Prop Bets

Dustin Statham

2 hours ago, Dustin Statham said:

Is there a book taking bets on China Biden? Like...

How long until Kamala takes over?

So I'm guessing google is not Dick's friend either ? 🤷‍♂️

A newb like you should be getting the info for us 😝

Well here is some interesting betting line info for you ...enjoy

2024 US Presidential Odds

image.thumb.png.f7fd6ab229e80036b37637dc9e5eef02.png

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/politics/us-presidential-election-odds/

PS Kamala tracking on the bottom and Pence just now leap frogging to the top LOL. 

go figure

Just now, Troll said:

So I'm guessing google is not Dick's friend either ? 🤷‍♂️

A newb like you should be getting the info for us 😝

Well here is some interesting betting line info for you ...enjoy

2024 US Presidential Odds

image.thumb.png.f7fd6ab229e80036b37637dc9e5eef02.png

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/politics/us-presidential-election-odds/

PS Kamala tracking on the bottom and Pence just now leap frogging to the top LOL. 

go figure

Your comprehension isn’t working. “How long until Willy Brown, I mean Kamala takes over?”

Just now, Dustin Statham said:

Your comprehension isn’t working. “How long until Willy Brown, I mean Kamala takes over?”

Google is not your friend...

I just gave you the odds for 2024 (you're welcome), she is tracking on the bottom of the list

Probably not the best place for someone, if there was money on her being an incumbent anytime soon.  🤓

You should try that thing you call comprehension sometime tho  👍

Hope this helps 👌

Just now, Troll said:

Google is not your friend...

I just gave you the odds for 2024 (you're welcome), she is tracking on the bottom of the list

Probably not the best place for someone, if there was money on her being an incumbent anytime soon.  🤓

You should try that thing you call comprehension sometime tho  👍

Hope this helps 👌

Thanks coach!

• Haha 1

BTW...If you did not check the link you might have missed these interesting little tidbits...

Timeline of Updates

• Feb. 17, 2021: Impeachment trial in the rearview mirror, Trump improved from +1567 to +900, largely motivated by the fact that he was not banned from holding public office.
  • Feb. 9, 2021: Somebody somewhere bet a decent sum of money on Amazon chairman Jeff Bezos. His odds moved from +25000 to +2000.
  • Jan. 27, 2021: The past week has not produced any meaningful changes in the odds. Donald Trump Jr moved from 25th-favorite to 23rd-favorite at +4667.
  • Jan. 22, 2021: The My PIllow Guy (Mike Lindell) is on the board at +15000. The end can’t be far off now.
  • Jan. 14, 2021: With his second impeachment finalized, Trump’s odds took a steep drop from +867 to +1567. He’s now behind two member of his own party: Mike Pence (+1200) and Nikki Haley (+1333).
  • Jan. 7, 2021: Donald Trump’s odds to win a second term in 2024 have faded from +667 to +867 after his supporters stormed the Capitol.
  • Dec. 23, 2020: For the first time since the 2020 election ended, incumbent Joe Biden is favored to win reelection in 2024. At +400, he sits narrowly ahead of Vice-President Kamala Harris (+413).
  • Dec. 10, 2020: The reelection odds for president elect Joe Biden improved from +663 to +413 over the past week as early money is backing the incumbent.
  • Dec. 4, 2020: Rumors that outgoing President Donald Trump is planning a run in 2024 has led to his odds shortening from +1500 to +867.
  • Nov. 27, 2020: Before he has even been sworn in as the 46th president, Joe Biden’s odds to win reelection are already getting worse. He opened at +675 but is a +850 second-favorite as of today.
  • Nov. 8, 2020: Joe Biden opened as the +675 second-favorite to win the 2024 election, trailing his Vice President, Kamala Harris (+425).

I particularly noticed the bezos and my pillow guy dark horses 🤣

• Like 1