😂 to all you fools that said gas ⛽️ and oil was outdated, HOW THOSE wind turbines working out for y’all

imaGoodBoyNow

12 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

If demand reaches the projected peak then wind will be ~10-11% of output.

Pssssst....the actual issue is NOT demand....it is supply 👍

hope this helps 👌

It's simple math.

When you can get the actual numbers straight from the source, only some moron would take third hand propaganda articles and have to interpret their incorrect verbiage via bad napkin math.  🤣

Why would I admit something that isn't true?

Because when it actually is, your brain will feel better 👍

or you could just flinch that anus for another couple pages...

You're just an idiot who's too lazy to do it yourself and actually understand it.

How about "your just an idiot who's too stupid to just use the actual numbers straight from the source" 

give that one a try 👍

This is so dumb.

why yes...yes it is.

about the only thing you have said that is even remotely correct in this whole thread 🤣

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LT4Spartan06 said:

You guys need to take a look at MARA. I bought at 32 and have been riding the wave... Waiting for it to dip around $35 then buying a lot more shares.

I’ll add to my watchlist thx.  

GBTC is one way to get into bitcoin for anyone interested.  2 pct mgt fee is not ideal, but it gets the job done nonetheless... and you don’t have to open an account like Kraken.  

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 7:30 PM, Atticus Finch said:

Why would I admit something that isn't true?

You're just an idiot who's too lazy to do it yourself and actually understand it.

It's simple math.

If demand reaches the projected peak then wind will be ~10-11% of output.

What if I told you that your horribly wrong on the statistics? That you couldn’t even look up the actual statistics? Yea my main focus of work is aviation but I do a lot of L&M. Land and marine. You should change your name again. That crazy lawyer from Ga is dragging you. Lin wood. He is mentioning your current name an awful amount. Tik Tok 

On 2/17/2021 at 8:04 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@SeaShells21 y’all good?

@Frosty4024 @Yard Dart @KatyNation008 @Champa @Texasball @Texasvic @Horsefly @Texasfrog @DevilDog @State Champ @CCBlackhatter @WILKINSON @ArealPoster 

Texas people. Let us know you’re okay if you see this 👍🏻

Anyone else in the path of that? It seems like pretty much everyone but California and Florida 😒

Then again, they could probably use a break.

#StopAsianHate

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

@Frosty4024 @Yard Dart @KatyNation008 @Champa @Texasball @Texasvic @Horsefly @Texasfrog @DevilDog @State Champ @CCBlackhatter @WILKINSON @ArealPoster 

Anyone else in the path of that? It seems like pretty much everyone but California and Florida 😒

#StopAsianHate

I'm good.  Hard Eights BBQ at the moment with the Mrs.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

#StopAsianHate

Got through it without losing power or water.  We had a -18 degree wind chill here in Ft. Worth last Monday.  I had to wear two t-shirts, long pants, and socks with my flip-flops.

• Like 3