Florida

Mag44

29 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

In order words.....rush limbaugh was neither a fallen hero or patriot. 

He was an uneducated jerk.

“Lowering to half-staff the flag of the United States of America is a sacred honor that pays respect to fallen heroes and patriots,” Fried said in a prepared statement. “It is not a partisan political tool. Therefore, I will notify all state offices under my direction to disregard the Governor’s forthcoming order to lower flags for Mr. Limbaugh — because we will not celebrate hate speech, bigotry, and division.”

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

In order words.....rush limbaugh was neither a fallen hero or patriot. 

He was an uneducated jerk.

“Lowering to half-staff the flag of the United States of America is a sacred honor that pays respect to fallen heroes and patriots,” Fried said in a prepared statement. “It is not a partisan political tool. Therefore, I will notify all state offices under my direction to disregard the Governor’s forthcoming order to lower flags for Mr. Limbaugh — because we will not celebrate hate speech, bigotry, and division.”

Those given the Medal of Freedom are entitled..Gov has power to do it, .....

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The partisanship it takes to defy such an order is far exceed by the partisan hackery it took to order it in the first place.

Gov could also back off for political reasons...Now he knows who can help or not help...Fried is a pos anyway....