Florida

Mag44

The ironic thing about people posting crazy stories from Florida is that the majority of the people are not even from here. 

Half the people in our jails and prisons were born in other states. 

I remember this Irish dude from Boston with a thick ass Boston accent was drunk and talking shit to a friend of mine who is a dread head from Tampa. he got in my buddies face talking shit thinking he was back in Boston, and my buddy grabbed his head and introduced his knee to his mouth busting his 2 front teeth out. 

The point is when you come here you better leave that dumb Fuckery back in whatever state you came from

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I'm thinking Rush has a few regrets right about now.  He has a lot to answer for with all the damage he has done feeding the hate and lies for 30+ years.  

Lol @ Florida people  

..just another drop out who made a fortune feeding the redneck and uneducated breakfast, lunch and dinner. You are what you eat.

When that POS hannity finally has his heart attack maybe they can bury him along side rush in the nobody gives a shit cemetery.

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The ironic thing about people posting crazy stories from Florida is that the majority of the people are not even from here. 

I remember this Irish dude from Boston with a thick ass Boston accent was drunk and talking shit to a friend of mine who is a dread head from Tampa. he got in my buddies face talking shit thinking he was back in Boston, and my buddy grabbed his head and introduced his knee to his mouth busting his 2 front teeth out. 

The point is when you come here you better leave that dumb Fuckery back in whatever state you came from

Kinda what happened to your wise ass loud mouth daddy huh?

Bet he wished he stayed his narrow guinea ass back in New York. 

bgw

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

..just another drop out who made a fortune feeding the redneck and uneducated breakfast, lunch and dinner. You are what you eat.

When that POS hannity finally has his heart attack maybe they can bury him along side rush in the nobody gives a shit cemetery.

KKK hatred at its best along with abject racism hatred and cowardice..

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I see the decrepit bigoted damn near dead racist spending his golden years spewing hate. 

Hey Drummer you hateful muthafucka, tell us the halves of the seal and how they came about since John Adams is one of your faves. 

bgw

Look in your mirror first as your the KKK...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Some old school classic rock out of Jacksonville, FL. 

Train Train....get it!

Why must RedZone always bring the "cool" to these tired old bullshit threads. Oh wait, RedZone is cool as has a memory like a hawk.

No question that Blackfoot was a serious Southern Rock band...

20 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The print is when you come here you better leave that dumb Fuckery back in whatever state you came from

That's sorta the point.

Places like Florida attract crazy.

And let's not exaggerate. The natives are crazy too.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

So, despite all your hateful butthurt vitriol... you can’t tell me the halves to the seal and what the  halves stand for. 

But, you’re better than anyone who disagrees with you?

Shocking. 

bgw

You hate facts that you don't like...

21 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I'm thinking Rush has a few regrets right about now.  He has a lot to answer for with all the damage he has done feeding the hate and lies for 30+ years.  

Lol @ Florida people  

No BLM or ANTIFA in Fla causing havoc....Gov, police and citizens would not be friendly or as other LEFT WING STATES tolerate it...Appeasement means weakness...

• Like 1