Andrew Coumo imPeach 🍑mint

imaGoodBoyNow

*Cuomo, Cruz, Abbott, DeSantis, Kemp are all in the same boat of following trumpy and all should be replaced.

Newsom is not at fault for his citizens not following covid mandates. He is at fault for not following them himself and should also be replaced. All their elections are coming up so those who are smart should vote them out and hopefully vote for better governors.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

I don’t know bout y’all, I think Pelosi falls in the idiot category also and needs to be impeached. 
Pelosi is gonna open an investigation into Texas’s power grid, somebody tell that dumb broad that Texas is a independent power grid separate from the US. Therefore autonomous.

This up to the Texas folks to sort it out, a windmill shutdown accounting for 25% of production ain’t the reason for the massive failure. The outdated natural gas and nuclear infrastructure is.  

bgw

• Like 4

7 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

a windmill shutdown accounting for 25% of production ain’t the reason for the massive failure. The outdated natural gas and nuclear infrastructure is.  

bgw

PSSSsssssssst.......

natural gas is scalable...

and is what is keeping Texas alive.

If you think it is not some kind of  "green fuel"...

you just might want to re-think that 🙄

Hope this helps 👍

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Ga96 said:

*Cuomo, Cruz, Abbott, DeSantis, Kemp are all in the same boat of following trumpy and all should be replaced.

Newsom is not at fault for his citizens not following covid mandates. He is at fault for not following them himself and should also be replaced. All their elections are coming up so those who are smart should vote them out and hopefully vote for better governors.

De Santis and Cruz are outstanding...Newsome and Cuomo should both be in prison or worse...They epitomize evil .......

• Like 1

I’m not defending Cuomo, if he’s found criminally at fault, then he should be prosecuted. 

How is Newsome evil? He’s trying to handle the Covid pandemic in the most populous state in the Union. He was one of the most proactive Governors when the pandemic started. He took the exact opposite approach than Trump did. His medical professionals said it would get bad and he listened to them. Trump on the other hand didn’t and doesn’t listen to anyone, he thinks he has all the answers like using UV light, injecting disinfectant or the virus will be gone by Easter.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I don’t know bout y’all, I think Pelosi falls in the idiot category also and needs to be impeached. 
Pelosi is gonna open an investigation into Texas’s power grid, somebody tell that dumb broad that Texas is a independent power grid separate from the US. Therefore autonomous.

This up to the Texas folks to sort it out, a windmill shutdown accounting for 25% of production ain’t the reason for the massive failure. The outdated natural gas and nuclear infrastructure is.  

bgw

I’ve never been a fan of Pelosi or Feinstein and they’re from California. All these old fart Senators and Representatives need to go, like Pelosi, McConnell, Graham, Feinstein, etc.. I don’t understand why they can keep getting re-elected with no term limits and Presidents can only serve two terms. They need to put term limits on the Congress as well, old blood out and new blood in..

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

33 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

I’ve never been a fan of Pelosi or Feinstein and they’re from California. All these old fart Senators and Representatives need to go, like Pelosi, McConnell, Graham, Feinstein, etc.. I don’t understand why they can keep getting re-elected with no term limits and Presidents can only serve two terms. They need to put term limits on the Congress as well, old blood out and new blood in..

Term limits...I may not vote for Brian Mast, my Congressman, unless his opponent is a complete debacle ....Two 

1 hour ago, DLS350 said:

All these old fart Senators and Representatives need to go, like Pelosi, McConnell, Graham, Feinstein, etc.. I don’t understand why they can keep getting re-elected with no term limits

Add Patty Murray from Washington to this list, mainly because when she first ran for office in the late '80's she ran on a "I am just a mom in tennis shoes" platform and said that she was against life long politicians so she would do her term and then get out.  That was over 40 years ago and guess who is still in office.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cuomo's hacks rewrote Health Department reports.

Cuomo Aides Rewrote Nursing Home Report to Hide Higher Death Toll

The extraordinary intervention, which came just as Mr. Cuomo was starting to write a book on his pandemic achievements, was the earliest act yet known in what critics have called a monthslong effort by the governor and his aides to obscure the full scope of nursing home deaths.

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Cuomo's hacks rewrote Health Department reports.

Cuomo Aides Rewrote Nursing Home Report to Hide Higher Death Toll

The extraordinary intervention, which came just as Mr. Cuomo was starting to write a book on his pandemic achievements, was the earliest act yet known in what critics have called a monthslong effort by the governor and his aides to obscure the full scope of nursing home deaths.

"After the state attorney general revealed earlier this year that thousands of deaths of nursing home residents had been undercounted, Mr. Cuomo finally released the complete data, saying he had withheld it out of concern that the Trump administration might pursue a(n) inquiry into the state’s handling of the outbreak in nursing homes."

PSSSssssst.....some people think of cover-ups as....well...

criminal 🤷‍♂️

BTW: what do you call a cover up...

of people being murdered (as in 'sent to their deaths') ??? 🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

After the state attorney general revealed earlier this year that thousands of deaths of nursing home residents had been undercounted, Mr. Cuomo finally released the complete data, saying he had withheld it out of concern that the Trump administration might pursue a(n) inquiry into the state’s handling of the outbreak in nursing homes.

PSSSssssst.....some people think of cover-ups as....well...

criminal 🤷‍♂️

BTW: what do you call a cover up...

of people being murdered (as in 'sent to their deaths') ??? 🤔

U know I thought it was weird trump brought in a giant medical ship and don’t even think NY even used it all pandemic 

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

U know I thought it was weird trump brought in a giant medical ship and don’t even think NY even used it all pandemic 

but according to some here 🙄

that would be the required "kissing of the ring, or ass"

and there is NO WAY in hell

they are going to do THAT.....

uhm....

errrr...

.............FIRST 🤪??? 🤷‍♂️ 

Derp

🤡