ted Cruz screws over Texas

Ga96

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

TrueĀ 

Ā 

7D76321D-1BF1-4148-B1DA-6D8403170460.jpeg

Yep, that would have solved the Texas power grid problem. You should run for office in Texas, they need real Americans like you to solve Texans problems with electricity and gas. I say we send any money spent on things ā€œYouā€ donā€™t approve of to Texas to solve there energy problem. All hail Nolebull! Savior of Texas!!šŸ¤Ŗ

3 hours ago, DLS350 said:

Helped his daughters? Lol! Ya, keep telling yourself that... Geeesh!!! šŸ˜‚

If rolls were reversed you leftys would be silent...Your benign attempts to pass the buck,deflection and defending Cuomo and not calling for his hisĀ indictment are an abomination..He's a murderer...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mag44 said:

If rolls were reversed you leftys would be silent.....

I keep telling you guys, Iā€™m not a lefty, or a righty. Iā€™m pretty much down the middle but you all refuse to believe that. Right is right and wrong is wrong. If that would have beenĀ one of the Republican Senators who voted to impeach Trump which I agreed with, I would have said the same thing. Iā€™m anti-Trump and the bullshit he brought, Iā€™m not pro Biden but I still think heā€™ll do a lot better as President. Weā€™ll never agree but thatā€™s ok.Ā 

• Like 1