1/6 and somehow involved!!

You must enjoy advertising your stupidity.

The Proud boys are headed by a black Latino.

And I'm sure the Klan was thrilled with Trump when he passed the First Step Act, increased financial support for HBCUs, presided over the lowest black unemployment rate in history etc etc.

Fucking idiots like you will swallow anything the DNC shits down your throat.

But you'll bend over and butter your ass for them while they preside over the most crime and poverty-ridden black areas of the country as they have for decades and generations, lying and pandering for votes while schools go to shit and black fathers go to prison.

Fucking fool.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, concha said:

And I'm sure the Klan was thrilled with Trump when he passed the First Step Act, increased financial support for HBCUs, presided over the lowest black unemployment rate in history etc etc.

But you'll bend over and butter your ass for them while they preside over the most crime and poverty-ridden black areas of the country as they have for decades and generations, lying and pandering for votes while schools go to shit and black fathers go to prison.

Fucking fool.

Ya Ya! When you and other Trump supporters speak, all I hear is Charlie Browns teacher.
Wha wha wha wha wha!!!!!

Trump is the biggest narcissistic, racist, POS on the planet... You’re the one who’s gotten bent over..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

Ya Ya! When you and other Trump supporters speak, all I hear is Charlie Browns teacher.
Wha wha wha wha wha!!!!!

Trump is the biggest narcissistic, racist, POS on the planet... You’re the one who’s gotten bent over..

You do a great job proving the racism, dumbass.  🤣

Quiz:

Who described school integration as "a racial jungle"?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, concha said:

Fucking fool.

Tell us more about Terrio, Dipshit. Terrio was a asset and a informant. 

Trump didn’t increase shit for HBCU, that was already in the pipeline. 

Cocksucker racist capitalist, try fact checking your shit once in a while. 

bgw

• Like 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

You do a great job proving the racism, dumbass.  🤣

Quiz:

Who described school integration as "a racial jungle"?

Name the state that pressed for an amendment to abolish slavery and what year. 

What are the two halves to the crest and what do those halves stand for?

Fucking Shapiro bot, devoid of original thought. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

“I do not buy the concept, popular in the ’60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race,’ ” Biden told a Delaware-based weekly newspaper in 1975. “I don’t buy that.”

“The new integration plans being offered are really just quota systems to assure a certain number of blacks, Chicanos, or whatever in each school. That, to me, is the most racist concept you can come up with,” Biden said. “What it says is, ‘In order for your child with curly black hair, brown eyes, and dark skin to be able to learn anything, he needs to sit next to my blond-haired, blue-eyed son.’ That’s racist! Who the hell do we think we are, that the only way a black man or woman can learn is if they rub shoulders with my white child?”

Any doubts about who Joey Biden, the good friend of Strom Thurmond and former KKK Exalted Cyclops Robert Byrd, is talking about here?

Warning his Senate colleagues and the public about the “predators on our streets,” Biden said, “We have an obligation to cordon them off from society.”

5 hours ago, DLS350 said:

These guys are absolutely blind to the truth. Well, it is hard to see when you’re on your knees and looking up to watch tv, they’re to busy servicing Trump.

Well I did see on the news today that Biden is concerned over the WHO’s relationship with China.  Maybe jumping back in again so fast just to spite the prior administration wasn’t such a good idea, or was that a Geritol Joe moment I witnessed?