Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

Is there a book taking bets on China Biden? Like...

How long until Kamala takes over?

I’m pretty shocked he’s lasted this long to be honest, they can only Keep Joe in the basement for so long  before he gets out and fucks something up

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

Is there a book taking bets on China Biden? Like...

How long until Kamala takes over?

So I'm guessing google is not Dick's friend either ? 🤷‍♂️

A newb like you should be getting the info for us 😝

 

Well here is some interesting betting line info for you ...enjoy

2024 US Presidential Odds

image.thumb.png.f7fd6ab229e80036b37637dc9e5eef02.png

 

 

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/politics/us-presidential-election-odds/

 

 

PS Kamala tracking on the bottom and Pence just now leap frogging to the top LOL. 

go figure

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m pretty shocked he’s lasted this long to be honest, they can only Keep Joe in the basement for so long  before he gets out and fucks something up

 Biden dismisses Uighur genocide as part of China’s “different norms”

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Troll said:

So I'm guessing google is not Dick's friend either ? 🤷‍♂️

A newb like you should be getting the info for us 😝

 

Well here is some interesting betting line info for you ...enjoy

2024 US Presidential Odds

image.thumb.png.f7fd6ab229e80036b37637dc9e5eef02.png

 

 

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/politics/us-presidential-election-odds/

 

 

PS Kamala tracking on the bottom and Pence just now leap frogging to the top LOL. 

go figure

 

 

Your comprehension isn’t working. “How long until Willy Brown, I mean Kamala takes over?”

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dustin Statham said:

Your comprehension isn’t working. “How long until Willy Brown, I mean Kamala takes over?”

Google is not your friend...

I just gave you the odds for 2024 (you're welcome), she is tracking on the bottom of the list

Probably not the best place for someone, if there was money on her being an incumbent anytime soon.  🤓

You should try that thing you call comprehension sometime tho  👍

Hope this helps 👌

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Troll said:

Google is not your friend...

I just gave you the odds for 2024 (you're welcome), she is tracking on the bottom of the list

Probably not the best place for someone, if there was money on her being an incumbent anytime soon.  🤓

You should try that thing you call comprehension sometime tho  👍

Hope this helps 👌

Thanks coach!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 BTW...If you did not check the link you might have missed these interesting little tidbits...

Timeline of Updates

  • Feb. 17, 2021: Impeachment trial in the rearview mirror, Trump improved from +1567 to +900, largely motivated by the fact that he was not banned from holding public office.
  • Feb. 9, 2021: Somebody somewhere bet a decent sum of money on Amazon chairman Jeff Bezos. His odds moved from +25000 to +2000.
  • Jan. 27, 2021: The past week has not produced any meaningful changes in the odds. Donald Trump Jr moved from 25th-favorite to 23rd-favorite at +4667.
  • Jan. 22, 2021: The My PIllow Guy (Mike Lindell) is on the board at +15000. The end can’t be far off now.
  • Jan. 14, 2021: With his second impeachment finalized, Trump’s odds took a steep drop from +867 to +1567. He’s now behind two member of his own party: Mike Pence (+1200) and Nikki Haley (+1333).
  • Jan. 7, 2021: Donald Trump’s odds to win a second term in 2024 have faded from +667 to +867 after his supporters stormed the Capitol.
  • Dec. 23, 2020: For the first time since the 2020 election ended, incumbent Joe Biden is favored to win reelection in 2024. At +400, he sits narrowly ahead of Vice-President Kamala Harris (+413).
  • Dec. 10, 2020: The reelection odds for president elect Joe Biden improved from +663 to +413 over the past week as early money is backing the incumbent.
  • Dec. 4, 2020: Rumors that outgoing President Donald Trump is planning a run in 2024 has led to his odds shortening from +1500 to +867.
  • Nov. 27, 2020: Before he has even been sworn in as the 46th president, Joe Biden’s odds to win reelection are already getting worse. He opened at +675 but is a +850 second-favorite as of today.
  • Nov. 8, 2020: Joe Biden opened as the +675 second-favorite to win the 2024 election, trailing his Vice President, Kamala Harris (+425).

 

I particularly noticed the bezos and my pillow guy dark horses 🤣

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...